Harrison Public Safety

Guest Guest

The Harrison town residents should be concerned with the many retirements taking place at the Harrison Police Department with no replacements in sight. The Officers retiring will leave a huge brain power gap and it will be curious to see who will take the helm when Chief Kearns retires. It is more than apparent that no current Officer has anywhere close to the skills needed to run the department and the manpower is now at it's lowest staffing in history. The Fire Department has been reduced to a group that is comically inept and are only be given what amounts to charity because of political and familial ties. Something needs to be done swiftly. The residents were always at risk with the Firefighters because of incompetence but the Police were satisfactory. The Police no longer have the numbers, equipment, nor talent to fight the rising crime. Maybe the town could raise money by charging crime victims $20 for a souvenir copy of their beating and robbery courtesy of the useless camera system? The public has a right to adequate Police protection instead of a commemorative HD copy of their robbery, rape, or worse.

Guest citizen

Again the Mayor is not concerned about the safety of the residents . His only concern is to take care of his family and friends . Evidently none of them need a job , so it"s not a concern to fill those positions .

Guest not having it

Again the Mayor is not concerned about the safety of the residents . His only concern is to take care of his family and friends . Evidently none of them need a job , so it"s not a concern to fill those positions .

i wouldnt blame the mayor just yet. Blame the same whiners now, who supported and wanted the current chief in office.Its funny i dont know who claimed that the retired cop was a brain? really he was just a another family parasite who now left and made sure his sister was taken care of. Its amusing to hear the crys after these aholes dont get what they want. the crimes in harrison can only be blamed on one man, the chief who hides the truth from the public. little does he know that his same people talk and us residents know whats going on. I heard about the phone jackings at the elks. the car theives at ninos. take the unlimited sick time away and really screw those parasite he has working cozy jobs. have the state audit the town for civil service violations. I bet the governor would lie for that too since now he's a friend.

Edited by KOTW
The above statements are not verified.

The next Chief of the Harrison Police Dept. will be a Harrison resident. That is what the people want. The Lt. who currently lives there is the next chief. He is admired by the high school students, respected and revered by his peers and co-workers, and is a very intelligent man of bravery. He is the obvious choice who is already in negotiation with the elected officials. Good luck Chief Krusher.

Guest Harrison Resident

The next Chief of the Harrison Police Dept. will be a Harrison resident. That is what the people want. The Lt. who currently lives there is the next chief. He is admired by the high school students, respected and revered by his peers and co-workers, and is a very intelligent man of bravery. He is the obvious choice who is already in negotiation with the elected officials. Good luck Chief Krusher.

Thank you for your unbiased comments, Mrs. Krusher.

Guest 2smart4u

R U kidding me?? Fife is telling us not to park on FER and Harrison Ave if snow covered. Where should we park -ouche bag??? I don't live in a condo with allocated parking?? I have to listen to my former Principal, Blah Blah Blah...Once again. Doran and company with a total disconnect to the real residents of Harrison. I want change and want it this year..MAYOR c u at the shore... no more..I want change and I have a guy in mind..

Guest too funny 4words

this is the funniest comment ever made here, i cant stop laughing..........is chief krusher going to **** ***** **** around like he did when he was the ancient dare officer ?? :P

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Disgusted

Not only do they tell us where not to park. they make a point of making phone calls to homes to not park on the street cleaning side of a street, not once but 3 times and then don'tbother to show up and remove the snow.. as it is there is no where park in this town.... what a joke...

Guest Rockman

Chief Krushinsky, I'm for that, at least he is a Harrison resident who pays taxes. He would be readily available at any time. Lets all get behind Krusher. It's time for the Lyndhurst resident to retire. He got the job ******.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest 2nd Warder

Chief Krushinsky, I'm for that, at least he is a Harrison resident who pays taxes. He would be readily available at any time. Lets all get behind Krusher. It's time for the Lyndhurst resident to retire. He got the job ******.

I don't think Krushinsky has the temperment to be the police chief. Didn't he have a run in years ago with the hispanic councilman neighbor? If he was smart he'd stay out of the limelight. Look at what's happening to Chris Christie. If you know you can't stand hispanics how can you be the police chief in a town that is increasingly hispanic.

Guest Robo Cop

The guy that just retired was good with computers and set up the computer program for the HPD>He was doing good until he asked for a special shift that was denied. He then made a complaint against the chief for harassment. It was referred to the prosecutors office who said there was no cause. He also sued the Town because he wasn't promoted. He was talented but :wub: was also a big crybaby. So, he is better off retiring and going into another business. Good luck on your retirement.

Guest Letsbereal

What does the cop that just retired have to do with this thread? Makes no sense. At least he had a brain and the nerve to stand up for what he believed in. Not to mention retire at a normal age, unlike everyone else around here. A crybaby? Sounds to me like you're the one being a crybaby right now. Lets continue to focus on the safety of Harrison by hiring more intelligent cops and firemen.

Lets analyze the above post. Stand up for what he believed, making complaints against the Chief because he wouldn't give him a special shift with every weekend off. Suing the Town and Chief because he wasn't promoted. What real cop goes after other cops because he didn't get his way. These complaints were friviolus and that's why he didn't prevail.

Lets analyze the above post. Stand up for what he believed, making complaints against the Chief because he wouldn't give him a special shift with every weekend off. Suing the Town and Chief because he wasn't promoted. What real cop goes after other cops because he didn't get his way. These complaints were friviolus and that's why he didn't prevail.

Going by this, Harrison hasnt had too many "REal" Cops in about 20 years, since the stupid PBA/FOP Split.

• 3 weeks later...