DPW salaries

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Why is the sidewalk vacuum cart out on a Saturday afternoon? Is the driver making overtime? I've even seen it on Sunday morning's as well. Is it necessary to have it out on the weekends and is the operator making overtime to spend 10 minutes talking with family and another 10 inside Quick Check?

Guest sneakers

Why is the sidewalk vacuum cart out on a Saturday afternoon? Is the driver making overtime? I've even seen it on Sunday morning's as well. Is it necessary to have it out on the weekends and is the operator making overtime to spend 10 minutes talking with family and another 10 inside Quick Check?

hey, relax.... you should welcome the vacuum . the sidewalks look like shit, with all the litter on them ! other towbs do vacuuming on sat, and sun too ! less people....easier for the guy to clean up ! are you worrying about him taking a 20 minute break .....are you personally paying him . i think you should have got on the vacuum, and helped the guy clean . he could have caught up too you, and picked up, were you stopped !

Guest Guest

Expensive taxes paying an overtime salary that's not necessary. You must be on the payroll. With location to the PATH and all the building occurring in Jersey City that's moving west, you think this town would take more pride in what they do and how they spend. Everyone's watching and the current government of this town isn't going to bring in what they expect and see at Grove Street and Newport.

Guest citizen

Your concerned about the minuscule amount that they pay a DPW worker . How typical of Harrison ! Your paying Fireman from 40 to 60 dollars an hour to sleep ; that's not ridiculous or a concern . I guess as long as its the chosen few,it's alright.

Guest calling you out

its just amazing how these lazy ass drunks make money doing nothing. they drive trucks and heavy machinery without licenses. they even ride the coat tails of their past leader to work as secretary meanwhile do nothing but B**ch about everything. their story is such a bore blah blah blah be thankful you have a job scumbuckets

For the 100th time, the sidewalk vacuum drivers do NOT make overtime when working Saturday and Sunday. There are workers whose 5 day workweek includes Saturday and Sunday.

You should compliment Town Hall for SAVING tax dollars by getting work done on weekends on regular time!

Guest Citizen

Everybody is a scumbag in the eyes of these pathetic fire boy's . Especially when it's pointed out the disparities between them and the other town employees . What a shame! Do they have the same feeling about the residents ?

Guest Harrison Senior

"Calling You Out" That's a great description you gave of the West Hudson Fire Departments but I though this wax about the DPW?

Oh Barney, you're just so clever.