D/c Dan (hero)

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

"Did you ever know that you're my hero, your everything I wish I could be.....I could fly higher then an eagle, with you as the wind beneath my wings."

EM/JK/TB

Guest Joe Dirt

Of course this whole situation is the will of Murry the Mayor. Ray is working on Murry's advice as usual. Now the grievance's will pile up and Murry will be called to reconcile each instance with the PBA. All the while making a considerable profit at an hourly wage. Who pays the tab? The Harrison Taxpayer. Ray !!! Wake up !!!! Murry is pulling your strings you MOPE !!! He isnt going to give you sound advice and take a pay cut. Use your head and not your temper. If the cops are upset, maybe there is a reason. Shouldnt you ask to speak with the Union president and try to ease the tension. Its my money your wasting on your pride!!! Resolve this situaton, Please !!!

Guest Guest

You really must be at the end of your rope. One minute you want to recall the Mayor and then the next post you want to meet with him. Sounds like you are doing the right thing and throwing in the towel. maybe on the next go around for promotions somebody will actually get promoted. I wish you luck.

Guest Guest

Who said this was about promotions, try low salary, bad schedule, crappy equipment, political corruption. The only towel that will be thrown is the one to ray while he is taking a shower in the can.

Archived