TAx haha

Guest taxman

AFTER A LONG CAREER IN hARRISON, WE MOVED TO SOUTHERN OCEAN COUNTY. THE AIR IS CLEAR, THE BEACHES ARE NICE, THE PINELANDS ARE GREAT, AND MY HOUSE WAS JUST RE-EVALUATED AND i'M GETTING A 1,000 TAX DECREASE FOR A HOME THAT IS 5 YEARS OLD. i HAVE 3 br'S 2BATHS, A SUNROOM, A LIVING ROOM, A FAMILY ROOM AND A 2 CAR GARAGE. aLTHOUGH i DON'T USE THE SCHOOLS, THEY ARE CONSIDERED THE BEST IN OCEAN COUNTY. AIN'T LIFE GREAT. :wub:

Yeah, but aren't DUI fatalities up in southern Ocean County in the past 5 years???

Coincidence.............you be the judge!

Any new openings for Asbury Park Press paperboys???

i GUESS ALL THOSE YEARS LIVING IN THE GARDENS, WHERE YOU COULD SAVE FOR YOUR HOUSE IN BERKELY PAID OFF! CONGRATULATIONS!

All I was doing was pointing out that there are still places in NJ were people can own a home with reasonable taxes and other costs. It was not meant as a snipe to those still residing in Harrison at all. I just don't understand why people can't take someones posting for what it is; information about alternatives to high taxes and cramped living.

As for the Gardens, we never lived there. We owned our own home for 35 years before moving here.