Why won't they tow or ticket non-residents parking under 280?

Guest downwithfedres

Guest downwithfedres

Currently,cars are placed on tickets parked under 280 which do not have resident parking stickers-but only on Mon-Fri between 8AM-5PM.No tickets have been given out at all during the recent ige age,the main reason why town residents have been imprisoned at home for over a week(the fear of not getting a spot due to out of towners being there).A patrol car could easily handle the ticket process after 5PM.

Tomorrow,I have to take a bus up to the Belleville Pike to see my doctor.Maybe I should bill the town for my fare and also for a rebate on my car insurance.

CLEAN THE DAMN STREETS AND GET THE FOREIGNERS OUT OF UNDER 280!

• 4 months later...
Guest Guest

Currently,cars are placed on tickets parked under 280 which do not have resident parking stickers-but only on Mon-Fri between 8AM-5PM.No tickets have been given out at all during the recent ige age,the main reason why town residents have been imprisoned at home for over a week(the fear of not getting a spot due to out of towners being there).A patrol car could easily handle the ticket process after 5PM.

Tomorrow,I have to take a bus up to the Belleville Pike to see my doctor.Maybe I should bill the town for my fare and also for a rebate on my car insurance.

CLEAN THE DAMN STREETS AND GET THE FOREIGNERS OUT OF UNDER 280!

Don't forget the cops are getting paid to drive around and just park there cars in front of there house lol what you expect?? xD

Guest guest

While you are ticketing, how about dealing with the white commercial vans that park all over our town? They load up with workers several times a day and night and then transport them to their job. The drivers park their cars on the streets and then park the vans there too in between dropping off & picking up the workers. How they don't have commercial plates is beyond me because they are clearly used for business. In the meantime, the people who live on the streets have to park blocks away. Nuts.