christmas display on bergen st?

Guest taxpayer

Guest taxpayer

does anyone know how much that tacky christmas display cost the town??its your standard redneck white trash theme. i actually saw the town workers posing by it? lol this town has definitely reached a new low.

instead i would worry about the struggle the cops are having with the sick abuse ,seems the cops are falling apart. some having plastic surgery heard the midget had surgery to reach five feet. i dont think the new chief will allow this to go on further. he doesnt seem the type to hide behind anyone to do his dirty work.this new shake up will be good maybe we will see less crime and more cops patroling other places then the bergen mall.

the new chief 's name is dean mcglee good chouce mayor and council you guys made a good selection finally. congrats

Harrison is Civil Service, He STILL has to take and pass the test. While the town Does have the ability to make a choice between the top 3 scorers, to simply say "Good Choice" by the M&C is Disingenuous at best

Guest Robo Cop

He will have to take a oral test if the other eligible candidates file.Then the Mayor can pick someone from the top 3, but a veteran can't be skipped by a non veteran. When is Chief Kearns retiring and what happened to Capt. Green?

their time is up, they damaged this town enough. we need new blood and someone with balls and his word. no more puppets, it cant come soon enough. i heard feb 1st byebye boys haha

their time is up, they damaged this town enough. we need new blood and someone with balls and his word. no more puppets, it cant come soon enough. i heard feb 1st byebye boys haha

I'll Write it in Crayon so you can Understand. C I V I L S E R V I C E the Mayor and Council have VERY Limited Say in Who gets Promoted.

Guest blow yourself

I'll Write it in Crayon so you can Understand. C I V I L S E R V I C E the Mayor and Council have VERY Limited Say in Who gets Promoted.

really, I'll say it slowwwwwwwwwww for you, its Harrison and if you believe for one minute that more then 90 percent of its employees are placed by civil service dept, you needed to be an abortion. In fact i bet your one of the many turds that was handed a position from allthe blowing you or your family did in town.