Crossing Guards in town

Guest Guest

Here we have it once again........ There are a certain few Crossing Guards in town who seem to do as they please. Since when has it become part of their job to be able to sit on the wall of the high school while they are suppose to be on post? As the 3 guards do on Hamilton St. and Kingsland Ave. Not only is it there but, it is also on Harrison Ave. and N. 5th St. those guards also do what ever they feel like doing. Let me not forget the guards on N. 2nd St. (Cleveland Ave. and Hamilton St.)..... As I do recall they are town employees who are being paid by the town people and this should not be allowed. It is disgraceful when you are being paid to preform a job at the rate of pay that you are getting to stand there & I DO NOT MEAN TO SIT OR DO WHATEVER YOU FEEL LIKE DOING and get paid for that. There are other guards in town who are doing what they were hired to do & that is to STAND WHILE YOU ARE AT WORK & NOT SIT DOWN!! This has been going for some time now and I really think it needs to be brought to the attention of the person who is in charge of these guards & also be brought to the attention of the Mayor. All the guards in town are standing where they belong and are being paid to do their job unlike those certain few who sit down on a wall or those who do whatever they feel like & get paid for it. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY!!!! I WILL BE MAKING A TRIP INTO THE TOWN HALL & I WILL MAKE SURE THAT THIS ALL COMES TO AN END!!! As it isn't fair to all the other guards who preform a job to STAND & GET PAID FOR IT!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sneakers

Here we have it once again........ There are a certain few Crossing Guards in town who seem to do as they please. Since when has it become part of their job to be able to sit on the wall of the high school while they are suppose to be on post? As the 3 guards do on Hamilton St. and Kingsland Ave. Not only is it there but, it is also on Harrison Ave. and N. 5th St. those guards also do what ever they feel like doing. Let me not forget the guards on N. 2nd St. (Cleveland Ave. and Hamilton St.)..... As I do recall they are town employees who are being paid by the town people and this should not be allowed. It is disgraceful when you are being paid to preform a job at the rate of pay that you are getting to stand there & I DO NOT MEAN TO SIT OR DO WHATEVER YOU FEEL LIKE DOING and get paid for that. There are other guards in town who are doing what they were hired to do & that is to STAND WHILE YOU ARE AT WORK & NOT SIT DOWN!! This has been going for some time now and I really think it needs to be brought to the attention of the person who is in charge of these guards & also be brought to the attention of the Mayor. All the guards in town are standing where they belong and are being paid to do their job unlike those certain few who sit down on a wall or those who do whatever they feel like & get paid for it. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH ALREADY!!!! I WILL BE MAKING A TRIP INTO THE TOWN HALL & I WILL MAKE SURE THAT THIS ALL COMES TO AN END!!! As it isn't fair to all the other guards who preform a job to STAND & GET PAID FOR IT!!!

ARE YOU FOR REAL ??? WITH ALL THE CORRUPTION, AND BULLSHIT THATS GOING ON IN THIS CESSPOOL, YOU'RE WORRYING ABOUT CROSSING GUARDS ? OPEN YOUR EYES, BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH !

• 3 months later...
Guest sneakers

a couple of days ago, there was an incident where a crossing guard stopped a car, but no one was near any corner crossing the street. the car proceeded, and the guard punched his car. he tried to speak to her, but realized she, and the other guard , didn't English ! what's up with this ? come on, they should at least be bi- lingual ! no English........maybe no citizen ! check their papers! a lot of citizens have been looking for a job !

As far as the three guards who sit on the wall of the homeschool they are there before their shift starts they meet there early so they are exactly on time to cross are children and are very attentive when on duty

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

As far as the three guards who sit on the wall of the homeschool they are there before their shift starts they meet there early so they are exactly on time to cross are children and are very attentive when on duty

I do not recall that, when active they are busy just talking about there life and etc. like really you have a job to do.. what a shame.

Guest Cross Street

The children running our Town do need some direction. Especially all the children involved running Town Hall. Paul Z has balls towing the Doran BS and saying Town Hall knew of the check issuance abuses. Fix them. As soon as i can sell my house, i am out of here. Second generation Harrisonian leaving. A true shame. Everyone governing or working for Harison *uck. Piss off.

Guest Town employee

Misplaced anger ..... Not all town workers are horrible people . I work hard everyday and try to treat fairly . Please don't judge us all by the actions of a few

Guest Guest

Someone please tell them they are there to cross children, not to direct traffic!!!!!!

Someone please tell them they are there to cross children, not to direct traffic!!!!!!