"SPECIALS"

Guest EZ RIDER

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God forbid someone from the gardens wants to become a cop. Just incase you didnt know the CHIEF OF POLICE grew up in the gardens and is terrific at what he does.

hIS FAMILY WAS MORE 'PROFESSIONALLY' EDUCATED THAN 95% OF THE PEOPLE 'LIVING' IN THE GARDENS.

HE CAME FROM A POLICE BACKGROUND. hIS FATHER WAS A 'STATE TROOPER'.

VERY UNUSUAL for the Gardens!

Guest Guest666
absolutly not. Plus no one knows who they are yet.

What do You mean no one knows Who they are yet. You have got to be kidding Me. 2 of them already have a Family or more than 1 Family member working for the Town one of them has a family Member that worked for the Town and Because they are ass kissers had help getting a job for the county....CUT ME A BREAK that is typical for this Town, The bigger the Ass You kiss the more family gets to work for the Town. And not all town workers kissed ass they were just lucky enough to get a job in Town but most are ASS KISSERS....

no its an academy loser. Jealousy will get you no where. Why don't you get a real job.

A Police Academy consists of 24-26 weeks of training, 5 days a week. PT in the morning, class work in the morning til afternoon, lunch break, get screamed at for your classes screw up's for the morning and then hit the books again til around 4. Then watch the yellow bus pull up with Harrison's Special's on it, all the while licking the windows, and then the day is complete. PLEASE DO NOT SAY YOU WENT TO A POLICE ACADEMY YOU MISFITS OF SOCIETY. THE POLICE ACADEMY GRADUATES MEN NOT SOCIETY MISFITS!

What do You mean no one knows Who they are yet. You have got to be kidding Me.Ā  Ā  2 of themĀ  already have a Family or more than 1 Family member working for the Town one of themĀ  has a family Member that worked for the Town and Because they are ass kissersĀ  had help getting a job for the county....CUTĀ  ME A BREAK that is typical for this Town, The bigger the Ass You kiss the more familyĀ  gets to work for the Town.Ā  Ā  And not all town workers kissed assĀ  theyĀ  were just lucky enough to get a job in Town but most are ASS KISSERS....

he won't have the county job for long, it is only time, before he loses that job, can't wait.

Guest Truth be told
First of all get your facts straight. The specials do have police powers to an extent further then just writing tickets. There was a police academy for this job. So there is proper training for us to do our job.

Hey Moron! the facts are that, "You" as a "Police Special" without a PTC certificate, have no more power than any citizen of the Town of Harrison...

And always remember you are "Special" and for what it takes go luck on your new job...

hIS FAMILY WAS MORE 'PROFESSIONALLY' EDUCATED THAN 95% OF THE PEOPLE 'LIVING' IN THE GARDENS.

HE CAME FROM A POLICE BACKGROUND.Ā  hIS FATHER WAS A 'STATE TROOPER'.

VERY UNUSUAL for the Gardens!

yEA, BUT ASK HIM HOW HE BECAME Chief. He sold his sooul to the politicians and skipped over more qualified candidates.

right away the kid from the gardens is a druggie. Let them randomly test him and say what you want then. Better yet come knock on my door so I can tell you what I think of you.Loser

right away the kid from the gardens is a druggie. Let them randomly test him and say what you want then. Better yet come knock on my door so I can tell you what I think of you.Loser

Come on over, I live at *** Jersey Street.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

How can I knock on your door, you didn't give your address.

Guest Dirty Harry

As soon as I get issued my Glock. 40 cal. 15 shots. Make my day.

This is so sad! Can't you just be happy that people are trying to better themselves? Maybe these people are not perfect, but they have been to every class learning what needs to be learned and at the end of the day they will put in an honest day's work. Who cares what you do for a living or how you got your job, just live your life and let them live theirs. Why do you have to knock them. Apparently you all know who they are, so why not stop them the next time you see them and tell them what you think..........HA...........that'll never happen will it

Get a job, get on your feet and move out of the gardens. Is it that hard? Or is it just the cheap rent so you can pass the low life mentality/lifestyle onto your children. And so on and so on and so on..................

It's a s simple as this////The new "Specials" are hired because they know someone....they are hired because the Town does not want to get a civil service list together because the Town does not want any blacks here in GOOD OLE HARRISON....

The cops here do not want them.

How would you feel if your place of employment hired someone to do your job for less pay ectect...

Why don't these people take the civil service test if they want to be cops??!!!

Because it's ALL about who u know.

I wish I new what the NAACP feels about this.

I DO NOT WANT SOME PART TIMER/WANNA BEES/CAN"T PASS A CIVIL SERVICE TEST working here.Imagine the cowboys writing or tell me what to do.

Anyway how many gates can 4 wannabees lock at night???@!!! USELESS!!!!!!

A Police Academy consists of 24-26 weeks of training, 5 days a week. PT in the morning, class work in the morning til afternoon, lunch break, get screamed at for your classes screw up's for the morning and then hit the books again til around 4. Then watch the yellow bus pull up with Harrison's Special's on it, all the while licking the windows, and then the day is complete. PLEASE DO NOT SAY YOU WENT TO A POLICE ACADEMY YOU MISFITS OF SOCIETY. THE POLICE ACADEMY GRADUATES MEN NOT SOCIETY MISFITS!

How many hrs per wk, do these "specials" work? Are these they considered full-time or 'part-time'? Are they eligible for 'health' benefits or a retirement "pension"?

Guest Dirty Harry
How many hrs per wk, do these "specials" work? Are these they considered full-time or 'part-time'? Are they eligible for 'health' benefits or a retirement "pension"?

I don't care about health benefits or pension, I just want a Glock. I want to enforce the law and arrest dirt-bags.

It isn't hard at all to move out out the gardens,but why shouldI.Ilove it.Plentyof heat less to nothing in rent 20.00 for a.c. The kids love it.,and I happen to work for the town.So stay off here if you don't like what I have to say.

It's a s simple as this////The new "Specials" are hired because they know someone....they are hired because the Town does not want to get a civil service list together because the Town does not want any blacks here in GOOD OLE HARRISON....

The cops here do not want them.

How would you feel if your place of employment hired someone to do your job for less pay ectect...

Why don't these people take the civil service test if they want to be cops??!!!

Because it's ALLĀ  about who u know.

I wish I new what the NAACP feels about this.

I DO NOT WANT SOME PART TIMER/WANNA BEES/CAN"T PASS A CIVIL SERVICE TEST working here.Imagine the cowboys writing or tell me what to do.

Anyway how many gates can 4 wannabees lock at night???@!!! USELESS!!!!!!

What the hell are you talking about, when did this become a racial issue?!