greed

Guest magician

Guest magician

hey tax payers of harrison. how come when the connected ones retire ,and come back to start a new made up position, no one speaks up ? these people are getting a fat pension, and they're back for more ! guess who is paying for this ? you are ! how come these jobs aren't posted, to let people know there are jobs available ? the connected ones get the job ! hey one guy just retired last year , getting a mega pension,and his buddy , the mayor creates a phony job for him,while his wife has two jobs on the town ! this guy is watching alot of t v in the senior citizens center, while he's supposed to be working ! your tax dollars are paying for this ! HOW MUCH MONEY ARE YOU WILLING TO PAY IN HIGHER TAXES, TO KEEP THE CORRUPTION, AND GREED GO ON, WHILE THEY BLEED YOU DRY ?

Guest Harrison Senior

hey tax payers of harrison. how come when the connected ones retire ,and come back to start a new made up position, no one speaks up ? these people are getting a fat pension, and they're back for more ! guess who is paying for this ? you are ! how come these jobs aren't posted, to let people know there are jobs available ? the connected ones get the job ! hey one guy just retired last year , getting a mega pension,and his buddy , the mayor creates a phony job for him,while his wife has two jobs on the town ! this guy is watching alot of t v in the senior citizens center, while he's supposed to be working ! your tax dollars are paying for this ! HOW MUCH MONEY ARE YOU WILLING TO PAY IN HIGHER TAXES, TO KEEP THE CORRUPTION, AND GREED GO ON, WHILE THEY BLEED YOU DRY ?

Barney, Barney, Barney you poor boy. You're going to have uncers if you don't learn to relax.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest magician

hey... i am grown up ! i wrote that in the hope of opening up some eyes as to whats going on in harrison ! why don't you grow up, and stop calling people names. if you saw me, you wouldn't say anything at all ! by the way..... that weight on your chin is what i do have ! i guess this topic must apply to you, or a family member , HUH ?

hey--as-wipe instead at yelling on your computer,, why don't you do something about it --NO BALLS RIGHT -JUST A DI-K TURD behind his computer ---grow up for gods sake

Guest magician

no chum, no barney here... just someone waiting for certain people to get what they truly, deserve ! what do you think, every in town is stupid as to what's going on ? be real ! i guess you're one of the greedy ones ! telling me to relax , doesn't change the facts that i have stated . the time is coming, and i want to be there to see the faces of all the connected ones, and ass kissers , as their lead away ! hey , tell the mayor's boy ( the one who just retired, receiving a mega pension, and his wife has not one, but two jobs on the town ) to stop watching tv for hours, at the senior center, and at least do some work of his made up job !

Barney, Barney, Barney you poor boy. You're going to have uncers if you don't learn to relax.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest

If there are people on the town that have retired, are recieving their pensions which are sizeable, Are you saying that these same people are working jobs in the same place where they retired from again after retiring? That is called double dipping! . If this is true, which we are all sure it is, Then a list should be made with names and positions that those people work. The list should be publically published , So that everyone could get a first hand glimpse of the corruption. Then the list should make it's way down to Trenton the backway, Because if the corruption is exposed out in the open, Mayor '' Big'' Mac will find away to deny the claims. I personally know of a dozen individuals that are involved and are guilty of double dipping, And guess what? They work in town and don't even live here! Big changes are coming! There are many great people in the town that are unemployed and would value the jobs the double dippers are working. Let's shake the leeches off!

Guest Guest

hey... i am grown up ! i wrote that in the hope of opening up some eyes as to whats going on in harrison ! why don't you grow up, and stop calling people names. if you saw me, you wouldn't say anything at all ! by the way..... that weight on your chin is what i do have ! i guess this topic must apply to you, or a family member , HUH ?

You started off great.....then did exactly what you accused that poster of doing. Righteous Indignation Fail...Sorry

Guest Jack Redemption

Back to the subject, Lets put aside all the kindergarten tactics of getting off the subject. The real problem in harrison has always been, If people bring up a valid addressable subject, That is worth investigating, And is true in most cases, Why do the people protecting the guilty parties always try to undermine the posters who are asking the questions? This gets nothing accomplished. Oh maybe that's the agenda with those people. To get nothing changed or accomplished...