FOUR MORE TAXPAYER FUNDED FIREFIGHTERS

Guest Moved Out ......

Guest Moved Out ......

The Kearny taxpayers are once again bending over and taking it hard to provide white man's welfare to four new Firefighters that are not needed. The increased property taxes will fund this $1 million to $2 million over 25 to 30 years for another group of patronage and nepotism losers whose parents helped them hit the Firefighter job lottery. I live where there are only volunteers and LOVE IT when I see the runaway train of property taxes blow up to fund this non-essential glorified no work town jobs. Please hire 20 more Firefighters ASAP! RAISE TAXES!! LOL!! Moneymoneymoney MO-NEY! SUCKERS!!

Guest Kearny Senior

The Kearny taxpayers are once again bending over and taking it hard to provide white man's welfare to four new Firefighters that are not needed. The increased property taxes will fund this $1 million to $2 million over 25 to 30 years for another group of patronage and nepotism losers whose parents helped them hit the Firefighter job lottery. I live where there are only volunteers and LOVE IT when I see the runaway train of property taxes blow up to fund this non-essential glorified no work town jobs. Please hire 20 more Firefighters ASAP! RAISE TAXES!! LOL!! Moneymoneymoney MO-NEY! SUCKERS!!

Poor Barney. He'll never get over not being good enough for a FF position. All he's left with are angry posts on KOTW.