Hfd promotions

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

So the only reason hfd did not have a ladder truck in service is because they did not have a officer on it . So lets promote Four to lieutenant give them more money and now they can put it in service are you kidding me .

Guest Guest

maybe if the mayor didn't force the guys 3 or 4 years ago off the job ,,they could put a fire or two OUT his anwser make more lieutenants and don't hire new fireman,,, were the hell is the savings [ONLY IN HARRISON ]-------GOD I LOVE THIS TOWN------

Guest Harrison Senior

So the only reason hfd did not have a ladder truck in service is because they did not have a officer on it . So lets promote Four to lieutenant give them more money and now they can put it in service are you kidding me

So the only reason hfd did not have a ladder truck in service is because they did not have a officer on it . So lets promote Four to lieutenant give them more money and now they can put it in service are you kidding me .

Yes Barney, they are kidding you.

Guest Guest

let me get this straight boys and girls of harrison acording to the observer by making 4 new officers and spending --$90,000 more dollars on these new officers ,,,we will be able to put fires out now -we don't need men we just have to spend more money and the fires will go out ,,thatst the anwser---it was in front of me the whole time and i didn.t see it STUPID ME

Guest Guest

WHAT A JOKE i just saw the harrison fire dept sirens walen for all they were worth going to a make believe fire --sirens ,bells,,air horns screaming nobody in there way so why do they do that -kearny is only going to put there fires ouy anyway??????????

Guest Harrison Senior

WHAT A JOKE i just saw the harrison fire dept sirens walen for all they were worth going to a make believe fire --sirens ,bells,,air horns screaming nobody in there way so why do they do that -kearny is only going to put there fires ouy anyway??????????

Poor Barney.

Guest Former FF

This has to be the biggest joke in the history of the fire service.

The reason Harrison wasn't running a ladder truck was not because of "lack of officers" it was because they had most of the time 1 Capt, 1 Lt. and 4 ff's per shift. this was due to call outs.

They ran 1 Capt in Car 2, 1 Lt. and 2 ff's in Engine and 2 ff's in second engine.

When they had 1 Capt, 1 Lt and 5 ff's they ran

1 Capt in Car 2, 1 Lt and 2 ff's in Engine and 3 ff's in ladder.

The ladder not being in service was NOT due to lack of officers. Don't be fooled. This was just another reason for guys to make a few extra bucks (eventually) Nice try ***** but you can't fool us all!!

THIS DOES NOTHING TO FURTHER THE PROTECTION OF HARRISON. In fact before the Frankie Fire when East Newark was automatic on reports of smoke and fire you had more personal on a first response even when harrison didn't have ladder in service. But no one will talk about that. Lets just blame the volly's for our problems.

I thought the objective was to save money not spend more! Now comp time will compile up so much and guys will never be able to use with minimum manning of 7 per shift. It's a snowball effect. The FF's are going to get screwed. But as long as ***** is promoted who cares right, sell the boys down the river!

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Smilley

Here is another example of the Mayor and Council not caring about the taxpayer . It's really time to get rid of them because there only concern is there friends . That man in charge of the fire dept. *****, is only concerned about getting another family member a job .Taxes going Up!

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest ITS NOT ME, ITS THE STATE

TUESDAY NIGHT, WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR TAXES. NO ONE FROM TOWN EITHER. NEW NAME_

THE NON-HARRISON FIRE DEPT. REMEMBER THE FIRE SALE IS COMING 1/1.

Guest Smilley

Are you telling me these promotions are happening on Tuesday. I hope these people who are promoted can vote for them . Myself and my family will no longer support these practices by voting for these irresponsible so called elected officials, needless to say anything more Harrison needs a CHANGE.

Guest Harrison Senior

Nobody was forced to retire. They willingly went to avoid the new contract. That's making a choice and not being forced to do anything. The HFD will from now on plan to start the shift with 7 and if someone calls out there will be 6. There is no money for 24 hours of overtime at $50.00/hour. That's it.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Burnt Up

Nobody was forced to retire. They willingly went to avoid the new contract. That's making a choice and not being forced to do anything. The HFD will from now on plan to start the shift with 7 and if someone calls out there will be 6. There is no money for 24 hours of overtime at $50.00/hour. That's it.

WRONG AGAIN. The current contract was in affect till the end of 2011.The so called "union" officers made a deal with the town to re-open the contract to make changes. The changes were to force all the people with seniority to retire by August. That's what happened. Very few guys left "willingly."

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

did harrison ever higher any new firemen, or are the new lieutenants, making more money enough that fires are scared of them now and we won't have any more funny how money solves everything-------funny how all the fires stopped isn't it???????????????

Guest Guest

did harrison ever higher any new firemen, or are the new lieutenants, making more money enough that fires are scared of them now and we won't have any more funny how money solves everything-------funny how all the fires stopped isn't it???????????????

Can someone translate this?? I am not fluent in Imbecile.

Guest director please?

what is being done to the ems guys caught ******* while on duty? i heard the cameras caught them in action, i had heard that they were having parties at the cleveland ave fire house last summer. i see them all the time parked at the applebee's and last week they were at the stewarts. why isnt the director addressing these issues? harold where are you??

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Guest

It's just Barney again, thinking he's so clever. He's so boring.

Pot meet Kettle, You're a one trick Pony as well Senior...and just as much of an Imbecile, the ONLY Difference is that you are somewhat more articulate.

Guest Harrison Senior

what is being done to the ems guys caught ******* while on duty? i heard the cameras caught them in action, i had heard that they were having parties at the cleveland ave fire house last summer. i see them all the time parked at the applebee's and last week they were at the stewarts. why isnt the director addressing these issues? harold where are you??

Barney, You need to get a hobby. You're spending way too much time peering into firehouse windows. Go home and play with your kids.