hpd really?

Guest money watcher

Guest reality check

If I were the Chief, I would start looking for another job. He has to put up with Doran who has interfered with every Chief since he became Chairman of the Police Committee.

Why? hes doing good like hes been doing ******* *** ****, **** **** the ****of *** ********* , there has to be at least five guys out sick i heard from the ninos clan. no wonder the taxes keep going up, paying for little to no service,as for the comment above, haha.... funny you should mention the supervisors checking up on their men, these are the same sick abusers from back in the day. Oh i hurt my pinkie on vacation snapping pics, no worry ill just call out sick get paid and pay off dr. summer off. lol

Edited by KOTW
Content.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

The Chief must have been doing a good job because he's been there 9 years. If Doran trys to get rid of him, he can sue and get a big payout like the Atlantic City Chief got. Not being liked goes with the job. If you do your job correctly, you make enemies. They have cut the departments manpower so low that it is difficult to man the squads especially with the usual sick leave abusers.

Guest guest

With the lack of manpower, I don't think a police car was parked by an intersection in order to ticket motorist. They have enough to do responding to calls. In Edison, the PBA has been publicly asking `for more manpower. Why hasn't the Harrison PBA done the same thing?

Responding to calls? The last time I called 911 for a true emergency it took them 30 minutes to show up and then waited for me to answer the door because they didn't just walk in, they knocked. Thankfully I was able to get to the door and then collapse again. HPD is a joke!

Guest Guest

Dr. summer off. Is that the same guy who was sent *** from the *** to the HPD because he was out sick so much. Big crybaby.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Guest
Responding to calls? The last time I called 911 for a true emergency it took them 30 minutes to show up and then waited for me to answer the door because they didn't just walk in, they knocked. Thankfully I was able to get to the door and then collapse again. HPD is a joke![/

Did you need medical attention??? If so, it's not really the police dept's fault it's the medical personnel HPD does have an outstanding service response time.

Guest Guest

Responding to calls? The last time I called 911 for a true emergency it took them 30 minutes to show up and then waited for me to answer the door because they didn't just walk in, they knocked. Thankfully I was able to get to the door and then collapse again. HPD is a joke!

and if they HAD "Just walked In' You'd have tried to Sue them....so you arent mad about the Response, you're just pissed you lost out on an opportunity to make a little Gied.......... Harrison/Hudson at it's finest

The HPD is down to 38 Officers and can't find the money for more officers that are sorely needed. Yet, James Doran, the Chairman of the Police Committee, who oversaw the reduction of manpower for the HPD, was recently appointed by the appointed BOE to a Director of Personnel at a salary of $200,000. You could appoint 5 Officers for that much. For the last 5 years he has been paid more then $220,000. The Assistant Supt. makes $222000. The salary guide for Harrison's district is 157,000 for Supt. The teachers barely get raises , yet the administrators are like pigs at a trowel.

Harrison has high taxes. You can't afford a PD but you go along with Doran and his friends getting huge salaries. When are you going to wake up and vote them out.