Your Opinion

Guest the babe

Guest MIRROR,MIRROR
The only problem I saw, was having to look

Leadbeater in the face at sign-ups.

He is one Ugly Dude! :P

Have you looked in the mirror lately? I give him credit at least he is there for YOUR child to sign up with. Think about that Mr. Ugly

Guest Guest
I HEARD THE TOOK A TEAM OFF A COACH & PUT HIS BACK IN THE DRAFT ???????

put his 2 boys back in the draft sorry strike one!!!!!!

Still makes very little sense. What does "I HEARD THE TOOK A TEAM OFF A COACH..." mean?

Guest FlagMann.
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT KEARNY LITTLE LEAGUE

Hey Babe:

What do "you" think about Kearny's LL. (what's political point) :P

Here comes Newark, Trash, trash, and more trash.

FlagMann.

Guest The mom

I happen to be the mother of the 2 boys that were put back in the draft. Mr. Leadbeatter did everything he could for my boys and it all has worked out. They will be on the same team. There was some confussion and hot tempers at first, but in the end all the adults thought about was the kids. Thank you Mr. Leadbeatter.

Guest FlagMann.
I happen to be the mother of the 2 boys that were put back in the draft. Mr. Leadbeatter did everything he could for my boys and it all has worked out. They will be on the same team. There was some confussion and hot tempers at first, but in the end all the adults thought about was the kids. Thank you Mr. Leadbeatter.

Thank You "Mom"

Knowing Mr.Leadbeater, I new it was a political attact!!! :P

Kearny is "not" the "Town" NOW that we all new!!! (old timer's--after the 90.s) :(

The People of the Town!! "NOW" Are out voted!!! (what a shame) it was a great Town!! :P

Mr. Leadbeater, GOD Bless You, For everything you did as councilman, for ALL the years of your service!!! :P

FlagMann.

Guest the dad

yeah right. i'm one of the coaches that watched Leadhead create this problem and then try to get himself out of it. it was all his idea anyway about throwing the 2 boys into the pool.

Guest The mom

Everybody obviously has their own opinions about the Little League and Mr. Leadbeatter. I do know, however, that he corrected the error, along with the cooperation of a few other people. I also know that several "men" that attended the original meeting and backstabbed my husband, lost their voices the night of the draft. So if Mr. Leadbeatter started the mess, he was a man and corrected it.

All of this doesn't matter. The only thing that is important is that the kids are playing baseball. That is what Little League is all about, isn't it?

Guest The mom

Why worry about next year? Live for today. But I don't need to worry one of my sons is 12 so he wouldn't be involved in Little League. My other son will play with the team he has been placed with. The only change would be if the entire league changes to a 9/10 league and a 11/12 year old team. If that happens then my son will play with his age group. Like I stated before, Little League is for the kids. I also commend the people who volunteer their time and energy into coaching these kids. Everybody likes to complain, but when it comes down to it nobody who is complaining wants to step up and help out. That's a shame.

Guest wake up

whats the big deal, looks like they are trying to correct a problem that has been going on since last century. Maybe these people can accomplish what the last group could not...

Guest past liitle league volunteer
Out with the old in with the new. Lets have some new people get involved and kick Leadhead out.

I watched my son go through little league and went to all the games and helped out watched people work stands for nothing to raise money and help out kids. and i saw people like you that sat and complained about everything and never once saw different people helping out. was always the same ones everyone too busy to help. parents dropping off their kids so they could go home to clean or go shopping. its people like you that this organization does not need. so if you cant step up to the plate and help sit your butt down and shut up. perhaps you should not let your child join such a bad organization if i thought that i would not allowmy child to play.

so shut up or put up

and for mr leadbeater you go guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and for all the volunteers who help out in all the recreation activities keep your head high look at these people that complain and feel sorry for them because as long as they are unhappy you have one. because there are people who are just miserable and thrive on disruption.

Archived