"Strife" for excellence 2007

Guest Guest

Rather than being critical, you guys should send Paszkiewicz flowers and a thank you note.

Paul has had the opportunity to live the life he never had vicariously through his son

Matthew can now get into a prestigious liberal university at the expense of Paszkiewicz's reputation rather than by merit.

Canessa, a rather mediocre and obscure journalist has reached the height of his career (It is all downhill from here).

And lastly, our good friend Strife, who ought Paszkiewicz thanks for adding meaning to his life.

Rather than being critical, you guys should send Paszkiewicz flowers and a thank you note.

no

Paul has had the opportunity to live the life he never had vicariously through his son

You must really be projecting your doormat-like qualities (which were likely instilled into you from childhood), to consider one simply standing up for something he believes in to be something significant enough that another would consider it a "life" of its own.

Matthewcan now get into a prestigious liberal university at the expense of Paszkiewicz's reputation rather than by merit.

LOL, how much time have you actually spent in college? Even if that was true (which it obviously isn't), getting in doesn't mean much without actually getting through all the classes/exams and graduating. In other words, it wouldn't help him all that much--any college he can graduate from, he had the merit to get into regardless. This attempt at sarcasm is declared an utter failure.

Canessa, a rather mediocre and obscure journalist has reached the height of his career (It is all downhill from here).

Blah blah, whatever, someone wrote an editorial you don't like. S**K it up, you big baby.

And lastly, our good friend Strife, who ought Paszkiewicz thanks for adding meaning to his life.

"Who ought Paszkiewicz thanks?" Do I not deserve the marginally-coherent English the other three got? :P

Guest Lazarus

Matthew can now get into a prestigious liberal university at the expense of Paszkiewicz's reputation rather than by merit.

Funny thing about all these topics, the creators always seem to disappear after getting set upon by, oh, everyone else.

Tell me, how do you support this claim?

Actually, I AM grateful to him, for exposing the hypocrisy and evil of the evangelical agenda for the anti-American swill it is. We need an occasional reminder like this, to keep our freedoms properly defended.

Guest Keith-Marshall,Mo

This still takes nothing away from the actual basis on the controversy.

This is so funny! :D

This is so funny! :D

no

You must really be projecting your doormat-like qualities (which were likely instilled into you from childhood), to consider one simply standing up for something he believes in to be something significant enough that another would consider it a "life" of its own.

LOL, how much time have you actually spent in college? Even if that was true (which it obviously isn't), getting in doesn't mean much without actually getting through all the classes/exams and graduating. In other words, it wouldn't help him all that much--any college he can graduate from, he had the merit to get into regardless. This attempt at sarcasm is declared an utter failure.

Blah blah, whatever, someone wrote an editorial you don't like. S**K it up, you big baby.

"Who ought Paszkiewicz thanks?" Do I not deserve the marginally-coherent English the other three got? :D

Come on Strife, you should just be happy that your name was mentioned! The rest, I have to say it, it is the funniest thing I ever heard it!

no

"Who ought Paszkiewicz thanks?" Do I not deserve the marginally-coherent English the other three got? :P

Are getting paid to defend the LaClairs? :blink:

Does anyone have a job for Strife 767? Anyone?

Does anyone have a job for Strife 767? Anyone?

I work for the Town of Kearny, actually.

I really, _really_ hope you're younger than me...to know someone older is making such childish remarks would be quite depressing.

It's funny, though--you call my posts nonsense, and yet, no one has yet constructed any workable defense for Mr. P.'s transgressions. The teacher's only public statement was itself nothing more than whining about how he didn't do anything wrong, and that his "religious freedom" was violated because someone didn't stand for his preaching to a captive audience of public school children. It is astonishing that anyone still thinks he was in the right. Hell, he practically plagiarized the WallBuilders website (home to a pseudo-historian rightwing nut), as you can see:

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/individuals/...iewi/index.html

I work for the Town of Kearny, actually.

I really, _really_ hope you're younger than me...to know someone older is making such childish remarks would be quite depressing.

It's funny, though--you call my posts nonsense, and yet, no one has yet constructed any workable defense for Mr. P.'s transgressions. The teacher's only public statement was itself nothing more than whining about how he didn't do anything wrong, and that his "religious freedom" was violated because someone didn't stand for his preaching to a captive audience of public school children. It is astonishing that anyone still thinks he was in the right. Hell, he practically plagiarized the WallBuilders website (home to a pseudo-historian rightwing nut), as you can see:

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/individuals/...iewi/index.html

You work for the TOWN of Kearny? That's scary....

You work for the TOWN of Kearny? That's scary....

Strife, please let me know exactly what you do. I am also looking for a job, but I don't like to work much and I want a job exactly like yours. You know, the kind of job that I can be online posting all day long!

Guest 2smart4u
Strife, please let me know exactly what you do. I am also looking for a job, but I don't like to work much and I want a job exactly like yours. You know, the kind of job that I can be online posting all day long!

I checked with Kearny town hall. Strife's job is to clean the toilets and urinals in town hall. They say he does a very good job, but he should stop proselytizing with everyone that uses the bathrooms.

Guest 2smart4u

I couldn't have said it any better.

I heard Matt is going to Duke on a full scholarship! :(:D:lol::lol::lol::lol::D