Mayor Fife Lying Already

Guest Fundraiser Supporter

Guest Fundraiser Supporter

In interview our new Mayor implies he had something to do with Sunday's fundraiser for Monica organized by Mayor McDonough, the Harrison Business District and Councilman Anselmo Millan and the teachers and others.

Fife wasn't even at the fundraiser. He's first interview and he's taking credit for others work because the truth is he's done nothing for Harrison but take from it.

He should apologize for trying to mislead that he was in anyway involved with the fundraiser.

Guest Old School Teacher

In interview our new Mayor implies he had something to do with Sunday's fundraiser for Monica organized by Mayor McDonough, the Harrison Business District and Councilman Anselmo Millan and the teachers and others.

Fife wasn't even at the fundraiser. He's first interview and he's taking credit for others work because the truth is he's done nothing for Harrison but take from it.

He should apologize for trying to mislead that he was in anyway involved with the fundraiser.

Fife only made it as Mayor because he's Doran's guy. He's a poor choice. Let's hope that someone runs in June that is qualified to be Mayor and lead the town. Fife can't lead. He's not a leader he's a follower. When is he going to his real home.

Guest Observer

Fife only made it as Mayor because he's Doran's guy. He's a poor choice. Let's hope that someone runs in June that is qualified to be Mayor and lead the town. Fife can't lead. He's not a leader he's a follower. When is he going to his real home.

I agree he wasn't a good teacher or good vice principal or principal or board of education president or harrison redevelopment agency chairperson. What he is a good yes man, which is what got him to where he is today. Do nothing but say Yes when they tell you to say yes, and no when they telll you to say no. No wonder there is a lack of leadership in Harrison.

Fife will only be a figurehead as Mayor. Doran put him up to it until he retires as Supt. in about 1 year. Then Fife will resign and Doran will take over. The other Councilman will go along because they all have political jobs. Nothing will change unless an strong independent candidate runs against Fife in the primary.

Guest taxpayer

I really hope what your saying is wrong! I no Jimmy Fife personally, the Town needs strong Leadership in these critical times . There were several things introduced by the Dept of Community Affairs to the past Mayor to save money. His concerns were more for his friends and family and he ignored there recommendations . The taxpayers continue to pay for these abuses . Let"s see what jimmys position is

Fife will only be a figurehead as Mayor. Doran put him up to it until he retires as Supt. in about 1 year. Then Fife will resign and Doran will take over. The other Councilman will go along because they all have political jobs. Nothing will change unless an strong independent candidate runs against Fife in the primary.

Guest Guest

"jimmy's position" anything that you say Jim(Doran). Yes, Jim. Yes, Jim. Yes,Jim. Yes, Jim. Yes, Jim. Yes, Jim.

jimmy i want all my friends working for the school to get raises. Yes, JIm.

jimmy I want central avenue to be a reverse one way so that my family and firends do not have

cars waiting by light's by their houses. Yes, Jim

jimmy i want you to do my taxes. Yes, Jim.

jimmy I want you to sell a house and give me the commission. Yes, Jim.

jimmy I want you to make the developer's lives easy and approve everything presented to the Redevelopment Agency. Yes, Jim.

jimmy let's give our Town away to the developers. Yes, Jim.

jimmy let's give the developers tax breaks because the resident's are used to tax increases. Yes, Jim.

What a shame....Blah Blah Blah We need a change.

Guest Harrisonian

"jimmy's position" anything that you say Jim(Doran). Yes, Jim. Yes, Jim. Yes,Jim. Yes, Jim. Yes, Jim. Yes, Jim.

jimmy i want all my friends working for the school to get raises. Yes, JIm.

jimmy I want central avenue to be a reverse one way so that my family and firends do not have

cars waiting by light's by their houses. Yes, Jim

jimmy i want you to do my taxes. Yes, Jim.

jimmy I want you to sell a house and give me the commission. Yes, Jim.

jimmy I want you to make the developer's lives easy and approve everything presented to the Redevelopment Agency. Yes, Jim.

jimmy let's give our Town away to the developers. Yes, Jim.

jimmy let's give the developers tax breaks because the resident's are used to tax increases. Yes, Jim.

What a shame....Blah Blah Blah We need a change.

I know that there are a couple of candidates that are going to run. Deadline approaching at end of month.

Guest Guest

Doran will make sure no else runs. He will threaten any perpsective candidates with loss of jobs for themselves or family members. He will manipulate the system the same way he got Fife in with the county committee members. sorry no democracy here.

Guest Guest

Doran will make sure no else runs. He will threaten any perpsective candidates with loss of jobs for themselves or family members. He will manipulate the system the same way he got Fife in with the county committee members. sorry no democracy here.

Wow, he's going to threaten any "perpsective" candidates?

How about any "prospective" candidates with a "perspective?"