Espanol?

Guest Do you speak Spanish?

Guest Do you speak Spanish?

Did anyone see the article in the observer that polled the schools and showed that more kids in our system speak Spanish than English? This is disgusting! How are our children expected to excell if they can't even speak our language? Being bi-lingual is great, but English is a must! Come on people, this is AMERICA! Remeber?

Guest Agreed

I couldn't agree with you more. Learn English or Get out of our country. Its not like those Spanish are buying properties or paying taxes. You probably all ran over the border and somehow ended up in our own Little Harrison. and another thing, those damn Portuguese and their sardines, why don't you go back to where you came from?

I wish one of our 3 superintendents would step up to bat, and do something about these immigrants. Its not like our nation was created by immigrants, and if it was our founding fathers were Irish, and Italian the way it should be. The Spanish had nothing to do with the Finding or the creation of the United States!!!

Guest Guest

you are a f**king bigot and its f**king disgusting you get the f**k out of my goddamn country if you talk like that

this country wasnt built for you to judge people a hundred years ago it was the mics and whops that were the bad ones

grow up or get the f**k out if you dont ill f**king do it

KOTW Note: The aboe post was edited under the no profanity (or anything close to profanity) policy.

Guest StudiesandObservations
you are a f**king bigot and its f**king disgusting you get the f**k out of my goddamn country if you talk like that

this country wasnt built for you to judge people a hundred years ago it was the mics and whops that were the bad ones

grow up or get the f**k out if you dont ill f**king do it

First, if you had bothered to actually READ, and possibly comprehend what Agreed wrote, it would be Plain that it wa a little something called SARCASM...Right there your attack is unfounded. Second, your use of profanity furtherundermines the point you are trying to make. If you cannot communicate in a polite manner, then you will be dismissed asa boor, no mater how valid theb point you are making. and Third, you have shown that you are nothing more than a "Bigot" yourself, by the use of such derogitory, racial terms as "Mick" and "Wop" Pot, Meet Kettle!!!!!

Fourth, Internet threats by anonymous posters are the penultimate pathetic attempt to gain attention.

Guest Guest

Unregistered

you are insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how can our Town ever be successful with a bunch of idiots like yourselves?????Don't you guys have a life??? I feel a little guilty for wasting my time reading your nonsense, but rumors make you curious... I said, she said ...he did...GROW UP GUYS......

Guest Joe Dirt

The Sad thing is the sarcasm in that post is a reality. Im just glad people are speaking up, especially while the attorney generals office is in town. By the way, if Murry wore a wire in Hudson county, ( after caught double billing and forced to cooperate with the AG) and helped bring down Janizewski, what makes you think he kept his secrets with you Ray ??? :unsure:

Archived