bluetide bball

Guest guest

Here is a few paragraphs that I wrote about six months ago.  Like I said then, she should not have gotten the job.  End of story. 

It is easy to get a job in Harrison (whether teaching or coaching) when you family runs the show. Go out in the real world and prove that you can make it on your own. There is the easy way to do things (i.e. let your family get you a job) and there is the hard way. Going out, paying your dues, and proving to people who do not give you the benefit of the doubt. There is no way that she would have gotten a varsity men's basketball coaching job anywhere else in NJ. It simply would not have happened. I think she is a good kid. But, I am disappointed that she took the easy way out. You can't make a difference in Harrison. The town is dead. Take a good look at the students and you will see that most of them will amount to nothing. That is why the state is about to take over. It is a shame but it is true.

Keep giving teaching jobs to family members and eventually the system will come crashing down. It is and has always been a recipe for disaster. In the last ten years, how many J.D., MBA., PHD, and/or graduate students have graduated from HHS. I would guess less than two percent. I am not talking about getting some bullshit masters degree in teaching from Jersey City State. I am talking about an advanced degree. I would like to see the statistics on that.

and you were wrong then.... and you're wrong now.

Where the hell did you ever get the b.s. that the State is going to take over ?.That is absolute nonsense.

There are many more people that have advanced degrees from H.H.S. than you could know or imagine.Take the trouble to find out.

Maybe there are people in this world that want to give something back.Obviously you wouldn't know anything about that.For your information most people that enter teaching do so to make a difference.Again something you know nothing about.Anyone can teach the rich kids.

you would also be very surprised at how few people want to enter the coaching ranks.Mostly because of the attitude of people like you.

So you say she took the easy way .Getting a coaching job in suburbia would have been the easy way.And yes with her obvious qualifications,again something you don't know about,she would have easily got a job.

You see no one is fighting for the Harrison boys' basketball job.If they were loaded , there would be a line.

Thank God for the people like Kim who are willingly to put themselves on the line simply because they have something to give and they want to give something back to the people that helped them.

So Mr. or Ms. Expert how about giving us your resume.Tell us how your'e helping people in the community you grew up in.Tell us about your athletic career.Tell us about your Masters degree and your athletic scholarship to college.

You know you're right. Kim should have given her talents to another community .Screw the Harrison kids!

this is the coach's last year anyway. she is moving on with her life to seek a more professional career and opportunity. kim, you are welcome to come to ocean county and join us on our yatch.

Guest 70's Cager
Are you a moron, or have you spent too much time at Disney?

Why, what's your problem. Did you play for him? Or are you just another asshole that wants to put your two cents in?

You may not like Rodg, but like him or not he was a good coach.

Guest BBall Bench Strength
I played for Rodg when he coached the boys, back in the day.  He was tough.  very tough.  He yelled a lot.  But you know what?  He got results.  He brought out the best in each of his players.  And if you talk to most people who played for him, they would tell you the same thing.  He couldn't play the game (he'd be the first to admit that), but he knew the game well and he could sure coach it.  I was proud to play for him.

Did you play with a blindfold on or were you unconscious in that era! Who do you talk to, the Rodger's fan club or the real world! Were you on the moron rooster back then!

Did you play with a blindfold on or were you unconscious in that era! Who do you talk to, the Rodger's fan club or the real world! Were you on the moron rooster back then!

obviously you got cut!The best basketball boys or girls was when he coached. that's a fact.

Forget all that.How many of his players, even borderline, went on to play at the next level.How many players went on to coach.How many players just got through college because of his help? Sure he wasn't a walk in the park.The good ones never are. But you never got cheated,plus he raised tons of money so we could play all over this country.Sounds like you got an envy problem .

Hey Bud! I don't belong to anyone's fan club. BTW, what's a "Moron Rooster" rooster", you f'ing moron! I played 2 years on the varsity level for Rodg. I don't rememer seeing you at the games, but then again we didn't have male cheerleaders back then. If you played any orgainzed sport growing up, you sometimes use the traits you learned as you go on in your life. But having probably not played any sports, I kinda feel that I'm wasting my time trying explain to you. Perhaps you spent too much time being shoved into lockers by your classmates?

All I'm saying is that I think he was a very good coach. I'm not into character assasinations. Otherwise, I'd be having a field day on you right about now.

I played for Rodg when he coached the boys, back in the day.  He was tough.  very tough.  He yelled a lot.  But you know what?  He got results.  He brought out the best in each of his players.  And if you talk to most people who played for him, they would tell you the same thing.  He couldn't play the game (he'd be the first to admit that), but he knew the game well and he could sure coach it.  I was proud to play for him.

Hey stupid, your basketball ability whatever it was, had to be impaired by your IQ

which had to be below 70! Try to measure in life what cinder blocks for brains can possibly fit in for awareness in the town of Eden, east of Newark!

Not for nothing but this might be the biggest bunch of losers I have ever seen. What are you people arguing about? Nepotism???? Thats what happens. Yes its true Harrison is full of it but what can you do. Why not argue about something that we can change.

Why, what's your problem.  Did you play for him?  Or are you just another asshole that wants to put your two cents in?

Way to Rodge another 1000 pt scorer tonight because of you, you trained her.

You did a great job. And to the allday girl congrats on your 1000. Well done.

Why, what's your problem.  Did you play for him?  Or are you just another asshole that wants to put your two cents in?

Way to Rodge another 1000 pt scorer tonight because of you, you trained her.

You did a great job. And to the allday girl congrats on your 1000. Well done.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey stupid, your basketball ability whatever it was, had to be impaired by your IQ

which had to be below 70! Try to measure in life what cinder blocks for brains can possibly fit in for awareness in the town of Eden, east of Newark!

What the F@#$ are you talking about?????????