Monic Ambulance Service

Guest EMT

I was transported to the hospital by a Monic Ambulance in Summit. The volunteer ambulance corp could have done the same thing. I was shocked when I got a bill for $3.500 from Monic which Medicare refused to pay. So, beware of calling for an ambulance in Harrison. It would be better for you to have someone drive you to the hospital.

Good thing Monoc and not Monic are doing the ems for Harrison then.

Considering that Harrison doesnt HAVE a "Volunteer Ambulance Corp" to begin with..i figured it just wasnt worth pointing that out... That said, Monoc DOES in Fact provide the Paramedic Services out of Clara Maas, which is Probably what that bill is for.

Guest Harrisonian

More importantly what happened to the Harrison Fire Department doing the ambulance service, and will they take you to St. Barnabas or Morristown Memorial Hospital instead of St. Michaels or Clara Maass which leave a lot to be desired.

More importantly what happened to the Harrison Fire Department doing the ambulance service, and will they take you to St. Barnabas or Morristown Memorial Hospital instead of St. Michaels or Clara Maass which leave a lot to be desired.

well........the hfd screwed themselves out of that job security position, over two yrsnow, then town took on kearny ems to use harrison's equipment and lets just say harrison taxpayers were screwed along the way. at least now you can select where to go and the personnal have surpass puberty.the kindergarten misfits have left the building. of course not without drama and another possible lawsuit where neglect caused death. get ready to pay up taxpayers.

Guest taxpayer

Here we go again! Lets bad mouth people who are being payed a minimum salary and supplying a viable service. While we support those highly overpaid idiots, known as the Harrison Fire Dept.

Guest citizen

I wish you would stop you"re disparaging comments in reference to the Harrison Fire Dept. Why can"t you get through your head even if the Administration could save money . There the Mayors friends!