harrison elks

Guest harrison resident

Guest harrison resident

what ever happen to having a good time at the harrison elks, now all it is everyone getting drink and fighting. specially the two love birds

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest

so the elks is at it again, what a shame that used to be a great place to be, to bad rich r passed away he ran it great. he did not put up with any shit. it is a shame to say it is a organization

Guest guest

maybe the ***** **** shouldnt be screwin around with other peoples boyfriends. she is who caused the problem on sunday

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Guest

Why isn't the Grand Pooba, Bennett taking care of business? Larry if you can not control the Elk's how can you control the Town? You are not.

he can't run the town forget about the elks, he's affraid of them all

Guest You know who

he can't run the town forget about the elks, he's affraid of them all

He is a tiny little man with a fake caddy.... hey fat a$$ if you are listening why did you not come up to me and ask me what I was doing???? No you called the police and the officer and I laughed at you!!!! You little turd, were you afraid I might kick you in the ass when I told you to beat it??? Huh Larry??

Guest Guest

He is a tiny little man with a fake caddy.... hey fat a$$ if you are listening why did you not come up to me and ask me what I was doing???? No you called the police and the officer and I laughed at you!!!! You little turd, were you afraid I might kick you in the ass when I told you to beat it??? Huh Larry??

you have some nerve to speak of him that way. coward. he does alot for this town. its scum like you and that trash councilman's kin who everyone in town has **** *** at ***** *****. that ruin the elks.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest come on guest

you have some nerve to speak of him that way. coward. he does alot for this town. its scum like you and that trash councilman's kin who everyone in town has **** *** at ***** *****. that ruin the elks.

Yeah name one thing he does for this town??? The great deal the Red Bull have at the expense of the Taxpayers.... voting yes to everything because he is up the ass of whomever is in charge of this sinking ship at the moment? You are the coward and most likely a yes man or woman just like the rest of the fat trolls running this town. NAME ONE THING EXCEPT NOT LEAVING!!!

Guest Guest

Too bad something kind of good can turn out so badly. Elks image is tarnished and so is its leader. Change of leadership would help to invigorate this service orientated club. Sad. :angry2:

Guest Guest*

She acts like she is the most awesome single mother in the world but she's got it pretty easy with all of the help she has.

Can come and go as she pleases :)

Guest Guest

Stop posting about this, what happens at the Elks stays at the Elks...ok, not really. And yes she does have a child.

i have to laugh they say stop posting about this, well if you all grew up and act like adults, you would not be talked about.