Hpd

Guest HPD WITH RESPECT

Guest Steven B

Ok Tommy. You wouldn't have came out second if you didn't have the answers going in for the Sgt. test after you feigned an injury when the other guys to :unsure: ok the test, And if Minny didn't cover for you you would be serving time for that unjustified shooting.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest
Ok Tommy. You wouldn't have came out second if you didn't have the answers going in for the Sgt. test after you feigned an injury when the other guys to  ok the test, And if Minny didn't cover for you you would be serving time for that unjustified shooting.
Ok is this in some type of code language, or did you just graduate from harrison High? :unsure::angry::angry:

Guest PBA and confused

OK am I missing something? The top 4 scores on the sergeants test get Raises? Isn’t it usually the top 3? You know first place, second place, and third place?

What does Marco have? Why not give the raise to the top 5.7851235223 and the remaining 4.2148764777 can get a half percent raise.

Way to go PBA, lets get more money for the brass that sit on their a*s all day, and forget about the patrolmen.

Guest Guest
Do you all really think that going on a ticket spree is going to change anything? Do you really think your going to get any power?

Don't you think the tickets given to family members and cronies will just be dismissed by the Judge? Don't you understand the system? How can you call yourselves Law Enforcement Officers, when you don't uphold or enforce the law?!?!

Do you think that having a felon running a department is legal? So you issued him a ticket, BIG DEAL, that shows you have a great big set of BA!!S, he just goes back to his office laughing to blow his load, I mean to count the load of cash that he got for his restaurant, and is continuing to get as a department head. and does the word NEPOTISM mean anything to you?

Get your heads out of your ASS and go for the Jugular! Hit them where it hurts. Do you all remember you still wear the badges? You still have authority.

Do you really want to make a difference? Do you want to enjoy coming to work? Why don't you try calling the Office of The Attorney General  609-292-4925 – I would hope that Peter Harvey isn't someone they have in their pocket yet.

BETTER CHECK THIS OUT OFFICER!! http://www.app.com/app/story/0,21625,936971,00.html

Guest Guest
OK am I missing something? The top 4 scores on the sergeants test get Raises? Isn’t it usually the top 3? You know first place, second place, and third place?

What does Marco have? Why not give the raise to the top 5.7851235223 and the remaining 4.2148764777 can get a half percent raise.

Way to go PBA, lets get more money for the brass that sit on their a*s all day, and forget about the patrolmen.

If your confused, please come to a meeting. We will explain the information to you.

Guest Guest

I was there Marco, but my question still remains why the top 4 and not the top 3. "we were promised". the residents of the town were also promised a lot of things and have gotten nothing more than higher taxes and an x con.

Guest Guest

First, Im not Marco.

Second, its the top 5, it stops at Titterington.

Third, if you need the CORRECT information, please show up at a meeting or call a union rep direct.

Thank you....

Guest Guest

If I don't get a raise even without being promoted I am going to the mayors house with my mommy..........................WAHHHHHHHHHH...............WAHHHHHHHHHHHH.....ple

ase tell me I'm a big/shot big/boy.........whoops....please change my diaper

Guest PBA Member

Why is M********* the *** ********* trying to negotiate a raise for himself as a Field Training Officer when he isn't qualified. What happens to the rst of the Patrolman. Its time to give M**** the boot and put in someone as ********** who represents all the officers. And at the same time the supervisors sould get rid of the biggest whiner on the PD. None other then himself_ H********** who tried to negotiate himself a raise for being a computer technician but was refused by the last Chief. He whined and whined and then made a complaint for harassment. :P

KOTW Note: After reading through April 4's posts, KOTW decided to edit the names of the officers out of these posts. Since KOTW cannot verify the validity of the statements being made, KOTW must protect the reputation of individual officers. KOTW believes that discussion of issues effecting the Harrison Police Department is important.

Is that *** ********* ******** telling everyone to go to the Attorney General. He is the biggest squealer on the HPD. The AG's Office laugh at him when they see him coming. He could put JR to shame. :P

KOTW Note: The above post was edited to remove a person's name.

Guest Guest

You are finally getting the picture. I agree with **** H**** because he was saving the town tons of cash by doing the computer work. If they got it done by an outside contractor, I bet the sticker shock would be huge. M****, B*****, and K******* as well as others will always be for one person, themself. Maybe its starting to make sense now that the lists expired on request so they could have a better shot next time. T***** had all the answers going in and still couldn't be number 1 due to B******* intimate relationship with you know who. What a group of misfits.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited to remove individual names.

Guest Guest

U really think that B****** had to fudge pack to get the promotion? Thats taking things a bit far.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited to remove an individual's name.

Guest Guest
Why is ********* the *** ********** trying to negotiate a raise for himself as a Field Training Officer when he isn't qualified. What happens to the rst of the Patrolman. Its time to give ***** the boot and put in someone as ******** who represents all the officers. And at the same time the supervisors sould get rid of the biggest whiner on the PD. None other then himself_ *********** who tried to negotiate himself a raise for being a computer technician but was refused by the last Chief. He whined and whined and then made a complaint for harassment. :P

what did you expect !!!! same old PBA tactics get for the choosen few forget the rest, Wake up ,this shows the PBA true values ME ME ME than the rest.....

Guest Guest

DIDNT THE PATROLMAN SCREW THE SUPERVISORS FOR YEARS. GREAT NOW GET READY TO WALK... YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE BOYS. DO YOUR HOMEWORK THEN SPEAK OR SAY SOMETHING TO THEIR FACES. WE KNOW IT'S YOU F** E*****, LEARN TO SPELL BEFORE GETTING ON THE COMPUTER.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited to remove an individual's name.

Guest Guest

Yeah, E****** is the guy who the got from Newark, got 8 additional vacation days and more sick time along with good shift. He's a crybaby because he will never come up on a promotional list. He barely fits inside the scooter. You gig is up *** *** hard times are coming your way.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited to remove the name of an individual and inappropriate material.

Guest Joe Kinsella
Is that *** ********* ********* telling everyone to go to the Attorney General. He is the biggest squealer on the HPD. The AG's Office laugh at him when they see him coming. He could put JR to shame. :P

Well when a tape goes missing, and the answer you get is it was a mechanical error. The North American Two Legged Rat is on the phone w/ his Credit Card Co, and Capt Intgerity himself helps cover it up with Chief Killalot's belessing. etc, etc, etc. What else could I do.

I would call them again in a heart beat.

To whom ever posted this stand up and be counted coward.

KOTW Note: This post may not be from "Joe Kinsella". Any post which appears in red is from a unregistered Guess and may not be from the person it is attributed to.

Guest Guest

Maybe uhhhh, learn how to spell!!! "Capt. Intgerity" Let's try integrity (something you know nothing about) and how about "belessing". You need a blessing. You're nothing but a typical Harrison iliterate. "What else could I do." How about a question mark. No wonder why you became a cop. It didn't require much intelligence.

Guest Buckethead

Yeah, what an idiot. And he was stupid enough to sign his name. Hey buddy try proof reading before you send something. We thought you were an idiot before you opened your mouth. Now you've gone and removed all doubt.

Guest Guest

I cannot believe that the PBA infants are still blaming VG and DN for their problems. Why not blame the ex-Mayor FF. Why not blame RG. Why dont we even blame the Easter Bunny. You are are sick, tortured, and ungratefull group of psychopaths who should have never been given the right to carry a gun. MAYOR, PLEASE HAVE THE ENTIRE DEPT. SENT TO A THERAPIST OR PSYCHIATRIST BEFORE ONE OF THESE NUTJOBS SNAPS AND HURTS SOMEBODY. Now, get on the corner and get those cocktail party tickets early.

Guest Guest

So who is next to be promoted? Rich L who frequents Dorans house on midnight tours, or happy go lucky, always singing a song Marco? If I were getting the raise that Marco is getting for no reason at all, I would be singing and whistling too.

Guest Guest

Marco needs the raise. One reason is for more hair dye, and second for medical bills in case violent tempered Sgt. B******* punches him out again. The blind followers of the PBA have been getting PLAYED by these guys for a long time and now you want people to listen. TOO BAD. Now get on your walking post and buy your cocktail party tickets.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited where the astericks appear.

Guest Guest
Now get on your walking post and buy your cocktail party tickets.
Contribute enough and earn your promotion! I can't believe you haven't learned the system yet. Either that or you have to live in town and get your family to vote the right way..... Grow a set of BALL$!

Guest old timer
Marco needs the raise. One reason is for more hair dye, and second for medical bills in case violent tempered Sgt. B******* punches him out again. The blind followers of the PBA have been getting PLAYED by these guys for a long time and now you want people to listen. TOO BAD. Now get on your walking post and buy your cocktail party tickets.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited where the astericks appear.

Now get on your walking post and buy your cocktail party tickets.

Unfortunately the cocktail party tickets are a fact of life in this town. If you don't agree than you don't know what you are talking about. From the crossing gaurds to the councilmen--it is a sign of loyalty--and they do check---. It has been that way since the earth cooled (or FER was mayor--- whichever came first---)

Guest Guest

I am surprised that for such a bunch of tough guys with your ticket books you spend all this time on here complaining about each other like little girls. How can you allow people like Tommy Boy Powell to get on here, bad mouth you, talk about you, and laugh in your faces. You say you have B**LS, they look very small from my vantage point. If you really had a set you would be targeting Powell his family and all those like him. Good night PBA and FOP, oops I mean good night little girls.

Archived