parking spot

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

there is a parking spot on hamilton st, the corner of hamilton and fer blvd, they took away and made it a loading zone for a sub shop, why don't any other businesses have there only parking stop. the son parks there all day, it is his own spot, for when he makes his delivery and come back and has a spot. i will start taking pictures.

Guest Mr Lutrario

Wow Enzo's and Hinzes have been in business 25 plus years and neither have thier very own dedicated loading zones or personal parking spaces. Must be who you know. Parking spaces are extremely rare to fingd on Hamilton street especially around second street. Seems like people park there and live all the way in East Newark. They just park their cars and this messes things up for residents that live right there. There are a good many senior citizens that live in that part of Harrison. I've even seen on most Saturdays Red Bull fans parking on Second and Hamilton. And I took it upon myself to remind them of the convient parking closer to the stadium as they were throwing their Red Bull soccer scarves ove their shoulders.

Guest One Who Never Forgets

there is a parking spot on hamilton st, the corner of hamilton and fer blvd, they took away and made it a loading zone for a sub shop, why don't any other businesses have there only parking stop. the son parks there all day, it is his own spot, for when he makes his delivery and come back and has a spot. i will start taking pictures.

His Mother used to have her own parking space too! In fact she had two spaces. One near Lincoln School and another by F.E.R and Cleveland. It must be a family entitlement! I guess when you can afford 100k plus cars, you get your own parking space. Mayor ********** ********* had her personal spot also! I guess it's a family thing?

Edited by KOTW
Content

Guest Tom Calahan.

Hey Today Saturday July the 11th is a Red bull game day. Call my bluff on this and try to prove me wrong. Take a ride or walk down tro Hamilton and second street and see for yourself how many soccer fans are hogging up all the parking spaces. Mr L you are right.