A challenge for 2Stupid4Words

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

On another topic, you named five issues and blamed all of them entirely on President Obama: "debt, border crisis, IRS, Benghazi, half of the country on welfare." Never mind that half the country isn't on welfare, that Benghazi and IRS are not significant issues, that the so-called border crisis stems directly from a law signed by Bush, and that the debt is mainly a result of right wing policies such as cutting taxes for the very rich just as we were poised to begin paying down the debt 14 years ago. In other words, forget most of the facts.

If you were President, what would you do about these "issues?" If you really have anything intelligent to say, you'll be able to answer that question for each of the "issues" you named. Rule is, though, you have to base your answer on facts.

Guest Guest

You're a moron. Anyone believing that half the country not on welfare is a good thing doesn't have the brain cells to debate me.

Yeah, right. We all knew you wouldn't address any of the issues. The fact is, your "statistic" is false. Prove me wrong with a link to reliable statistics.

Meanwhile, I would still like to know what you would do about these issues if you were president. You don't have a clue, which is why you refuse, and will continue to refuse, to take up the challenge.

Now let's discuss welfare. Included in the welfare statistics are the working poor. This includes workers in highly profitable American companies that don't pay their workers a living wage. The global economy forces them to pay low wages, you say? That's not true of Walmart, McDonald's, Burger King or many other huge corporations whose workers are local service workers. Those jobs can't be exported overseas, so the global economy is not a factor. Highly profitable companies are paying low wages, because Republicans resist every effort to raise the minimum wage, and you and I are picking up the difference, through our tax dollars, so that these people have enough to live on. In other words, you are paying taxes to subsidize Walmart, McDonald's, et. al., because your right wing ideology opposes raising the minimum wage. Then you whine about how many people are on welfare; but they are there because you vote for right wingers whose policies ensure that people can't make enough money to live on.

In all the years you've been posting here, not once have you analyzed an issue in that degree of depth. So brains might not be an issue you want to raise with me, because you're obviously not equipped to do it.

Guest Guest

You're a moron. Anyone believing that half the country not on welfare is a good thing doesn't have the brain cells to debate me.

No one proposed a debate, only that you say what you would do about these so-called issues. Obviously, you don't have a clue.

"Brain cells"? You in way over your head, junior.

Guest Guest

And yet you keep posting here day after day and year after year. You shouldn't bother. Obviously, no one here is capable of appreciating your superior intellect.

Guest Guest

You're the moron. He didn't say it would be a good thing. He said it isn't true.