Oh my,

Guest Patriot

Guest Patriot

Our board moron has his tighty whiteys in quite a bunch. From "zero" to "ice queen". You can tell from his juvenile name-calling, he knows Secretary Clinton will be our next president.

Guest 2smart4u

Our board moron has his tighty whiteys in quite a bunch. From "zero" to "ice queen". You can tell from his juvenile name-calling, he knows Secretary Clinton will be our next president.

You're sticking with her, good boy. The Ice Queen depends upon ideologues who ignore her and Bubba's pay-to-play millions and

vote as they're told.

Guest Guest

OK, I get it. You're a democrat and you vote the party line. But really brother, there's got to be a time when your brain overrules your heart. Menendez was indicted for things far less serious than what Hillary and Bubba are accused of. I voted for Obama too but I can't

do it again.