HARRISON EAST NEWARK FOOTBALL BOOSTER CLUB

Guest GUEST

Guest Harrison OK
THE BOY SCOUTS ARE THE BEST THING THEN THE SPORTS IN TOWN CAUSE YOUR KIDS LEARN ABOUT EVERYTHING ABOUT HISTROY TO THE PRESENT  LEAVE THE BOY SCOUTS ALONE THE SCOUTS NEED MORE KIDS TO GET INVOLVE PLEASE SENT UR KIDS TO THE BOY SCOUTS!  :blink:

"BOY SCOUTS ..... a POSITIVE ALTERNATIVE"

read the post ..... think ..... think ..... think ....., OR just type from the hip.

The post was a sarcastic response to the crap that surrounds the kids in this town(any town really, I'm sorry to say).

Things need to change, attitudes need to change, the negative atmosphere that surrounds these children needs to change.

THE BOY SCOUTS GETS INVOLVED WHY THE PARENTS PUT THEIR BOYS IN THE BOY SCOUTS THEY LEARN ALOT AND ALSO GO CAMPING AND MEET ALOT OF PEOPLE THE BOY SCOUTS AGES ARE FROM 11 TO 18 YEARS OLD  AND          CUB SCOUTS 6 TO 10 YRS OLD  CUBS SCOUTS (MEETS IN K OF C)  ON MONDAY NIGHT FROM 7:OOPM TO 8:30PM AND THE BOY SCOUTS MEETS AT THE HARRISON EAST NEWARK ELKS ON WEDNESDAY FROM 7:00PM TO 8:30PM ANY QUESTION YOU CAN THE GUY IN PARK BY THE POST OFFICE IN HARRISON THE GUY WORKS FOR THE TOWN THAT WEARS GLASSES THAT HAD LOST THE WEIGH YOU CAN TALK TO HIM ABOUT THE BOY SCOUTS OR CUBS SCOUTS OK! :blink:  :angry:

speak English much?

Guest BOY SCOUTS

STOP MOCKING THE SCOUTS CAUSE NOT MY FAULT U NOT SCOUT IN LIFE BOY SCOUTS ARE GOOD THE KIDS ESL IS GOOD TOO THE SCOUTS CAN TEACH THE KIDS HOW TO LEARN ENGLISH AND OTHER THINGS TOO IN LIFE! STOP MOCKING THE SCOUTS OK U MORAN :angry:

Guest FREINDS

ESL IS A TROUBLE CLASS CAUSE MORE THEY GO TO ESL MORE THEY BECOME STUPID AND THEY DONT LEARN SHIT BUT IN THE BOY SCOUTS THEY LEARN EVERYTHING LIKE HISTROY AND THE LIVING ON THIER OWN AFTER THEY FINISH SCHOOL AND IF THEY EAGLE SCOUT THEY CAN GET JOB EASIER THEN SOMEONE ELSE CAN SOME PEOPLE DONT EVEN GO TO ESL CAUSE THEY DONT WONT TO LEARN NOTHING BUT BE STUPID :angry:

These officers have been on for a while, but that is because no one wants to become officers and do the work that is involved with running the Booster Club!!! If anyone wants to be an officer - go to the meetings ask for elections and run!!!! The problem is that everyone complains but no one actually wants to do the work that's involved with running the booster club.  So I would suggest that anyone that wants to run go to the next meeting and put your name in that you would like to be an officer, I'm sure they would be glad so that they can stop and retire, because most of their kids have graduated school and they are doing it to keep the booster club alive!!! They would appreciate new blood - finally - because believe me all most of the parents do is B**ch and complain but never actually try to help!!! So hooray if finally there are some parents that give a dam!!!! ALL YOU PARENTS THAT HAVE CHILDREN IN THE REC - SHOULD GET INVOLVED WITH YOUR KIDS - BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T YOU REALLY DO MISS OUT ON ALOT - AND EVENTUALLY YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!!! SO BECOME INVOLVED AND STOP COMPLAINING!!!!!!!!

\CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TIME THE DINNER STARTS AT THE FIEST. THANK YOU