Recall Of Mayor Mcdonough

Guest Had Enough?

Guest Had Enough?

Recall Ray McDonoughThere is currently a petition to Recall Mayor McDonough. The current four year term is too long, enough damage has been done. If you leave him in any further more will be damaged. Take a look at the past eight years.

Hartz building was supposed to be occupied (Still vacant)

Re- Development was going to flourish (Still fizzling)

Fire Services were to be merged with Kearny (Still not)

Pete H. got three pensions.

The whole council got jobs at PSVC

We are one of six distressed cities.

We pay Murray & Murray close to 1/2 million dollars a year for him to be the Mayor.

His whole family is on the payroll.

The HPD guarded *** ****** at the hospital after he was stabbed in Elizabeth, had nothing do to with Harrison PD at all.

Harassed hispanic workers on the avenue and ordered tickets, but does not want his own people to get tickets for violating the law.

Flip flops on every issue and relies on Murray to run the town.

This list can keep going on and on. Time to get the moron out of office any interested inquires please visit: or email recallraymcdonough@yahoo.com

Guest Get rid of Rat, uhm I mean Ray&#
Keep dreaming moron. These people are leaders and are not going anywhere because a few incompetent cops didnt get promoted.

The council are not leaders they are followers and the Mayor is a plumber. Bob Murray is the leader. You must be one of the high paying salaries or hold a political job. Maybe it's you Bob Murray. Hope you choke on Harrison Tax Payer Money. Did'nt they fire you in Hoboken because of that, what a scandal when it hits the tiny little town of Harrison. Janieziewski went so will all of you scum. Never mind the cops having the problem, anybody with a concscience will have a problem.

Guest Guest

Recall Ray McDonoughThere is currently a petition to Recall Mayor McDonough. The current four year term is too long, enough damage has been done. If you leave him in any further more will be damaged. Take a look at the past eight years.

Hartz building was supposed to be occupied (Still vacant)

What was supposed to go there, a mall, movie studios, soccer fields...

Re- Development was going to flourish (Still fizzling)

And going to devistate this town, with taxes sky rocketing and making a rich section (a new section) and a poor section (an old section)

Fire Services were to be merged with Kearny (Still not)

What more problems with the fire department?

Pete H. got three pensions.

He's not the only on, we have families with 6+ on the way

The whole council got jobs at PSVC

So what, thats Senator Sacco's work isn't it?

We are one of six distressed cities.

Thats so we can get 6 million in aide to pay off this huge payroll of friends who vote!

We pay Murray & Murray close to 1/2 million dollars a year for him to be the Mayor.

Have you ever seen that guy. He's just in it to collect

His whole family is on the payroll.

Who's, Powell, the Mayor, Higins, the council?

The HPD guarded his nephew at the hospital after he was stabbed in Elizabeth, had nothing do to with Harrison PD at all.

Well people have gambling problems and can't pay the debt. need family to help out

Harassed hispanic workers on the avenue and ordered tickets, but does not want his own people to get tickets for violating the law.

That's what the mayor gets to do

Flip flops on every issue and relies on Murray to run the town.

This list can keep going on and on. Time to get the moron out of office any interested inquires please visit: or email recallraymcdonough@yahoo.com

Guest Guest

Why don't you just tell him to his face how you feel instead of hiding behind the internet. It's obvious you are a cop. You are not getting promoted anyway so whats left to lose?

Guest Insp. Callahan
Why don't you just tell him to his face how you feel instead of hiding behind the internet. It's obvious you are a cop. You are not getting promoted anyway so whats left to lose?

Hiding behind the internet, maybe you should stop hiding behind your Bars Dan. I rather die on any list than two have bruised knees, you must really give a good reach around. Self respect you pompous a-hole something you never had.

Guest Guest

Unregistered

you are insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how can our Town ever be successful with a bunch of idiots like yourselves?????Don't you guys have a life??? I feel a little guilty for wasting my time reading your nonsense, but rumors make you curious... I said, she said ...he did...GROW UP GUYS......

Guest Joe Dirt

The Sad thing is the sarcasm in that post is a reality. Im just glad people are speaking up, especially while the attorney generals office is in town. By the way, if Murry wore a wire in Hudson county, ( after caught double billing and forced to cooperate with the AG) and helped bring down Janizewski, what makes you think he kept his secrets with you Ray ??? :unsure:

Guest Guest

Political Corruption: Commisoner Tom Powell appointed by Mayor McDonough, Councilman Kelly wins an election, sold out for a job at PVSC, but he tripped over a Wild Turkey uhh uhh I mean a bottle of Wild Turkey. Councilman Pettigrew wins an election, sold out for a job at PVSC, a couple of promotions later still a yes man. Mayor McDonough who appointed Commisoner Tom Powell, gets a job PVSC as a Plumber, six months later he is a lead Plumber( a job which never existed), after a third Zoning Board vote on Tom Powell's houses, the houses pass even though he is 3 1/2 feet short, then a quiet promotion for Mayor McDonough down at PVSC. Councilman Villata wins an election, is unemployed no jobs in sight, I can't say sold out because he is yes man, he gets a job down at PVSC. Wake up voters of Harrison.

Political Corruption: Mayor McDonough promises promotions, hiring freeze for 2004 no can do we have no money and the state says no, Mayor hires his niece and nephew. The cops are ordered to write tickets, then they are threatened with layoffs. HFD gets two more Captains, Street/Bldgs& Grounds get 4 new trucks, 5 loads of salt and fifty gallons of blk paint (to paint the yellow curbs), Bd of Ed gets 250,000 in new vehicles. Cops are told they can only have one ticket book, Artie Pettigrew's block on S FER has no meter enforcement on SAT & SUN go figure, Mayor runs to cry to the Prosecutor( the cops are picking on me), Promotes Capt. Dan to Dep.Chief. What a Joke

Guest Salary

I would like to see that list posted along with the names of the workers filling those positions. If anyone has that information, please post.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Hey Dave H are you still crying because you were taking out of the DB Is your wife mad because you came out last on the D/Chief/Captains test after paying $3,000 to the study group. Is your brother threatening to run again aginst the Mayor. Last time he was given a bone and shut up. Ypour family from your grandfather to your father to you havebeen taken car of **** ***** *** ******** **** *** ***** *** **** **** **** ********.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited to remove inappropriate content.

Guest Guest
Political Corruption:

Commisoner Tom Powell appointed by Mayor McDonough,

To just about any position that would assure the mayor stays in power, anyone doing good for the town, attack and destroy
Councilman Kelly wins an election, sold out for a job at PVSC, but he tripped over a Wild Turkey uhh uhh I mean a bottle of Wild Turkey.

Was that before or after he was homeless sleeping under the bridges

Councilman Pettigrew wins an election, sold out for a job at PVSC, a couple of promotions later still a yes man.
Pettigrew, need I say more? How much money did you make in last years Multi Cultural fest. at least $25,000, like the mayor accused someone of stealing
Mayor McDonough who appointed Commisoner Tom Powell, gets a job PVSC as a Plumber, six months later he is a lead Plumber( a job which never existed), after a third Zoning Board vote on Tom Powell's houses, the houses pass even though he is 3 1/2 feet short, then a quiet promotion for Mayor McDonough down at PVSC. 

Well, you had to see that one coming. I wash your a$$ you wash mine, Isn't it a Harrison Moto

Councilman Villata wins an election, is unemployed no jobs in sight, I can't say sold out because he is yes man, he gets a job down at PVSC. Wake up voters of Harrison.
His son has one too now!, but is this all powells work or is Senator Sacco pulling Harrisons strings??

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest LOL Same old Same old

Come on same old subjetct, Recall McD

Same old results, Nothing, absolutely nothing, by a few lazy, scared cry babies

Keep dreaming moron. These people are leaders and are not going anywhere because a few incompetent cops didnt get promoted.

f**k Ray, f**k the Council, f**k Peter B., f**k all the shit they have produced!

Guest DIE HARD

Your obviously ***** and work in the town garage where you *** ******* *** for a living, the PD is need of cops period....

Guest Fourth Warder
f**k Ray, f**k the Council, f**k Peter B., f**k all the shit they have produced!

This is a disgrace, on a site for public awareness, for people to want to openly speak about others in this fashion hurts me.

Harrisonians should know what to do about individuals that have done wrongs. We must avoid this direction and encourage our neighbors to vote these individuals out of office, not just speak about it!

Archived