Time to Move On

Guest Old with Grey Hair

Guest Old with Grey Hair

I have attended my last political rally fundraiser here in Harrison last night. Times have changed and I am sorry that Jimmy is stepping in at a time of political apathy and resident discord. Jimmy, thanks for doing my taxes over the years but now I feel that it is time to move on. Please take care of your health issues first and make sure that being used is worth it.

See you on the beach. ILUVPPB

Guest Guest

I have attended my last political rally fundraiser here in Harrison last night. Times have changed and I am sorry that Jimmy is stepping in at a time of political apathy and resident discord. Jimmy, thanks for doing my taxes over the years but now I feel that it is time to move on. Please take care of your health issues first and make sure that being used is worth it.

See you on the beach. ILUVPPB

So by whom exactly is Fife being "used" by?

Guest taxpayer

So by whom exactly is Fife being "used" by?

It"s business as usual , and the same people are benefitting. If this is any indicator, we should look in a different direction for a governing body. Taxes are going up again!

Guest Doran's Democrats

You bag, move on. Doran's Democrats Do Not need you. We will win without old foggies like you. Our Team is on an unstoppable roll. So all you anti-Doran's stay clear or you will be steam rolled. You to Brachman.

Guest Guest

I graduated Harrison High. Let me think, Who is using the Fifer? Let me think. Just one second longer. Jim Doran?

That's whom.

Does the naive, innocent Jimmy Fife know that he's being used by the evil, mean Jimmy Doran? I mean, I thought these two Jimmies were once friends!

Guest Seniors or Brachman

Really as a Senior who always voted for Frank and Ray, YOU think my vote doesn't count. So wrong Doran Democrats, Brachman will get my vote in November. As well as the Votes of all my friends. Bye- Bye you ungrateful a**holes.

Guest guest

Fife may be naïve in some ways but he's certainly not innocent.Being on the HBOE for so long he was at ground zero for corruption in Harrison. Secret meetings that cost taxpayers a lot of money, extreme nepotism,sweetheart deals and so forth.It's been many years since Fife put the best interests of the kids and taxpayers first.

Guest Guest

I am not naive. I was trying to be considerate. The Jimmies tries to pull a fast one, a joke on the residents of Harrison but we will see who the final joke is on.

Love Harrison and proud to be a Graduate of HHS. Certainly not naive. May be too nice.

We will flip you like a top HHS grad. We don't need your vote either. Fife will win by land slide because we are Doran Democrats. We don't need anyone's permision to win and we will spit in your pathetic faces.

Guest Taxpayer

Fife may be naïve in some ways but he's certainly not innocent.Being on the HBOE for so long he was at ground zero for corruption in Harrison. Secret meetings that cost taxpayers a lot of money, extreme nepotism,sweetheart deals and so forth.It's been many years since Fife put the best interests of the kids and taxpayers first.

I have to agree !

Guest Taxpayer

I have to agree !

Guest Guest

We will flip you like a top HHS grad. We don't need your vote either. Fife will win by land slide because we are Doran Democrats. We don't need anyone's permision to win and we will spit in your pathetic faces.

DD ?? Daffy Duck ?

Guest Guest

Taxpayers are getting the short end of a very dirty stick. Lets give the developers some more tax breaks so that I can pay higher taxes and deal with pot holes, armed robberies and traffic night mares. And Doran Democrats want to spit in my face. Scr*w u a$$holes. Living on the back of my hard work.

Guest Guest

I hope no one believes that Jim Doran or anyone associated with him would write such a comment like that.

Guest Guest

I hope no one believes that Jim Doran or anyone associated with him would write such a comment like that.

I agree ! They are not honest enough to tell the people, that there in this for themselves and not the community.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Really just too bad that these peoples running the Town are in it for themselves only.

Sadly you are probably right! You know maybe on some level you would have to be! Why else in this day in age would anyone run for public office?

Guest Guest

Quite understandable that Doran selected Fife as the interim mayor. But Doran really f-uped by running Fife as a candidate. I suspect Doran knows that.

Oh yeah, November will prove to be quite interesting.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2014 at 8:13 PM, Guest Doran's Democrats said:

You bag, move on. Doran's Democrats Do Not need you. We will win without old foggies like you. Our Team is on an unstoppable roll. So all you anti-Doran's stay clear or you will be steam rolled. You to Brachman.

You and the writer may have 'different' political views.  However, be nice; act with 'class and dignity'.  You can state forth your opposing political views with the senior; without being mean and nasty, by calling a senior citizen man or woman, an "old bag".

Remember, that you have/had a mother, grandmother, aunts, etc. and how would you feel if they set forth an opinion and someone of the opposition referred to them as an "old bag"?     Treat friends and enemies with respect and state your differences.   You'll always be remembered  by both as "the guy had class; I rarely (or never) agreed with him; but the guy had class !"