Roosevelt School Pervert

Guest Mom

Guest Manor resident

What did this person do? Does everyone believe what they read on a website that you do not have to be accountable to write . I would believe if there was such a incident such as this that dyfues would have been involved its all hear say .

KOTW has had a good record of being on the forefront of covering breaking stories and keeping them alive until the "regular" media pays attention. For example, the LaClair preaching in school story, Leadbeater mortgage fraud story pre-indictment and maybe this story. Can the "regular" media and/or the Kearny police department ask questions based upon the information already on KOTW like was a janitor moved from one school to another then another and why? Can parents go to the principal of Roosevelt and ask the same question? Or to a BOE meeting? Can you ask at a BOE whether the can confirm or deny whether the facts stated on KOTW are true. I think the issue is an important issue like the LaClair matter and the Leadbeater matter, our children are potentially at risk and this person needs help.

More likely, two years ago the employee received some sort of punishment (suspension without pay, loss of increment...) that was signed off on along with the transfer out of the high school. Whether or not we agree with how it was handled, I don't believe that the employee could be punished again for the same issue - it would be a breech of contract on the part of the board.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. :glare:

Guest New Low

This definitely seems very long on accusations and short on facts. My guess is this is a misunderstanding.

My guess is that a guy named Campbell should stop twisting information to scare parents into a mob mentality. Using kids safety to run his agenda is cowardly but par for the course.

Guest Politics above Kids

My guess is that a guy named Campbell should stop twisting information to scare parents into a mob mentality. Using kids safety to run his agenda is cowardly but par for the course.

Can you explain how this is a new low? This was accurately reported no matter who released the info. Parents met with the Super and were told this actually did occur. The employee was suspended and relocated.

I have a concern, as should others. We were told this did happen, why was this employee relocated from a High School building and placed with elementary students? How does this fix anything? I think it makes things worse.

Guest New Low

Can you explain how this is a new low? This was accurately reported no matter who released the info. Parents met with the Super and were told this actually did occur. The employee was suspended and relocated.

I have a concern, as should others. We were told this did happen, why was this employee relocated from a High School building and placed with elementary students? How does this fix anything? I think it makes things worse.

An alleged incident was reported by a fear monger hoping to make parents scared for their children's safety. Seems funny that it all came out just before the election. It's hard to imagine that the current super has any knowledge of what really transpired since he's only been in district for a year. This alleged incident supposedly happened over two and a half supers ago.

Facts will always be facts except when they are published on this blog. Almost immediately, as soon as any info is published, people's opinions become accepted as "the facts" especially when they think their children are being negatively impacted. In this case, one rumor took off without substantiating the claims and ended up like a free-for-all witch hunt.

Just my opinion...

Guest Joe Friday

An alleged incident was reported by a fear monger hoping to make parents scared for their children's safety. Seems funny that it all came out just before the election. It's hard to imagine that the current super has any knowledge of what really transpired since he's only been in district for a year. This alleged incident supposedly happened over two and a half supers ago.

Facts will always be facts except when they are published on this blog. Almost immediately, as soon as any info is published, people's opinions become accepted as "the facts" especially when they think their children are being negatively impacted. In this case, one rumor took off without substantiating the claims and ended up like a free-for-all witch hunt.

Just my opinion...

1- Not reported before the election, almost a week later.

2- Current Super met with parents from Roosevelt School to discuss the issue.

3- Not a rumor, actually occurred. Confirmed by current Super at parents meeting.

4- No witch hunt at all, just the FACTS.

Guest New Low

1- Not reported before the election, almost a week later.

2- Current Super met with parents from Roosevelt School to discuss the issue.

3- Not a rumor, actually occurred. Confirmed by current Super at parents meeting.

4- No witch hunt at all, just the FACTS.

1. Rumor mill started the second week of October by a short guy driving a school bus. Coincidentally, same short guy campaigning for an incumbent board president in the weeks leading up to the election. KOTW posting only after huge election loss.

2. Current super met with same short guy to discuss an employee issue.

3. Unless you and the super both witnessed the alleged incident when it is alleged to have occurred, it is far from being fact. Many versions circulating but can only be one truth.

4. Read all of the posts on this blog regarding parent concern. Allegations made with a head on a silver platter mentality = witch hunt.

Just my opinion...

Guest Closet Witch

1. Rumor mill started the second week of October by a short guy driving a school bus. Coincidentally, same short guy campaigning for an incumbent board president in the weeks leading up to the election. KOTW posting only after huge election loss.

2. Current super met with same short guy to discuss an employee issue.

3. Unless you and the super both witnessed the alleged incident when it is alleged to have occurred, it is far from being fact. Many versions circulating but can only be one truth.

4. Read all of the posts on this blog regarding parent concern. Allegations made with a head on a silver platter mentality = witch hunt.

Just my opinion...

Do not cloud the issue..............this guy should not be in Schools...........Period.

Facts......not rumors, like the ones you're starting.

1- Pervert information typed and submitted to KOTW 11/10/2013, reviewed and posted on 11/11/2013. 7 and 8 days after election not in October. FACT

2- How do you know current Super met with "short" guy to discuss an employee issue? Do you have a bug on him......RUMOR.

3- The super and I do not have to witness the "alleged" incident. The super told the parents the "alleged" incident is not an "alleged" incident, it is FACT, it did occur, the employee was suspended and than relocated to another school........FACT.

4- No head on a silver patter, no witch hunt, just concerned parents that want to know their children are safe from people who do things like this guy did. FACT

Just the FACTS..........not politics!!!!!

the county prosecutor was asked to step down by the AG's office because the KPD is involved in fraud, conpiracy and what a victim claims is homicide

Edited by KOTW
KOTW Note: The above statement has not been verified.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest The Trust Shall Set You Fr

The name of the custodian in question is ***** ****. He was the assistant head custodian at the time at Kearny High School. Then yes they hid him at Franklin. He is know for abusing his power on other custodians and being a tyrant, as well as having multiple problems with students. He is most notably remembered for taking photos of the boy wrestling team.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

• 4 months later...
Guest Swept under Rug

The name of the custodian in question is ***** ****. He was the assistant head custodian at the time at Kearny High School. Then yes they hid him at Franklin. He is know for abusing his power on other custodians and being a tyrant, as well as having multiple problems with students. He is most notably remembered for taking photos of the boy wrestling team.

What is this "NEW" board going to do about all the custodian issues???????

This guy is still at Roosevelt, yet explain this, about a year ago, at the corner of Roosevelt, when school was letting out, the police converged on a bus that had stopped to let passengers off. They arrested a man that was getting off the bus. Turns out this guy was a custodian for KBOE who had purchased drugs in Newark, had the drugs on his possession and was on his way into work. This guy was immediately FIRED, no suspension, no transfer to another school, NOTHING......Gone. Never heard from again.

Yet we have a guy still in Roosevelt that has anger issues with other workers, sniffing seats of students at KHS, as confirmed by Super, and his punishment was a transfer to a school which has younger children, I can not for one minute believe a superior would make a crazy move like that......and it is being allowed still.

We have another custodian, who has been terminated, for drug related issues, and the BOE is spending tens of thousands of dollars to figure out a way to bring him back. WHY?? Why was this generous offer not provided to the custodian that was terminated prior????? at taxpayers expense????

We have another custodian who has issues and has been suspended numerous times. the latest an issue with a special student at KHS, he was suspended again, and you got it......punishment was transfer to an elementary school. Does anyone see a trend? Here is the custodians in order, **, **, **, **

It's east to figure out 1 guy has no hook to the Board and the others all do.

There are more problems with these guys than the rest of the staff.

Solution which will save teachers jobs......privatize the custodians!! Keep (1) custodian in each building who has a boilers license and let a private company, (there are a countless amount of cleaning companies) clean the schools. Most of the boe custodians do NOTHING anyway. They are paid a very generous salary with benefits and look at the conditions in and around the buildings! Not to mention ALL the discipline problems. It would costs nickels to a dollar to hire an outside cleaning company, the buildings will be cleaner, no more "issues", huge cost savings, teachers jobs saved or more potential teachers could be hired.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Guest

the county prosecutor was asked to step down by the AG's office because the KPD is involved in fraud, conpiracy and what a victim claims is homicide

Which has exactly what to do with the Kearny Board of Education? That said,. I find that rather interesting...since the Now Former County Prosecutor took a Job as a Superior Court Judge at the end of his last term..Hardly a show of "No Confidence" I find it interesting that you..or one of your other Personalities has been making this claim now for several years...but cannot seem to provide any actual Factual EVIDENCE.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest On the Mark

Let me guess,*** ********* would sure keep his job under your new rules of privatizing.... You are one bitter pill , let me tell you Go back to trying to run for the board again so you can get squashed again.maybe if your ****** spent as much time at the gym ad she does posting on this site , she might be able to see herself in the mirror

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Oscar Award

You knuckleheads crack me up. You think you have everything figured out , you see if you would just be happy with getting away with things and keep your mouth shut you would be fine, but you have to stir the pot and drag other people into your sick world. Let me ask you something, does the seats of younger kids chairs smell sweeter than high school students? You are one sick, little, fat man who needs help. This BOE better hope nothing ever happens to a child. Mirror mirror on the wall who is the biggest petifile of them all?

Guest Guest

You knuckleheads crack me up. You think you have everything figured out , you see if you would just be happy with getting away with things and keep your mouth shut you would be fine, but you have to stir the pot and drag other people into your sick world. Let me ask you something, does the seats of younger kids chairs smell sweeter than high school students? You are one sick, little, fat man who needs help. This BOE better hope nothing ever happens to a child. Mirror mirror on the wall who is the biggest petifile of them all?

It's pedophile & there's not enough spin on this planet to turn that incident into something that ugly. I worry about people who go so far out of their way to make other people's lives a nightmare. Step away from the keyboard and get a life.

Guest Roosvelt Parent

It's pedophile & there's not enough spin on this planet to turn that incident into something that ugly. I worry about people who go so far out of their way to make other people's lives a nightmare. Step away from the keyboard and get a life.

FACT!!!! It happened and for you to defend it either makes you the person or a close friend or relative. SHAME ON YOU!!!! This is what Kearny has become sadly. Fire this person and be done with this issue.

Guest Guest

FACT!!!! It happened and for you to defend it either makes you the person or a close friend or relative. SHAME ON YOU!!!! This is what Kearny has become sadly. Fire this person and be done with this issue.

I'm neither defending - or the person, a close friend or a relative. And don't put your shame on me. I don't need, deserve, or accept your shame. I repeat my previous advice - get a life. Your anger is way over the top.

Guest Drunk at meetings

Hey little butcher boy,go down the shore for the summer and leave your laptop home. Everyone is tired of your act. I figured you would have learned your lesson you MEATHEAD

Guest BOE Help Needed

Hey little butcher boy,go down the shore for the summer and leave your laptop home. Everyone is tired of your act. I figured you would have learned your lesson you MEATHEAD

What everybody is tired about is the abuse of power! Wasteful spending ! Students last to be considered ! Unqualified appointments !

Meathead, really? That's the best you got ?

The bottom line is......... 1- A "convicted" Multiple Drug Offender, 2- A seat sniffing pervert, both Confirmed. and the argument is what?????????????? The blame is on other people for what you have done, why ????????????????? Keep up the good work, you obviously have people who think what you've done is appropriate !!!!!

Kearny is no longer "Tree City USA" or "Soccer Town USA" it is now........

Kearny "Our Schools Are For Kids"..........NOT !

Guest Guest

What everybody is tired about is the abuse of power! Wasteful spending ! Students last to be considered ! Unqualified appointments !

Meathead, really? That's the best you got ?

The bottom line is......... 1- A "convicted" Multiple Drug Offender, 2- A seat sniffing pervert, both Confirmed. and the argument is what?????????????? The blame is on other people for what you have done, why ????????????????? Keep up the good work, you obviously have people who think what you've done is appropriate !!!!!

Kearny is no longer "Tree City USA" or "Soccer Town USA" it is now........

Kearny "Our Schools Are For Kids"..........NOT !

Really? How about the FORMER board majority hiring a fraudulent superintendent of schools . . . I believe that trumps just about any of your current obsessions.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Round them Up
On 10/30/2018 at 8:12 AM, Guest GUEST said:

The pervert is a **** custodian now 

Maybe the county prosecutor should take a look at this incident. Seems to be widespread abuse with the BOE custodians/maintenence workers. This is what happens when the crap on the board hire their crap friends. I smell huge lawsuits coming. Get ready to pay taxpayers. Thanks super blood and her puppet board.