Paul LaClair is a Liar!

Guest A Student

Guest A Student

Paul LaClair is a liar. First, he said that Mr. Paszkiewicz lied during the meeting with Mr. Somma, Miss Wood and Matthew. He said it and never proved it. It was on the news everywhere and yet no one ever questioned it. He also said that his daughter was never in Mr. Paszkiewicz’s class, which in fact she did have study hall with him. Paul mentioned that Mr. P said that a Muslim girl would go to hell and if you listen to the recording it is clear that Mr. P said to leave individuals out of the conversation. Matthew mentioned that he had no idea that this kind of things were going on in public schools (the thing that they call “preaching” which in fact was Mr. P answering Matthew’s questions and giving his opinion) and yet Matthew changed his schedule in order to have Mr. Paszkiewicz as a teacher. He probably knew that Paszkiewicz was a Christian and he wanted to find a way to make him say what he wanted to hear so he could record it. I have to say that Paul is not just a liar, but an opportunist as well!He used this situation in order to promote his son, “You may not like it, but the New York Times singled Matthew out for courage yesterday. That is a high honor for anyone. On the blogs he has been called a hero, spoken of as a present and future leader, and mentioned for several awards. One person went so far as to mention him for a Presidential Medal of Freedom, and two people got so carried away as to mention him as a presidential candidate some day…” Paul LaClair. This statement shows the reason why Matthew, influenced by his attorney father, did what he did

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul LaClair is a liar.

Prove it.

First, he said that Mr. Paszkiewicz lied during the meeting with Mr. Somma, Miss Wood and Matthew. He said it and never proved it. It was on the news everywhere and yet no one ever questioned it.

How does that prove he was lying (and I thought Matthew said that originally, not Paul)? I bet you would have called Matthew a liar too, if he hadn't made those recordings as proof.

He also said that his daughter was never in Mr. Paszkiewicz’s class, which in fact she did have study hall with him.

IF that's true (we all know how true the last random statement made about Paul's daughter was), that still doesn't make his statement a lie. Study hall isn't colloquially considered a class--believe me, I've been in that school for four years. Nobody calls the teacher that happens to be watching you during study hall your "study hall teacher" or does anyone call it a "class." You're just whining over semantics--obviously, Paul's statement was meant to refute the lie that his daughter was in his history class.

Paul mentioned that Mr. P said that a Muslim girl would go to hell and if you listen to the recording it is clear that Mr. P said to leave individuals out of the conversation.

LOL, except that he makes that statement AFTER he talks about that girl. It wasn't to her face, and she wasn't in the classroom at the time, but still--that statement you're quoting was a lame attempt to cover his tracks.

Matthew mentioned that he had no idea that this kind of things were going on in public schools (the thing that they call “preaching” which in fact was Mr. P answering Matthew’s questions and giving his opinion) and yet Matthew changed his schedule in order to have Mr. Paszkiewicz as a teacher.

And you call Paul a liar? This is not true at all--he was assigned to the class just like everyone else. You just bought in to the fallacious rumors some moron made up.

Still zero evidence of Paul having lied at all.

He probably knew that Paszkiewicz was a Christian and he wanted to find a way to make him say what he wanted to hear so he could record it.

This reminds me of a blog on the subject, where someone wrote:

"This proves that teenagers are smarter than fundamentalists."

Mr. P. should have known better--even though it's obvious he wasn't baited into saying what he did, the fact is that even if a student tried to bait him into saying something he shouldn't be saying at work, that does not magically remove the wrongdoing. You're making Mr. P. look even worse by suggesting he was too stupid to say "I can't talk about that during classtime."

I have to say that Paul is not just a liar, but an opportunist as well!He used this situation in order to promote his son, “You may not like it, but the New York Times singled Matthew out for courage yesterday. That is a high honor for anyone. On the blogs he has been called a hero, spoken of as a present and future leader, and mentioned for several awards. One person went so far as to mention him for a Presidential Medal of Freedom, and two people got so carried away as to mention him as a presidential candidate some day…”

He deserves all the praise he got for taking an unpopular stand against a teacher's blatantly unconstitutional actions. If anything, Mr. P. created this opportunity for Matthew by acting like an idiot on government time. And whose fault is that? Matthew just happened to be the one guy with the balls to call him on it. On top of THAT, if Mr. P. wasn't so belligerent, stubborn, and indignant about it when he first brought it up (before he had recorded anything), Matthew would have never bothered with recordings or taking him to the principal.

By the way, still no proof that Paul lied about anything.

Paul LaClair.  This statement shows the reason why Matthew, influenced by his attorney father, did what he did

Not at all. But the motives _are_ clear...they're just not the ones you allege.

Paul LaClair is a liar. First, he said that Mr. Paszkiewicz lied during the meeting with Mr. Somma, Miss Wood and Matthew. He said it and never proved it. It was on the news everywhere and yet no one ever questioned it. He also said that his daughter was never in Mr. Paszkiewicz’s class, which in fact she did have study hall with him. Paul mentioned that Mr. P said that a Muslim girl would go to hell and if you listen to the recording it is clear that Mr. P said to leave individuals out of the conversation. Matthew mentioned that he had no idea that this kind of things were going on in public schools (the thing that they call “preaching” which in fact was Mr. P answering Matthew’s questions and giving his opinion) and yet Matthew changed his schedule in order to have Mr. Paszkiewicz as a teacher. He probably knew that Paszkiewicz was a Christian and he wanted to find a way to make him say what he wanted to hear so he could record it. I have to say that Paul is not just a liar, but an opportunist as well!He used this situation in order to promote his son, “You may not like it, but the New York Times singled Matthew out for courage yesterday. That is a high honor for anyone. On the blogs he has been called a hero, spoken of as a present and future leader, and mentioned for several awards. One person went so far as to mention him for a Presidential Medal of Freedom, and two people got so carried away as to mention him as a presidential candidate some day…” Paul LaClair.  This statement shows the reason why Matthew, influenced by his attorney father, did what he did

And don't forget he also said he was not allowed to be at the meeting, another lie.

Paul LaClair is a liar. First, he said that Mr. Paszkiewicz lied during the meeting with Mr. Somma, Miss Wood and Matthew. He said it and never proved it. It was on the news everywhere and yet no one ever questioned it. He also said that his daughter was never in Mr. Paszkiewicz’s class, which in fact she did have study hall with him. Paul mentioned that Mr. P said that a Muslim girl would go to hell and if you listen to the recording it is clear that Mr. P said to leave individuals out of the conversation. Matthew mentioned that he had no idea that this kind of things were going on in public schools (the thing that they call “preaching” which in fact was Mr. P answering Matthew’s questions and giving his opinion) and yet Matthew changed his schedule in order to have Mr. Paszkiewicz as a teacher. He probably knew that Paszkiewicz was a Christian and he wanted to find a way to make him say what he wanted to hear so he could record it. I have to say that Paul is not just a liar, but an opportunist as well!He used this situation in order to promote his son, “You may not like it, but the New York Times singled Matthew out for courage yesterday. That is a high honor for anyone. On the blogs he has been called a hero, spoken of as a present and future leader, and mentioned for several awards. One person went so far as to mention him for a Presidential Medal of Freedom, and two people got so carried away as to mention him as a presidential candidate some day…” Paul LaClair.  This statement shows the reason why Matthew, influenced by his attorney father, did what he did

Agree with 100%.

I know I don't have an obligation to respond to this, but I will, solely for the purpose of stating the facts yet again, calmly.

First, he said that Mr. Paszkiewicz lied during the meeting with Mr. Somma, Miss Wood and Matthew. He said it and never proved it.

Some people may conclude that we, or Matthew alone, did prove it. They might consider Matthew's statements in light of his other statements, all of which have been proved, and conclude he is telling the truth in this, as in everything else. In court, one person's testimony is sufficient to prove a case, especially when it is unchallenged, and especially when that person is credible. In that same venue (court), allegations without a foundation (such as the writer's) are not proof, or evidence of any kind. Of course, what constitutes "proof" depends on the matters at stake, and as in this case, the person evaluating the claim. You're free to adopt whatever standard you like here, but that may say more about you than about the facts of the case. And even if you don't accept Matthew's statement, or mine, as the final word, that does not mean that our statement isn't true. Matthew and I stand by our comments. If we haven't proved it to your satisfaction, then the most responsible course is to withhold your judgment. But then if you were being responsible, you wouldn't have posted this.

He also said that his daughter was never in Mr. Paszkiewicz's class, which in fact she did have study hall with him.

Our daughter had a study hall one semester, I believe, twice a week, because of schedule issues with her labs. Paszkiewicz was not her monitor.

Paul mentioned that Mr. P said that a Muslim girl would go to hell and if you listen to the recording it is clear that Mr. P said to leave individuals out of the conversation.

He did say that, but only after he acknowledged his belief that this girl would go to hell.

Matthew mentioned that he had no idea that this kind of things were going on in public schools (the thing that they call "preaching" which in fact was Mr. P answering Matthew's questions and giving his opinion) and yet Matthew changed his schedule in order to have Mr. Paszkiewicz as a teacher.

Leaving aside the question "what does one thing have to do with the other?" Matthew did not have his schedule changed in order to have Paszkiewicz. He was assigned into this class just like all the other students in there. Of course, I can only presume as to the other students. Maybe one or more of them requested him. Matthew did ask questions, which is perfectly appropriate for a student to do, and well within the law and the Constitution. The questions he asked Paszkiewicz on these subjects were all in response to issues Paszkiewicz had raised and on which Paszkiewicz had already expressed his opinions. When Matthew said he had no idea that this was going on, he meant that he had no idea that anyone was preaching this blatantly. Neither did I. I was shocked, as are most of the East Coast, the nation and the world.

He probably knew that Paszkiewicz was a Christian and he wanted to find a way to make him say what he wanted to hear so he could record it.

Matthew had heard that Paszkiewicz used his class to preach, statements that were obviously true. He had no intention of recording Paszkiewicz, until after hearing him rant for the first two days of class, instead of teach or even set a prelude for teaching. Does the writer seriously propose that Matthew had the power to make Paszkiewicz say any of these things? "Make him say?" I'd like to say you must be kidding, but obviously you're not.

I have to say that Paul is not just a liar, but an opportunist as well! He used this situation in order to promote his son, "You may not like it, but the New York Times singled Matthew out for courage yesterday. That is a high honor for anyone. On the blogs he has been called a hero, spoken of as a present and future leader, and mentioned for several awards. One person went so far as to mention him for a Presidential Medal of Freedom, and two people got so carried away as to mention him as a presidential candidate some day…" Paul LaClair. This statement shows the reason why Matthew, influenced by his attorney father, did what he did

No, these are facts, not reasons. I posted them in the hope that some people with views like the writer's would begin to recognize that many people, very intelligent and responsible people, think very highly of what Matthew did. Not surprisingly, at least for some of the people just plain don't like what has happened and need someone to blame other than the person who is at fault, the effect was the opposite. It's not OK, it's harmful to our community and disrespectful toward us, but I can't stop you, so call me a prostitute, a liar, a lawyer (you probably think there isn't a difference, but there is), and whatever else you like. Get it all out. Maybe you'll feel better. Just make sure you don't give your name, right?

Writer and others, I know you don't like hearing what you're hearing, but it is the truth. You're never going to have any peace with this until you take a deep breath and accept the facts for what they are. You certainly can't have any peace by making up stories about the young man who just conveyed the facts, or raising pointless point after pointless point, none of which has any bearing on the public's concerns, which include proselytizing in a public school, horrid non-teaching (on those first few days --- I've said Paszkiewicz appears to be a good teacher when he sticks to his subject), and an abysmal response from the administration and the school board.

Many would tell me that I shouldn't waste my time addressing you, in fact some already have, but I still hope that some shred of reason and civility may yet emerge. So I decided to respond to this. I'll say again that I won't generally do it.

Finally, I really wish people who choose to make attacks that are this vicious would have the courage to say who they are, and to state where they are getting their "information," especially since none of these allegations is true.

I know I don't have an obligation to respond to this, but I will, solely for the purpose of stating the facts yet again, calmly.

Some people may conclude that we, or Matthew alone, did prove it. They might consider Matthew's statements in light of his other statements, all of which have been proved, and conclude he is telling the truth in this, as in everything else. In court, one person's testimony is sufficient to prove a case, especially when it is unchallenged, and especially when that person is credible. In that same venue (court), allegations without a foundation (such as the writer's) are not proof, or evidence of any kind. Of course, what constitutes "proof" depends on the matters at stake, and as in this case, the person evaluating the claim. You're free to adopt whatever standard you like here, but that may say more about you than about the facts of the case. And even if you don't accept Matthew's statement, or mine, as the final word, that does not mean that our statement isn't true. Matthew and I stand by our comments. If we haven't proved it to your satisfaction, then the most responsible course is to withhold your judgment. But then if you were being responsible, you wouldn't have posted this.

Our daughter had a study hall one semester, I believe, twice a week, because of schedule issues with her labs. Paszkiewicz was not her monitor.

He did say that, but only after he acknowledged his belief that this girl would go to hell.

Leaving aside the question "what does one thing have to do with the other?" Matthew did not have his schedule changed in order to have Paszkiewicz. He was assigned into this class just like all the other students in there. Of course, I can only presume as to the other students. Maybe one or more of them requested him. Matthew did ask questions, which is perfectly appropriate for a student to do, and well within the law and the Constitution. The questions he asked Paszkiewicz on these subjects were all in response to issues Paszkiewicz had raised and on which Paszkiewicz had already expressed his opinions. When Matthew said he had no idea that this was going on, he meant that he had no idea that anyone was preaching this blatantly. Neither did I. I was shocked, as are most of the East Coast, the nation and the world.

Matthew had heard that Paszkiewicz used his class to preach, statements that were obviously true. He had no intention of recording Paszkiewicz, until after hearing him rant for the first two days of class, instead of teach or even set a prelude for teaching. Does the writer seriously propose that Matthew had the power to make Paszkiewicz say any of these things? "Make him say?" I'd like to say you must be kidding, but obviously you're not.

No, these are facts, not reasons. I posted them in the hope that some people with views like the writer's would begin to recognize that many people, very intelligent and responsible people, think very highly of what Matthew did. Not surprisingly, at least for some of the people just plain don't like what has happened and need someone to blame other than the person who is at fault, the effect was the opposite. It's not OK, it's harmful to our community and disrespectful toward us, but I can't stop you, so call me a prostitute, a liar, a lawyer (you probably think there isn't a difference, but there is), and whatever else you like. Get it all out. Maybe you'll feel better. Just make sure you don't give your name, right?

Writer and others, I know you don't like hearing what you're hearing, but it is the truth. You're never going to have any peace with this until you take a deep breath and accept the facts for what they are. You certainly can't have any peace by making up stories about the young man who just conveyed the facts, or raising pointless point after pointless point, none of which has any bearing on the public's concerns, which include proselytizing in a public school, horrid non-teaching (on those first few days --- I've said Paszkiewicz appears to be a good teacher when he sticks to his subject), and an abysmal response from the administration and the school board.

Many would tell me that I shouldn't waste my time addressing you, in fact some already have, but I still hope that some shred of reason and civility may yet emerge. So I decided to respond to this. I'll say again that I won't generally do it.

Finally, I really wish people who choose to make attacks that are this vicious would have the courage to say who they are, and to state where they are getting their "information," especially since none of these allegations is true.

B) paul the truth always gets out when you play with GOD! "I" THINK HES TELLING THE TRUTH!! but the lord Jesus Christ KNOWS WHAT IS TRUE AND WHATS NOT! his court is 1 you will not win in!!! your case just got dismissed!!! :lol::lol:

Mr. LaClair,

It must be frustrating to have to keep repeating these things, but I'm glad that you do. Your calm replies to these people really underscores the idiocy of their "arguments."

To all the Guests supporting Mr. P, are any of you willing to answer the question that's been asked so many times? If Mr. P had been Islamic, and went on at length about how he believed Christians were infidels, despised by Allah, would you still argue that his statements were innocuous? And if your answer is "No," then for bonus points, please explain the difference that makes his original statements OK.

Do any of you have the guts to answer? I bet not.

Guest Steve_C
B) paul the truth always gets out when you play with GOD! "I" THINK HES TELLING THE TRUTH!! but the lord Jesus Christ  KNOWS WHAT IS TRUE AND WHATS NOT! his court is 1 you will not win in!!! your case just got dismissed!!! :lol:  :lol:

That's so FUNNY!

Not.

I didn't know Jesus and God and a problem with the U.S. Constitution.

Maybe all the Fundies will move away now.

Guest Allah u akbar
To all the Guests supporting Mr. P, are any of you willing to answer the question that's been asked so many times? If Mr. P had been Islamic, and went on at length about how he believed Christians were infidels, despised by Allah, would you still argue that his statements were innocuous? And if your answer is "No," then for bonus points, please explain the difference that makes his original statements OK.

As a Muslim-American, I do belive that Christians are infidels, but that is my personal belief. I do not expect others outside my faith to share this belief, nor do I preach this to school children in a public environment.

When I am representing America, I am an American first, bound to uphold allegiance to the Flag of teh United States of America and respect her Constitution guaranteeing me the freedom to worship as I choose without repercussion or fear of reprisal.

I do not make fun of, or put down other peoples faith simply because I disagree. Especially not in a public forum such as a school.

Mr. LaClair,

It must be frustrating to have to keep repeating these things, but I'm glad that you do. Your calm replies to these people really underscores the idiocy of their "arguments."

I know. I'm sure you're not the only one who noticed, but thank you for saying it.

Guest WilliamK
B) paul the truth always gets out when you play with GOD! "I" THINK HES TELLING THE TRUTH!! but the lord Jesus Christ  KNOWS WHAT IS TRUE AND WHATS NOT! his court is 1 you will not win in!!! your case just got dismissed!!! :lol:  :lol:

What utter blasphemy to portray your lord and savior as posessing the same unreasoning and hateful dishonesty as yourself. You demean the very thing you seek to exalt.

If your god is as great as you claim, then he will get along just fine without public school teachers pushing your beliefs on other peoples kids. And if he is as good as you claim, then even moreso.

If you had half as much interest in truth and in doing what's right as you do in lording your religion over others, you'd stand with the LaClairs on this, not against them.

Guest 2smart4u
Mr. LaClair,

Also, if Mr. P was a martian and went on at length about how he believed Earthlings were infidels........ Do you see how stupid your argument is ??

What utter blasphemy to portray your lord and savior as posessing the same unreasoning and hateful dishonesty as yourself. You demean the very thing you seek to exalt.

If your god is as great as you claim, then he will get along just fine without public school teachers pushing your beliefs on other peoples kids. And if he is as good as you claim, then even moreso.

If you had half as much interest in truth and in doing what's right as you do in lording your religion over others, you'd stand with the LaClairs on this, not against them.

Not to mention what it says about the "faith" of people who behave in this fashion. Well put, William.

Guest qetzal
Also, if Mr. P was a martian and went on at length about how he believed Earthlings were infidels........ Do you see how stupid your argument is ??

Um, no. I'll need you to explain that to me. (Sorry, I apparently forgot to enter my pseudonum when I made the earlier post.)

Are you saying Islamic people are imaginary, just like Martians?

I do note that you didn't answer the question, as predicted. I guess you're "2smart" for me.

As a Muslim-American, I do belive that Christians are infidels, but that is my personal belief. I do not expect others outside my faith to share this belief, nor do I preach this to school children in a public environment.

When I am representing America, I am an American first, bound to uphold allegiance to the Flag of teh United States of America and respect her Constitution guaranteeing me the freedom to worship as I choose without repercussion or fear of reprisal.

I do not make fun of, or put down other peoples faith simply because I disagree. Especially not in a public forum such as a school.

Thank you for posting this. It's a shame that so many self-identified 'patriots' don't understand the difference between a teacher who personally believes in Christianity (OK) and a teacher to teaches Christianity as truth in a public school (not OK).

QUOTE(A Student @ Jan 6 2007, 12:32

First, he said that Mr. Paszkiewicz lied during the meeting with Mr. Somma, Miss Wood and Matthew. He said it and never proved it. It was on the news everywhere and yet no one ever questioned it.

How does that prove he was lying (and I thought Matthew said that originally, not Paul)? I bet you would have called Matthew a liar too, if he hadn't made those recordings as proof.

Where are the CDS that proves that Mr P is a liar?

The CDS that Matthew has only show that Mr. P was actually answering Matthew's questions.

LOL, except that he makes that statement AFTER he talks about that girl. It wasn't to her face, and she wasn't in the classroom at the time, but still--that statement you're quoting was a lame attempt to cover his tracks.

The statement was not about the girl itself. That question was about muslin in general, not a specific person. In fact Mr. P. said only good things about the Muslin girl Mr. LaClair is talking about.

Matthew came to that class with the intention to record Mr. P. Because there was an award given to him for it.

This came from ParentAdvocates.org

The E-Accountability Foundation announces the'A for Accountability' Award

to those who are willing to whistleblow unjust, misleading, or false actions and claims of the politico-educational complex in order to bring about educational reform in favor of children of all races, intellectual ability and economic status. They ask questions that need to be asked, such as "where is the money?" and "Why does it have to be this way?" and they never give up. These people have withstood adversity and have held those who seem not to believe in honesty, integrity and compassion accountable for their actions. The winners of our "A" work to expose wrong-doing not for themselves, but for others - total strangers - for the "Greater Good"of the community and, by their actions, exemplify courage and self-less passion. They are parent advocates. We salute you.

QUOTE By the way, still no proof that Paul lied about anything.

There is no proof that Mr. P lied. In fact, Mr. P is accused by the LaClairs of preaching in class. Have you ever been to a preaching service where people asked questions? I never have, there is a difference between "preaching" and answering questions.

[COLOR=blue]QUOTE But the motives _are_ clear...they're just not the ones you allege.

You are right, Mr LaClair and Matthews motives are very clear. They have an agenda and people are begining to see it for what it is. :D

No, it's an excellent argument. I do see how poorly you process simple analogies, though... however, I can't think of another way to dumb it down for you even further.

Either answer the question, or admit you have a bias for preaching and against freedom.

Um, no. I'll need you to explain that to me. (Sorry, I apparently forgot to enter my pseudonum when I made the earlier post.)

Are you saying Islamic people are imaginary, just like Martians?

I do note that you didn't answer the question, as predicted. I guess you're "2smart" for me.

Oh, what the heck, I'll try to put this into perspective. One of our cats was sleeping one day, and awoke in a sudden fit, ran around the living room a couple times and ran into a wall. We know the brain was processing information, else she wouldn't have been running. What that information was, and how it was being processed, remains a mystery to us.

I hope that clarifies 2smart's post.

Guest WilliamK
You are right, Mr LaClair and Matthews motives are very clear. They have an agenda and people are begining to see it for what it is. :lol:

And others are, against all evidence and reason, seeing it only for what they wish it to be, or what they wish others to believe. Erecting a false image and attacking it because even they can see that the reality alone will neither justify their attacks nor convince others to join them.

I think I have found a way to combat this LaClair forum and shut them up once and for all. Get 1000's and 1000's of people from Kearny or the nation, over and over and over to continue to post rediculous comments to this website. They can be short ones, long ones, on any subject. It doesnt matter just keep sending things. Let the LaClairs pick and choose the ones they want to go to the papers with and make a name for themselves. It doesnt and shouldnt be combative just as long as 1000's of posts keep coming.

As freedom of Speech when the Person who decides what should and shouldn't be on here then we go after this website then the next and the next til they are all closed down. Just keep bombarding this website with posts anything any topic over and over anything that comes from "Paul" or "Strife" or whatever name the LaClairs decide to use, just keep posting things, saying quotes. Hell it doesnt even have to make sense. Eventually this site will become so swamped it will overload.

Just start the retailiation against this forum and start bringing back the good name of Kearny. Dont you dare not post this because its also going to newpapers about your sensorship as well.

Both Matt and Daddy are liars...I feel bad for the boy though because he is only 16 and is daddy's robot. It is okay, Matthew you will be out of the house soon. Daddy won't use you anymore, unless you are having fun with it. By the way, I am still waiting for the next picture of Matthew on the obsever. He always look so cute...lol!