What happened to the snow removal?

Guest downwithfedres

Guest downwithfedres

Signs were on trees all over William and John Streets for snow removal for Thursday and Friday nights respectively.Tonight,a plow came around to remove the signs.Is this the new plan to wait for spring?These things are what cause political upheavels.Look at the heat de Blasio is getting in NYC.

That's because De Blasio could lose in an election. That can't happen here. These guys here are in for life or as long as they want and cannot lose. That's why you can wait for the warm weather to melt the snow. Where is the snow melter that they said was great when they got it, but they don't use it anymore.

Three times they posted snow removal signs in front of my house. I have three cars that I had to shovel out and find a place to relocate them. When they finally came there were two cars, without Harrison Resident stickers parked in front of my house. The cops went right by and did not ticket them. After all my work I stil have snow in front of my house. What the hell is going on here. I'll remember this at election time.

Guest 2nd warder

That's because De Blasio could lose in an election. That can't happen here. These guys here are in for life or as long as they want and cannot lose. That's why you can wait for the warm weather to melt the snow. Where is the snow melter that they said was great when they got it, but they don't use it anymore.

When Millan was out as councilman, they sold it. McDonough didn't want any successful snow removal equipment that was associated with Millan. Harrison could have made a lot of money renting the machine to Kearny and East Newark but it was better to sell it cheap. Someone should investigate what they got for the snow melter to see if it was anywhere near its value and see where the snow melter is now and how much it was re-sold for.

When Millan was out as councilman, they sold it. McDonough didn't want any successful snow removal equipment that was associated with Millan. Harrison could have made a lot of money renting the machine to Kearny and East Newark but it was better to sell it cheap. Someone should investigate what they got for the snow melter to see if it was anywhere near its value and see where the snow melter is now and how much it was re-snow

sounds about right to me!

The town can put up Christmas decorations at the corner of Frank E Rodgers and Bergen St, but they can't clear the sidewalks off snow. It's a disgrace that the town will clear the churches and Islamic Center's sidewalks, but not the important ones that are town property.