Disgruntled board of education workers?

Guest Guest

Noticed some friends, friends of friends, etc on Facebook, voicing threats and dissatisfaction with Dr Doran. Seems although he is now Director of personnel, all matters are referred even non- personnel stuff . Guess we knows who runs the show and it's not wise to call him out on Facebook , you could lose your job.

Guest Rain Man

He expects to get a wavier on his Supt's salary and return as Harrison Supt. That's a reward for backing Christie for Gov. Meanwhile the taxpaying citizens are being screwed by Doran and Christy.

Be sure to catch the Editorial in the Sunday Star Ledger. It’s about Harrison’s poor superintendent of schools who can't get by in a high cost of living area on less than $200,000. Isn’t his salary a reason for the high cost of living in the area?

• 2 months later...
Guest justsaying

What happened to nobody is to make more than fat boy? The town is so broke, I mean lets face it the new made up job title is a joke, they never had it and doesn't look like it is needed. What the job will be is an office with high pay so he can prepare to be the next mayor...lets face it he is not that great. Arrogant, nasty, sneaky? YES!

What happened to nobody is to make more than fat boy? The town is so broke, I mean lets face it the new made up job title is a joke, they never had it and doesn't look like it is needed. What the job will be is an office with high pay so he can prepare to be the next mayor...lets face it he is not that great. Arrogant, nasty, sneaky? YES!

"Fat boy?"

Well my Lady, I take offense to that comment How dare you!

I recall Jimmy Doran from those days of yore.

A mere runt he was. Very skinny. Fine chap he was.

Oh my Lady, you have slandered the poor youth. A street urchin he was.

But I tell you no false tale here when I tell you that same street urchin yearned once to change mere wafers and wine into the body and blood of Christ!

Yes indeed, my Lady, you have spoken ill will of one who imagined he could transformed the material into the spiritual. That's Jimmy Doran for you...thinking he had "god" in his hands

Well my Lady, you seem most angry and spiteful. But I must say that look is not becoming of you. The years have taken their toll upon your face, no? Perhaps I presume too much here.

I just don't understand your anger at Jim Dorn, my Lady.

But may I dare to offer a suggestion here?

Give the street urchin a call. I know he would be most happy to raise a pint or two in the local tavern with you.

My Lady, you won't be disappointed.