Atheists in a quandary ?

Guest Kearny Christian

Guest Kearny Christian

With all the books and movies out lately about the life of Jesus, I'm wondering if atheists are feeling out of step and missing out on a very important part of human life. Being Easter Sunday I hope at least one atheist will step out of the shadows and into the light.

Guest Guest

Not at all. I had a rich and rewarding day outside enjoying nature, then inside listening to great music, dinner with my spouse, and capped off with another segment of Neil Tyson's "Cosmos" series.

If you're going to try to taunt us, the least you can do is try to say something intelligent. There are plenty of questions on several other topics, waiting for you to try to answer them. And look up the definition of "quandary."

And if you're going to try to convince people that your lives are richer than ours, surely you have better things to do than wonder how our day went. You'll notice, we don't do that with you. That's because we don't just make stuff up. We have to have a reason, grounded in reality, to say something. All you just proved - again - is that your entire worldview is based on saying things because they sound good to you, whether they have any basis in reality or not.

Guest Guest

With all the books and movies out lately about the life of Jesus, I'm wondering if atheists are feeling out of step and missing out on a very important part of human life. Being Easter Sunday I hope at least one atheist will step out of the shadows and into the light.

So you had nothing better to do, and nothing more significant to say on Easter Sunday than fantasize about about how we might be feeling. How cute.

But hey, your religion is a fantasy, you may as well fantasize about how we atheists must feel. Of course, you don't know anything about it but that never stops you.

Gee, could that be how the idea of someone else burning in hell got started?

Guest Guest

What very important part of human life are we missing out on? If your intentions are serious, you should be able to tell us. If your intentions are not serious, then that speaks volumes about your "religion."

Guest Guest

So you had nothing better to do, and nothing more significant to say on Easter Sunday than fantasize about about how we might be feeling. How cute.

But hey, your religion is a fantasy, you may as well fantasize about how we atheists must feel. Of course, you don't know anything about it but that never stops you.

Gee, could that be how the idea of someone else burning in hell got started?

Doesn't sound like you're the one that will step into the light. Too bad.

Guest Guest

It's unlikely you'll ever get an answer to your question, even though it's a good question and a fair one. When some people have their minds made up, nothing else matters to them. That appears to be true of "Kearny Christian" and a few others here.