Roosevelt School Pervert

Guest Mom

Two years ago when my oldest daughter was a sophomore at KHS there was an incident in the cafeteria that was witnessed by my daughter and her friends. A custodian, soon after a girl got off her chair, picked up the chair and committed an obscene act. When I was told of this I was extremely bothered and called the principal and the superintendents office. They conducted an investigation and confirmed to me and the other parents that this act did occur after their review of the video from cameras in the area. We were told that this individual would be removed or possibly terminated, that there was no tolerance for this behavior around children. The BOE must have done their job as well as the administrators because many times after we were told this I would ask my daughter if she sees this custodian anymore and she would always reply, never.

Fast forward two years and upon myself and my daughter going to Roosevelt School to vote this past Tuesday, she grabbed me, very disturbed and pointed to the custodian working at Roosevelt School, it was him, the same custodian we believed was removed from being around children anymore.

This was the solution, take someone who committed an obscene act around teenage students and now place him with young children? This is crazy, who made this decision? My youngest child is in Roosevelt and I would have never found out about this if she was not with me. I will be informing all the other parents, contacting Mr. Way and the superintendents office. In this day we should be doing everything possible to protect our children from perverts like him.

Edited by KOTW
KOTW posted because of serious nature of topic. The above has not been confirmed.

Guest Seen him at Franklin

When he was removed from KHS, they put him in Franklin School. Something happened down there, infighting or such, and he was moved again, this time to Roosevelt. Disgusting!!!

Guest School Watch

When he was removed from KHS, they put him in Franklin School. Something happened down there, infighting or such, and he was moved again, this time to Roosevelt. Disgusting!!!

What Board of Education Member supported this person to be appointed in the first place," WHERE'S the ACOUNTABILTY in the PROCESS"

This sounds so similar to how the catholic ,and sadly,a lot of companies(including the United States Post Office) handling of this disturbing and disgusting situation!! There is no accountability ! And,sadly,the perpetrator can turn around and sue because his/her civil rights were violated!! Disgusting !!!

Guest Worried Mom

I have THREE daughters in Roosevelt School .... Who is this person ?? and why is there only 1 custodian listed on their Staff&Faculty page when we all know there are more.... I want this man away from my children, I would like to know how we can get a FULL LIST of everyone that works there!! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!

http://roosevelt.kearnyschools.com/site_user_directory.aspx?type=DF

Guest Kearny mom

Hi can u please filter the necessary posts and let some for the replys through ... I'm extremely concerned for my children and have not been able to find his info anywhere else

Thank u

Guest Kearny Dad

Has anyone been able to confirm this? This is very upsetting if true.....What is thought process of "This guy acted pervertedly toward high school girls, so lets move him closer to kindergarten kids!!" Whoever made that decision needs to be locked up!!

Guest concerned parent

The BOE is NOT the Judge and Jury, they should all be fired for allowing this type of irresponsible leadership. Perhaps all parents should get together and form a lawsuit for Endagering the Welfare of Minors. This person needs to be removed TODAY from all schools and legal charges should have been brought against him with the video evidence. The BOE will hear our voices at the next meeting and perhaps the News Media should be there too.

Guest Camila Albino

Everything is so anonymous here so it makes it a bit difficult to join forces as concerned parents and focus on the real issue at hand... There is an alleged PERVERT at the school my 3 daughters go to, so if any other parents out there want to come out of anonymity and get to the bottom of this please feel free to contact me:
My name is Camila ****** my email is ***********@yahoo.com
I'm not sure how much info on here gets censored so if my info gets blocked out you can find me by name on fb ...
This should not be taken lightly ... I've done some of my own research and came up with some info, name etc
Nothing is confirmed, but it would be nice to have some more concrete information when going to the BOE on Monday ....
Thanks

Camila

Edited by KOTW
Content.

The BOE is NOT the Judge and Jury, they should all be fired for allowing this type of irresponsible leadership. Perhaps all parents should get together and form a lawsuit for Endagering the Welfare of Minors. This person needs to be removed TODAY from all schools and legal charges should have been brought against him with the video evidence. The BOE will hear our voices at the next meeting and perhaps the News Media should be there too.

The taxpayers did fire someone. They bounced O'Malley off the board. He's a Roosevelt parent. Why not ask him now. He's the current leader but only until January.

Guest the super

Amazing on how people with nothin to do can ruin someone reputation this story is so far from the truth... Do you think a parent would wait 2 years on a follow up this is a deversion over a more serious current charge

Guest Camila Albino

So why doesn't "the super" direct us to the truth?

I'm not here trying to ruin anyone's life, I just want some facts, as every other parent...

If there is a "more serious" CURRENT issue with anyone that is in direct contact with my children then it should be addressed as well.

How about someone speaking up! Or directing all of us concerned parents to the truth!

Thanks

Camila

The taxpayers did fire someone. They bounced O'Malley off the board. He's a Roosevelt parent. Why not ask him now. He's the current leader but only until January.

Boing back at you. People in this town do nothing but believe lies and rumors instead of seeking the truth. O'Malley had nothing to do with this, as you say he is the current leader and this happened years ago. This is just one of the issues that he and his group tried to clean up, but the machine would not allow it. The politics, friendships and relationships of board members and administrators would not do what is right. The lies and rumors that start up and circulate to put a spin on things and than point blame somewhere else, just like you have tried to do. If anyone wants the truth make an appointment with the Superintendent and get the TRUTH told to your face. Let's see what this NEW board will do with this individual if something does not happen sooner. Maybe we should put it off until January and see what gets done. NOTHING, why? ask around and find out.

If you want the truth its pretty straight forward:

1- Custodian sniffs chair after high school girls gets off.

2- Parents make complaint.

3- Complaint is verified by video.

4- Superintendent ***** *********, Board Pres. ***** *********, Dir. Operations **** *******, School Principal ******* ********** discuss issue.

5- Decision: move to an elementary school. (Franklin)

6- Some issue at Franklin, Decision: move to Roosevelt.

Did anyone hear about employees getting fired or suspended for using drugs? Is this a school district or a freak show!!!? What are we putting around our kids?

Edited by KOTW
Content has not been confirmed.

Guest coincidence

Amazing on how people with nothin to do can ruin someone reputation this story is so far from the truth... Do you think a parent would wait 2 years on a follow up this is a deversion over a more serious current charge

she did not wait 2 years to follow up. it was a coincidence that she went to vote with her daughter and saw him at Roosevelt

Guest Watergirl

So this parent was so upset on Election Day that she wrote an anonymous complaint on a public website. If you believe that you are very naive. This is political retaliation by some very evil and cowardly people. Let's find out if anyone came forward to actually make a complaint. Let's find out what the facts are from the people who know what the facts are, not from the fire starters who will do anything to stir controversy.

Guest Concerned Dad

This is very disturbing. My daughter goes to Roosevelt and I want him gone. Please keeps us posted on what measure we can take to remove this sick person from the school system entirely.

What did this person do? Does everyone believe what they read on a website that you do not have to be accountable to write . I would believe if there was such a incident such as this that dyfues would have been involved its all hear say .

Guest Nonsense

So this parent was so upset on Election Day that she wrote an anonymous complaint on a public website. If you believe that you are very naive. This is political retaliation by some very evil and cowardly people. Let's find out if anyone came forward to actually make a complaint. Let's find out what the facts are from the people who know what the facts are, not from the fire starters who will do anything to stir controversy.

Political retaliation? What are you nuts ? I did not know this guy was running for office. The only politics here is the fact it was covered up and he got a pass because of his relationship with the past *****. Put any twist to this you want , it still does not change the fact that it happened.

Edited by KOTW
Content.