St Patrick Parade

Guest pfnhfd_Guest

Guest st.pathimself
Does anyone have any info on where everyone is meeting for the ST Patrick Day parade. My son's school still hasn't notified us of the line of march. It's amazing how no info gets around in this town.

The starting off point of the parade is Harrison Ave. and 3rd. St. All groups assemble south for Harrison Ave. on 3rd St. or on side streets off of 3rd and south of Harrison Ave. There will be committe members at Harrison and 3rd to assist you if needed.

Guest Guest
I meant my Italian ancestors, of course the irish spoke english. And please don't tell me that we now have a lot of spanish speaking people here so it is ok to do things in spanish. When the europeans (all nationalities) came here in the late 1800's and early 1900's it was learn english or struggle. and you know what my ancestors learned. I now have a secretary who's family has been here from portugal for 20 yrs and you know what? every time her mother has somewhere important to go, she needs time off to translate. And God forbid I say it has to stop I'll be sued. How's that crap allowed in this country. Of course in would be some bleeding heart liberal who would stop me.

it's really only the adults who can't speak english, because they didn't go to school in the united states. their children, for the most part, know how to speak english. i'm sure most of the adults that came over from europe in the early 1900's didn't ever learn the language. i know for a fact my great grandmother (dad's side) died without learning a word in english. she was from italy.

Guest Guest
Who cares about the St. Patrick Day's Parade. When is the Brazilian Day Parade in Kearny. At least the Brazilians have lively music and dancers. What do the Irish have, drunk guys in top hats.

we dont have a brazilian parade becus brazilians arent worthy enough to have a parade

Who cares about the St. Patrick Day's Parade.  When is the Brazilian Day Parade in Kearny.  At least the Brazilians have lively music and dancers.  What do the Irish have, drunk guys in top hats.

we dont have a brazilian parade becus brazilians arent worthy enough to have a parade

Brazilian Day? What the hell? There's a Brazilian Day?

• 3 weeks later...
Who cares about the St. Patrick Day's Parade.  When is the Brazilian Day Parade in Kearny.  At least the Brazilians have lively music and dancers.  What do the Irish have, drunk guys in top hats.

that's right. I'm sick of all these Brazilian's and Chops. They are taking over. What ever happend to white people?

Archived