Assistant Superintendent

Guest guest

Guest Black Cloud

Just ask the Fab4 board member whos related to the Superintendent of Edison Township Public Schools. Our superintendent is now taking his cousins recommendations for hiring. Another done deal.

Remember in November...

Guest Walter Brennan

Just ask the Fab4 board member whos related to the Superintendent of Edison Township Public Schools. Our superintendent is now taking his cousins recommendations for hiring. Another done deal.

Remember in November...

Oh sure, here we go already !!!! Once again you don't get your way and start the rumors and conspiracy theories, BTW you're looking for election BS too, already trying to discredit someone?

And did this board members relative ALSO RECOMMEND MS. ****? SEE SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN HIRED OVER A MONTH AGO, BUT SOME PEOPLE STALLED THAT APPOINTMENT BECAUSE SHE WAS NOT WHO THEY WANTED!!! REALLY, ****, YOU NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT HER? BOY JOHN DID PEOPLE YOU THOUGHT WERE YOUR FRIENDS REALLY SCREW YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. FORGET NOVEMBER, JUST REMEMBER WHO THEY WERE!!!!!

ALSO, how about signing your name, COWARD? You really have narrowed down who you are with this post, because we, the public have no information regarding this appointment, which, at time of post, I am sure is still confidential information which, obviously you have access to, therefore there is a limited pool of douche bags that you can be! Keep hiding behind your keyboard its very impressive.

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Guest

The person put up for the position is an outsider not currently working for the Kearny BOE. So unless you know something more than most, I suggest you keep you slander to yourself.

Guest Chicken Little

Oh sure, here we go already !!!! Once again you don't get your way and start the rumors and conspiracy theories, BTW you're looking for election BS too, already trying to discredit someone?

And did this board members relative ALSO RECOMMEND MS. ****? SEE SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN HIRED OVER A MONTH AGO, BUT SOME PEOPLE STALLED THAT APPOINTMENT BECAUSE SHE WAS NOT WHO THEY WANTED!!! REALLY, ****, YOU NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT HER? BOY JOHN DID PEOPLE YOU THOUGHT WERE YOUR FRIENDS REALLY SCREW YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. FORGET NOVEMBER, JUST REMEMBER WHO THEY WERE!!!!!

ALSO, how about signing your name, COWARD? You really have narrowed down who you are with this post, because we, the public have no information regarding this appointment, which, at time of post, I am sure is still confidential information which, obviously you have access to, therefore there is a limited pool of douche bags that you can be! Keep hiding behind your keyboard its very impressive.

Like I stated, just ask the Fab4 board member whos related to the Superintendent of Edison Township Public Schools. He's running the show and the new superintendent has fallen in line with moving their agenda. Look at the fiasco the Fab4 created at the last board meeting. There's definitely an agenda in the works to see how many people they can hurt in the next 6 months.

Guest CHICKEN $HIT

Like I stated, just ask the Fab4 board member whos related to the Superintendent of Edison Township Public Schools. He's running the show and the new superintendent has fallen in line with moving their agenda. Look at the fiasco the Fab4 created at the last board meeting. There's definitely an agenda in the works to see how many people they can hurt in the next 6 months.

FAB5

Guest Ricardo Cabeza

The only agenda in the works is the foolish 4 political hacks agenda to hire their friends. They don't like the fact that the jobs they're promising to everyone are not happening.

Guest Calling You Out

The only agenda in the works is the foolish 4 political hacks agenda to hire their friends. They don't like the fact that the jobs they're promising to everyone are not happening.

absolute, total bullshit

Guest You're Out !

absolute, total bullshit

Total truth, and you all know it ! The truth hurts........it's never about kids or education. It's about what can I or a family member or a friend get !!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Black Cloud

Bob o malley just got put in illegally as new president of the board.What a joke. Is billy ray Cyrus up for a job????

I guess Bob's connection to the new Assistant Superintendent was true. They hire her and go for the power grab of the president's seat all in one swoop. Looks like we have a new Fab5 in motion. Bob's running the show and the new superintendent has definitely fallen in line with moving their agenda. Never mind Billy Ray getting a job. His girlfriend is next in line.

Remember in November!

Guest White Trash

I guess Bob's connection to the new Assistant Superintendent was true. They hire her and go for the power grab of the president's seat all in one swoop. Looks like we have a new Fab5 in motion. Bob's running the show and the new superintendent has definitely fallen in line with moving their agenda. Never mind Billy Ray getting a job. His girlfriend is next in line.

Remember in November!

One thing you numb nuts keep forgetting is the BOE has no power, even the President, but for all you political hacks that have been entrenched for years you're all convinced you have power and entitlement. Forget November, remember the cry which has no meaning to you freaks........"it's suppose to be about the kids", words used all the time but with no meaning.

One thing you numb nuts keep forgetting is the BOE has no power, even the President, but for all you political hacks that have been entrenched for years you're all convinced you have power and entitlement. Forget November, remember the cry which has no meaning to you freaks........"it's suppose to be about the kids", words used all the time but with no meaning.

The remark about the BOE not having power should be true, but it isn't in this case. Just look at all that is happening.

Guest Numb Nutz

Hey, Bobby. You're better off letting your sister defend your bs. She has bigger ******

Edited by KOTW
content.

Guest Travis Tritt

I find it interesting that Bob * ****** was doing work in the building that the BOE rents for special services on Kearny Ave. I think that's why he always opposes that building on Midland Ave. Isn't that a conflict of interest????

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Guest

Remember in November!

Which ********* is it? He has ***. I guess his buddy ran out of jobs at the town hall.

Edited by KOTW
Content.