Adopt an atheist.

Guest Guest

To whomever is writing these things, you don't seem to realize that you're making the other side's point. Making things up, and being nasty about it. Don't you get it, that's what they're saying about your religion, and you're proving them right.

Guest Kearny Christian

I'll volunteer to adopt an atheist. Of course he'll have to live under my rules: 1) No more anger and hostility toward others. 2) Attend church regularly with me. 3) Enroll in bible classes in church. 4) Required reading is Bill O'Reilly's book, Killing Jesus. This is a well researched book on the life of Jesus. Most atheists are products of their upbringing, having been raised in a godless family, so it's not surprising that they've grown up the same way. I think atheists can be saved if exposed to a Christian environment of love and understanding.

I don't think I'd want to adopt an angry atheist. I have a number of religious icons around my home and I'd be afraid of how he (or she) would react to seeing them. If they're capable of putting up anti God and anti Christmas billboards, they're probably capable of a lot worse. I wouldn't trust any person that didn't have religion in his life.

Kearny Christian:

There is nothing loving about the way you sneer at and hold yourself above atheists. Some marvelous people have been and are atheists. Your remarks display a bigotry that would be shocking if we weren't so accustomed to it.

I would attend bible classes with you, on condition that you listen to what I have to say.