St Patrick Parade

Guest pfnhfd_Guest

Guest pfnhfd_Guest

Does anyone have any info on where everyone is meeting for the ST Patrick Day parade. My son's school still hasn't notified us of the line of march. It's amazing how no info gets around in this town.

Guest Parade Watcher

Who cares about the St. Patrick Day's Parade. When is the Brazilian Day Parade in Kearny. At least the Brazilians have lively music and dancers. What do the Irish have, drunk guys in top hats.

Who cares about the St. Patrick Day's Parade. When is the Brazilian Day Parade in Kearny. At least the Brazilians have lively music and dancers. What do the Irish have, drunk guys in top hats.

I am rendered immobile by your ignorance and stupidity. You should be banned from expressing your thoughs. At least on this board anyway.

Guest Guest

What do the Brazlians have, half naked woman dancing all day long!!!! And of course in Brazil it is ok to have the truck go by with woman offering themselves up to the highest bidder. Now I said in Brazil not America don't jump on me. Also at least all the Irish learned how to speak THE LANGUAGE OF THIS COUNTRY. THERE IS NO VOTING PAPERS IN GAELIC IS THERE. My grandparents from italy and ireland learned the language how about just some of your parents learning something. This is why I will never win an election I speak the truth and most people can't handle the truth.

Guest Guest

I am rendered immobile by your ignorance and stupidity. You should be banned from expressing your thoughs. At least on this board anyway.

You are "rendered immobile" by those comments? I think you need a reality check! I think you have too much time on your hands and need cut down on your web posting. You ever think of getting a real live companion to talk to? You can't make this your porpose in life. :lol:

Guest FlagMann_Guest

Most of all Brailian, Women are here iilegal!!! go down neck (Newark)

They are here just trying to "s**k" someone to marry them!!-to become a citizen!!

Irish People!! came to this Country and became a American Citizen!!

Read US History!!! You Rice & Bean eating Mongrel!!! (if you can read english)

Irish, German, Italian, To name Afew!!! Are the main Nationalities that built this great Country!!!!

Here comes Brailian Trash, trash, trash, and more trash.

They are the next invading trash,along with the Mexicans!!!==Look out Kearny!!!

FlagMann.

Guest Guest

The only people that come out of Brazil are GO-GO dancers and barmaids!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are "rendered immobile" by those comments? I think you need a reality check! I think you have too much time on your hands and need cut down on your web posting. You ever think of getting a real live companion to talk to? You can't make this your porpose in life.

Not by the comments, but by the stupidity and ignorance behind them. The same that exists in your comments.

I hate to tell you this, but I don't care what you think I need to do. Maybe I do have to much time on my hands. Regardless why do you care. It is my time, not yours. Besides I CAN make this my life purpose, if I wanted to.

Guest Guest
What do the Brazlians have, half naked woman dancing all day long!!!! And of course in Brazil it is ok to have the truck go by with woman offering themselves up to the highest bidder. Now I said in Brazil not America don't jump on me. Also at least all the Irish learned how to speak THE LANGUAGE OF THIS COUNTRY. THERE IS NO VOTING PAPERS IN GAELIC IS THERE. My grandparents from italy and ireland learned the language how about just some of your parents learning something. This is why I will never win an election I speak the truth and most people can't handle the truth.

to point something out to you there is no official language of the USA there is nothing in the constitution dictating that all people have to speak engilsh here its just that this is the languages that we all agree on to speak. all meaning the majority of people here not everyone. that is why things are printed in many languages and when there was going to be an official language the people voted for german but lost in the congress think about that for awhile before you tell people one country one flag one language or welcome to america now speak english

Guest Second Warder

With respect to your Irish ancestors, it must have been very difficult for them to learn English since they already knew English. I guess they had to unlearn their Irish accent and adopt a New Jersey English accent.

I meant my Italian ancestors, of course the irish spoke english. And please don't tell me that we now have a lot of spanish speaking people here so it is ok to do things in spanish. When the europeans (all nationalities) came here in the late 1800's and early 1900's it was learn english or struggle. and you know what my ancestors learned. I now have a secretary who's family has been here from portugal for 20 yrs and you know what? every time her mother has somewhere important to go, she needs time off to translate. And God forbid I say it has to stop I'll be sued. How's that crap allowed in this country. Of course in would be some bleeding heart liberal who would stop me.

Guest Guest Kerry

Sorry, but you have displayed your lack of knowledge regarding the Irish immigrants. Many spoke Gaelic. In Ireland, some were taught english. Ireland became a possession of England and the Irish people were made to speak English ONLY, and not their native Gaelic language. Put that in your trivia of racism!

First of all Guest Kerry if you were speaking to me please read the post a couple back where I said some of the Irish spoke Gaelic. I was trying to answer the post of the Second Warder who said the Irish spoke english. I wasn't in the mood to argue that fact with him. As far as being a racist....bull, I am just speaking about what most people feel. You will never see me insult an african-american or any other minority. Saying that people should learn the language does not make you a racist. This is the problem with America only if you agree with every minorities plight are you not a racist. What I amsaying is if everything is printed in english and spanish then what about people from Poland,Germany,Italy,yugoslavia,russia should I go on. Please don't be ignorant it is not fair to everybody in america if spanish is the only minority we bend over backwards for. CAN'T ANYBODY UNDERSTAND THIS!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest Kerry

PFNhfd.

Sorry if you misunderstood my sarcasm, by racist trivia, I meant the Irish were subjected to so much including taking away their language. What racists did that? The English. Every nationality has been subjected to racism, the difference is, most don't whine about it. As far as the rest of your post, I GET IT AND I AGREE WITH YOU. I have always felt english should be spoken, but in alternative, non-english speaking should not be enabled by printing everything in spanish, at the expense of all the taxpayers, and at the exclusion of other non english speaking people. It also lends itself to keeping the melting pot separated. How many times have we all been present in an office when someone who speaks perfect english holds a phone conversation in spanish. We all think it is rude and is so we will be unable to over hear the conversation, whether it is true or not, that is the perception. It is not said, but it's not appreciated and considered rude.

Who cares about the St. Patrick Day's Parade.  When is the Brazilian Day Parade in Kearny.  At least the Brazilians have lively music and dancers.  What do the Irish have, drunk guys in top hats.

The only people that come out of Brazil are GO-GO dancers and barmaids!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets have a round of applause for the go go dancers and barmaids :lol:

To Guest Kerry, I apologize i misread your post. You are correct the Irish did face racism. The Knights of Columbus were originally started in Conn. by Father McGivney to help the Irish males who were not given jobs and a chance to better themselves by our original settlers.

Archived