Harrison Fire Department saves the day in Kearny

Guest Marlboro Man

Guest Marlboro Man

It's a good thing that the Harrison Fire Department responded to the recent house fire in Kearny that caused 9 people to escape because Harrisons Fire Department cavalry came to Kearnys rescue. If Harrison didn't provide mutual aid people could have died. Harrison did this willingly even thought their alleged "brothers" from Kearny have made disparaging remarks about the Harrison FD. Kearny shouldn't burn their bridges because without Harrison they are nothing.

Guest Fire Fly

As it turned out, Harrison didn't have the manpower to provide a ladder truck. Kearny instead went to mutual aid from North Arlington for a second ladder truck..

Say Good Night, Gracie or should I say Harry?

Guest The Hawk

It's a good thing that the Harrison Fire Department responded to the recent house fire in Kearny that caused 9 people to escape because Harrisons Fire Department cavalry came to Kearnys rescue. If Harrison didn't provide mutual aid people could have died. Harrison did this willingly even thought their alleged "brothers" from Kearny have made disparaging remarks about the Harrison FD. Kearny shouldn't burn their bridges because without Harrison they are nothing.

Can someone explain to me why on gods green earth does anyone call harrison? When the harrison boys roll out of town who is protecting harrison??? They can barely protect their own town (not the FD fault but the fault of the town for not giving them the resources)

How does Kearny put their foot down then turn around and call them. Hey KFD go call someone else you have plenty of options or stop your bitching.

Guest The Truth

Funny thing, I don't recall the Kearny FIREFIGHTERS saying anything about Harrison; other than they're being seriously understaffed. The criticism came from the Kearny Mayor and Fire CHIEF.

Guest Guest

The Harrison PD just received accreditation from the NJ Chief's Ass'n. Kearny won't even try and they have a lot of dead wood sitting behind the desks in HQ. They are way behind the times. I guess you can't teach an old Chief new tricks.

As it turned out, Harrison didn't have the manpower to provide a ladder truck. Kearny instead went to mutual aid from North Arlington for a second ladder truck..

Say Good Night, Gracie or should I say Harry?

Don't know about Harrison manpower on that day. But they did send an Engine to the scene, Jersey city sent an Engine and Ladder to the scene as well.

North Arlington sent 1 Engine, 1 Ladder and Rescue to Station 3 for cover.

East Newark sent 1 Engine and 1 Ladder to Station 2 for cover.

This is the truth.

Great stop KFD! Keep up the good work.

Guest Kearny Senior

Can someone explain to me why on gods green earth does anyone call harrison? When the harrison boys roll out of town who is protecting harrison??? They can barely protect their own town (not the FD fault but the fault of the town for not giving them the resources)

How does Kearny put their foot down then turn around and call them. Hey KFD go call someone else you have plenty of options or stop your bitching.

Give it up Barney, you're becoming very boring. Play a different record.

Funny thing, I don't recall the Kearny FIREFIGHTERS saying anything about Harrison; other than they're being seriously understaffed. The criticism came from the Kearny Mayor and Fire CHIEF.

• 1 month later...
Guest Unknown

You’re a funny guy Harry, who don’t you and J stop hiding and come out like a men.