New Mayor

Guest Guest

• 2 weeks later...
Guest enough is enough

His term is up December of 2014. There has to be one person in this town interested in running. Harrison's mayor is unapproachable, runs out of

town meetings when questioned by residents, and unless there's a photo opportunity, he is not out in public getting involved with the residents.

All it would take is someone with a little energy and passion who will hit the streets and mingle with people and get a feel of what the "real" people in this town need. And show a genuine sense of concern!!

This is a serious question: Can someone please tell me when the mayor of Harrison's term is up and hopefully

a new candidate will run against him

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jack Redemption

Run Steve Mc Cormick Run!

Steve has always been a great choice for Mayor of Harrison and his wife Maria speaks Spanish. Independents for change should be resurrected But Steve should run for Mayor and Maria should get her old council seat back. Everyone knows I'm right on this

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TAX AND SPEND

I would like to run but I have no connections. 34 years old Veteran, MBA, Accountant.... Where to start... BTW I am a Libiritarian

• 1 month later...
Guest Jack Redemption

Is it just me or does everyone think that Big Mac let the Peruvians have thier parties so that he would get all the attendees votes in Dec 2014 Harrison will be soon divided into 2 halfs soon, The rich Yuppie part b that will run from Cape May all the way to the Hess station. And the poor Spanish part. My point will be proven real soon when the mayor finally moves intro the **** ***** that the ********* have given him, Because he approved their agreement on the bids they put on the table, BTW , don't be surprised if a few other members of his council get **** ****** as well. It's textbook corruption PLAIN AND SIMPLE, And all why the Harrison property owners pay their taxes and the richer people pay no property taxes for what 10 years. Thanks Big Mac!

Edited by KOTW
Content.

• 1 month later...

How about the Guy running the new condo's? I hear he has been under budget for 6 years and has fixed all Sandy damage, millions without any cost increase to the residents. Can anyone ask him to run? Sounds like he is a busy person but we need help and he can do it...Please....

Guest Patriot

How about the Guy running the new condo's? I hear he has been under budget for 6 years and has fixed all Sandy damage, millions without any cost increase to the residents. Can anyone ask him to run? Sounds like he is a busy person but we need help and he can do it...Please....

I know the perfect guy for the job, 2smart4u. He's educated, intelligent, a successful businessman and best of all, he's a Republican.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Friend of Condo Guy

He put out a letter stating he was "Part of the Hudson County Democratic Team". Then files a petition to run on the Republican ticket !

Yeah, I want someone running this town who can't even make a decision about which Political Party he wants to be associated with.

Plus he's a Carpet Bagged who seeks donation $ before filing his petition.

Guest Guest

He put out a letter stating he was "Part of the Hudson County Democratic Team". Then files a petition to run on the Republican ticket !

Yeah, I want someone running this town who can't even make a decision about which Political Party he wants to be associated with.

Plus he's a Carpet Bagged who seeks donation $ before filing his petition.

He may have been Tea Bagged but Carpet Bagged? Zombie's are scared for their lives.