KEARNY EDUCATION IS GOING DOWN THE TUBES

Guest Karla

Guest PAST JOB APPLICANT

It's nice to know that the same people who outed this employee have nothing but time to sit here and discuss his employment with the district like it never happened Fact is this illegally fired employee DID get his fingerprints done and has proof of it. The state screwed up not HIM. Check your facts JACKASS!!!! Or should I say BOB

IF THE PERSON IN QUESTION CHECKED OFF NO ON THE JOB APPLICATION TO THE QUESTION "HAVE YOU EVER BEEN CONVICTED OF A CRIME" THEN THIS PERSON HAS A PROBLEM!!!!!

Guest Voters not fools

kotw reader. So if the Observer says it its absolutely true? As an employee of a Charter School! Who uses the same exact rules and procedures as regular public school called the criminal division for the DOE for another issue. So I asked them what info they release to a newspaper under an OPRA request? They not only seemed to think it was an odd question but said finger printing results for clearence to work are not public record! Hmm...very interesting. Maybe law enforcement abusing their power? No that never happens! Maybe we should call it "the open police revenge act?"

Guest Charter Fool

Nobody said the Observer ask for or received results of fingerprinting.........Hmmmm, your post seems very fishy, keep trying. Oh and do Kearny a favor, Stay at your Charter School.

Guest Guest

kotw reader. So if the Observer says it its absolutely true? As an employee of a Charter School! Who uses the same exact rules and procedures as regular public school called the criminal division for the DOE for another issue. So I asked them what info they release to a newspaper under an OPRA request? They not only seemed to think it was an odd question but said finger printing results for clearence to work are not public record! Hmm...very interesting. Maybe law enforcement abusing their power? No that never happens! Maybe we should call it "the open police revenge act?"

Here you go..instead of hiding here and making accusations, DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

Division of Criminal Justice Web site http://www.nj.gov/oag/dcj/index.html

Report Crime & Corruption

866-TIPS-4-CJ

State Ethics Commission Web site http://nj.gov/ethics/

28 West State Street, Room 1407

Trenton, NJ 08625

But no...its a lot better to just whine about it online..... You guys make me laugh.

Guest Voters not fools

Charter Fool. I definitely will stay in my Charter School. I make more money! Same pension, state health benefits, bonus pay, incentive pay, over time. We treat people with respect. A little thing Kearny lost sight of with past BOE! Oh and we have never lost fingerprint clearance. FYI, the letter would be part of a personnel file. Personnel files released under OPRA..Hmmm...you are right definitely right very fishy. Oh yes, and I have off tomorrow because we get vacation days in Charter Schools too! I'm no fool staying out of your cesspool!

Guest Kay Tee 369

Yes I am working the ER night Shift again. On my contracted break that we are all "required" to take unless engaged with a patient in "eminent life threatening danger" So since I don't like to eat at 3;30 am i read for fifteen or twenty minutes and have a cup of coffee since 12 hrs is a long shift! Tonight I decided on light reading so KOTW it is. There are other topics on here but none as humorous as the BOE topics. Now "Open Police Revenge Act" is very clever and funny. Even funnier is the thought of reporting LEOs to other LEOs! The boys in blue? The brotherhood? Really? .Now I have a brother, three cousins, and an uncle who are all in law enforcement. My maternal grandfather was a Newark detective and my paternal great grandfather was a Newark fireman. I have been hearing about the brotherhood for years! They stick together no matter what! I say good for them! We nurses do the same thing. However, i also know they get very ornery when people challenge them! OMG! I love my family and i am grateful to have them but everyone knows cops are the biggest whiners of all. We have a Thanksgiving pool $5 buy in which family cop member will whine the loudest Lol. Its a tradition. My family LEOs think it's funny and will even embellish their stories and complaints! It's a blast! If one of them has to work he can text or call in his whines and complaints! We play every year! And you would be surprised they have all made us winners! We also donate the money to a local PAL organization.

Thank you for the web site. Here is the number to call right off the website stated above for the Department of Criminal Justice with tip information. I cant help but laugh again. "The Bureau has a statewide Corruption Tipline: 1-866-847-7425 and all information received through the Division of Criminal Justice Corruption Tipline remains confidential." So the DOCJ is encouraging anonymity but in Kearny we call it "hiding"

There are great police officers, great teachers, great nurses and many other great public service workers! Let me personally thank them for their service. However, don't try to convince me and fellow tax payers and citizens that some do not-often abuse their power! We are way too smart for that!

Guest McMurphy

Hey Barney Fife! Did you mean "Nurse Ratched?" If you are going to mock people by referring to famous characters from classic movies google it first! You definitely keep people laughing!

"One flew east, one flew west, one flew over the cockoos nest."

Guest Guest

If you think Kay Tee is off base about abuse of power within the police read on:

BLOOMFIELD, NJ (WABC) -- The tale of the police dashcam video has now helped clear a Bloomfield, New Jersey man who faced a multitude of criminal charges, including eluding police and assault.

Investigative Reporter Sarah Wallace obtained the dashcam tapes, and has spoken exclusively with the 30-year old DJ who was looking at years in prison.

It was quite a turnabout, all the criminal charges against Marcus Jeter have been dismissed, and two Bloomfield police officers have been indicted for falsifying reports, and one of them, for assault.

A third pleaded guilty early on to tampering. It's all thanks to those dashcam tapes. It's the video that prosecutors say they never saw when the pursued criminal charges against 30 year-old Marcus Jeter . In the video, his hands were in the air. He was charged with eluding police, resisting arrest and assault.

Don't act like it never happens!

Guest Up at night

Are you hoarding all the meds for yourself ?

Why? Did the post strike a nerve? In past posts you accuse her of drinking too much, insinuate she is not doing her job because she got a break, say her opinion is not believable because it is not the same as yours. FYI thats why they call them opinions! Now you are accusing her of hoarding meds and calling her names? Whats up with that? You appear an angry person who ever you are! Get help! I really hope you are not KPD. I already can't sleep tonight! I think most of our police in town are good and decent men that are hard working and do the right thing and there seems to be a few that are casting a bad light on the rest? I am sure I will get insulted for having an opinion. However, I think anyone who works in any municipality in any capacity should not be allowed to run for public office in that same municipality. Whether it is Mayor, Council, or BOE it all comes from the same pot mostly funded by tax payers! It just seems "a little too close for comfort." Just my opinion. Everyone have a nice day today. I hate Sunday nights. Can never get to sleep to easy.

Guest Kay Tee 369

YYes I am here at ER tonight. Last night then off for three days. I am a bit late for my break tonight. Had a little emergency with one of the boys in blue! His partner brought him in with chest and stomach pain. His eyes were very glazed and he was neautious. He was very pale . We did an EKG right away and ran the usual blood work. He was becoming short of breat so I gave him oxygen mask. We got his blood work back his good cholestrol was down his bad choleterol was high. His tryiglercides were threw the roof. In addition his glucose levels were elevated and he had a general feeling of malaise. Well it is nice that he has such great health benefits because the doc ran every test he could think of to rule out any serious conditions. Turn out the boy in blue was "hoarding all the donuts for himself."

"Man when you loose your laugh, you loose your footing." Ken Keasey

Guest Guest

Did you mean Nurse Ratched? At least if you are going to insult another person you should get the reference straight! Are you hoarding all the donuts?

Guest Kay Tee 369

Is it possible for you to post something substantial to back up your views? People resort to name calling when they are lost for valuable words! You can call me all the names you want it wont change the fact that the firing of the employee that I first spoke about is retaliation made easier by people who have abused their power!

By the way I think you meant Nurse Ratched! You get it wrong even when you are insulting people! My my you are still angry...

Guest Guest

Are you hoarding all the meds for yourself ?

Hey Kay Tee,

Maybe you could get some anger management pills for our friend above? Better yer do they have meds to cure ignorance?

My favorite quote from one flew Over the Cuckoos Nest by Ken Keasey which seems very appropriate in this situation

"I listened to them fade away till all I could hear was the memory of the sound."

Guest Guest

Yes I am working the ER night Shift again. On my contracted break that we are all "required" to take unless engaged with a patient in "eminent life threatening danger" So since I don't like to eat at 3;30 am i read for fifteen or twenty minutes and have a cup of coffee since 12 hrs is a long shift! Tonight I decided on light reading so KOTW it is. There are other topics on here but none as humorous as the BOE topics. Now "Open Police Revenge Act" is very clever and funny. Even funnier is the thought of reporting LEOs to other LEOs! The boys in blue? The brotherhood? Really? .Now I have a brother, three cousins, and an uncle who are all in law enforcement. My maternal grandfather was a Newark detective and my paternal great grandfather was a Newark fireman. I have been hearing about the brotherhood for years! They stick together no matter what! I say good for them! We nurses do the same thing. However, i also know they get very ornery when people challenge them! OMG! I love my family and i am grateful to have them but everyone knows cops are the biggest whiners of all. We have a Thanksgiving pool $5 buy in which family cop member will whine the loudest Lol. Its a tradition. My family LEOs think it's funny and will even embellish their stories and complaints! It's a blast! If one of them has to work he can text or call in his whines and complaints! We play every year! And you would be surprised they have all made us winners! We also donate the money to a local PAL organization.

Thank you for the web site. Here is the number to call right off the website stated above for the Department of Criminal Justice with tip information. I cant help but laugh again. "The Bureau has a statewide Corruption Tipline: 1-866-847-7425 and all information received through the Division of Criminal Justice Corruption Tipline remains confidential." So the DOCJ is encouraging anonymity but in Kearny we call it "hiding"

There are great police officers, great teachers, great nurses and many other great public service workers! Let me personally thank them for their service. However, don't try to convince me and fellow tax payers and citizens that some do not-often abuse their power! We are way too smart for that!

Im sorry to hear that your family members are Corrupt..and find it disturbing that you dont seem to have a problem with that Corruption.

Guest Bored with guest

Im sorry to hear that your family members are Corrupt..and find it disturbing that you dont seem to have a problem with that Corruption.

Really? Thats what you got from that post? Come on you are making for boring reading.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Kay Tee 369

ER nurse here again. In my first post here, I said my first job was in a school. It was. I was a sub teacher. Hey where is the great and powerful "Guest" who always knows everything regarding school and BOE issues? You know the one who calls people names and insults them because they have an opinion that differs from his/hers? They had so much to say about other employees but not about the Superintendent who appears to have submitted questionable documentation to obtain his Administrators Certificate? The Chief School Administrator? The chief role model for all school employees? The last I knew! You do not even need a teacher certification to sub. You need 60 college credits. Unless a sub is in the same teaching position for at least 90 consecutive days, how could they possibly be performing all the duties of a full time teacher. A sub generally follows the lesson plans of the teacher they are subbing for. So right there it is not the same as having the same responsibilities Also, subs are not officially observed by administration under the official teacher evaluation process. They do not have to be certified in the subject they are subbing in unless they are in that spot for more than 20 consecutive days. If you are hired under contract as a subsitute teacher replacing a certain teacher you have to be certified and then you would be assuming that teachers responsibilities. Other than that, I do not think subbing counts as credit for the same responsibilities. It certainly seems suspicious. How did he prove his subbing was the same as full responsibility as a contracted teacher? Did the article in the paper say he provided proof of this to NY? By an Administrator in Kearny? I would say the BOE has the right and the responsibility to thoroughly check into this!

Guest Guest

ER nurse here again. In my first post here, I said my first job was in a school. It was. I was a sub teacher. Hey where is the great and powerful "Guest" who always knows everything regarding school and BOE issues? You know the one who calls people names and insults them because they have an opinion that differs from his/hers? They had so much to say about other employees but not about the Superintendent who appears to have submitted questionable documentation to obtain his Administrators Certificate? The Chief School Administrator? The chief role model for all school employees? The last I knew! You do not even need a teacher certification to sub. You need 60 college credits. Unless a sub is in the same teaching position for at least 90 consecutive days, how could they possibly be performing all the duties of a full time teacher. A sub generally follows the lesson plans of the teacher they are subbing for. So right there it is not the same as having the same responsibilities Also, subs are not officially observed by administration under the official teacher evaluation process. They do not have to be certified in the subject they are subbing in unless they are in that spot for more than 20 consecutive days. If you are hired under contract as a subsitute teacher replacing a certain teacher you have to be certified and then you would be assuming that teachers responsibilities. Other than that, I do not think subbing counts as credit for the same responsibilities. It certainly seems suspicious. How did he prove his subbing was the same as full responsibility as a contracted teacher? Did the article in the paper say he provided proof of this to NY? By an Administrator in Kearny? I would say the BOE has the right and the responsibility to thoroughly check into this!

Kay Tee - you're right. The Board certainly had a responsibility to check *********** credentials, which were sketchy at best. Shame on the people who hired him that they didn't do the same. They threw $200,000 of taxpayer money out the window by hiring a FAKE. His 30 days to substantiate his credentials is over. Wonder if he pulled a rabbit out of his . . . hat? Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Kay Tee 369

Kay Tee - you're right. The Board certainly had a responsibility to check *********** credentials, which were sketchy at best. Shame on the people who hired him that they didn't do the same. They threw $200,000 of taxpayer money out the window by hiring a FAKE. His 30 days to substantiate his credentials is over. Wonder if he pulled a rabbit out of his . . . hat?

Yea and i am the biggest phony! Once again some individual cannot dispute the information or comment in an intellectual discussion so he is back to name calling!

Guest Guest

Yea and i am the biggest phony! Once again some individual cannot dispute the information or comment in an intellectual discussion so he is back to name calling!

When you don't have the truth behind you to challenge a discussion item, his (or her) m.o. is to fling mud and insults . . . childlike, wouldn't you say?

Guest Stay On Topic

It is a little odd that an ER nurse would not know how to spell nauseous

No. Probably usually uses a medical abbreviation. Doctors can't spell or write! There was a vice president who could not spell potato. Some thought that was more than odd but he was still the VP! So lets redirect the focus again "guest". Stop name calling, pointing out a spelling error or typo, Has Dr. F proved his credentials or not? As Kay Tee pointed out very nicely subbing does not count as teaching. You did not dispute that. When he was a sub was he certified to teach or did he have a county sub certificate? Substitute teaching does not count as teaching unless under contract!