Mayor For Harrison

Guest HARRISONIAN

Get that retired trooper who used to write in the Observer tp run for mayor. He has big stones and knows how to throw them. He dosen't owe anything to anyone.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

If your talkin bout Paul Bershefski, I would say he is intelligent, qualified, and a real gentlemen. I know HPD would support him, so would the rest of the town. Could not ask for a better candidate. Good choice. I forgot about him.

Guest Guest

his significant other is already on the t*t. she got one those 5 hour a day/ 180 day a year so called full-time jobs@80k.it's called a teacher.

Guest hey hey hey
Yeah I see you believe the lies the council spreads. Their is nothing wrong trying to be a voice for a town that is 50% Spanish Speaking!; But the truth is that their isn't a person that has asked for his hand that he has refused. He owes no favors and has no ties, he has no family members in need of a job and would only do the right thing because he has shown me no wrong. All I saw is a whole town council go against him because he wasn't another yes man. Why else would they go against him? They quoted him as not a team player? What does that mean? HE DIDN"T KNOW THE TEAM ANSWER "YESS". that's a question I wish someone could answer, Why did they call him not a team player? The only answer I could come up with is that he didn't always say yes.... he looked out for the towns best interest... REMEMBER THAT WHEN HE COMES BACK. CONTACT HIM. HE'LL HELP IF HE CAN. HE HAS HELPED ME BEFORE.
THOUGHT THAT THIS WAS ON THE WRONG PAGE.

MILLAN FOR MAYOR

Guest michael hinchcliffe

listen up people, alot has been said about me on this website some good and some bad. i can understand some peoples frustrations about my last petition for mayor. however the facts of why i did not complete that run remain with me and are available to anyone who wants to know. the truth is that during that petition i was able to get more people to actually speak up and chastise the mayor and council for what they felt was wrong. the sad fact is that this town is not a giant city, it is a smalltown which can be run by anyone who cares for its future and its people.(not by someone who cares about lining his pocket) i did not receive anything for backing out, i dont work for harrison or psvc, so i would appreciate a little less speculation. as for the size of my BALLS, at least i will stand up and put my own name on anything typed by me or my political aspirations. i would also like to thank the people for the undeserved votes of confidence.

KOTW Note: The post was added as a Guest and not as a Member. Therefore, anyone could have posted it. Registering as a member insures that no one else posts under your member name. Members also can edit their posts.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
    Harrison might be a fast sinking ship, but look at who is at the helm.    Gilligan (Mayor), the skipper too (powell), the millionaire (Robert Murray)and his wife.......the movie star (Robert DeNiro), the professor(Pete Higgins) and maryann(Jim Doran)     

I still love Harrison, and want to change this captain!!

I don't care who runs at this point, anyone can do a better job. My prediction: This mayor is going to take his money and run, thats when he screws up the re-development and the metrostars. This whole council should be changed!!

Guest Guest

Paul Bershefski GREAT CHOICE, but he probably wouldn't be corrupt, so half of the employees would lose their jobs created by nepotism.

Guest Guest

Vinnie Greene is too honest to be a politician, but we could bring him back as Police Director to straighten out the PD which is running out of control under the present no show Chief.

As long as his ****** *********** ******* ****** ******* - it shouldn't matter in the polls. Who cares he isn't doing any harm leave him alone

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest DORAN FOR MAYOR

I DISAGREE WITH MIKE HINCHCLIFFE FOR MAYOR, WHY????WHAT HAS HE DONE FOR THE TOWN?????? GRANTED HIS FAMILY HAS SERVED A GREAT DEAL TO THE HPD BUT SO WHAT???THEY HAVE BEEN PAID BACK ON SEVERAL LEVELS. THEY KNOW WHO AND WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. FRANKLY, OUR BEST BET IS JIM DORAN A HIGHLY EDUCATED PERSON. I WOULD EVEN GO AS FAR AS TO SAY, JAMES FIFE EVEN. ANYONE ELSE FALLS SHORT OF HAVING DONE ANYTHING POSITIVE FOR THE TOWN.

DORAN FOR MAYOR!

I believe, as a registered voter in the 4th ward, that Jim Doran (who is also my councilman) would do a great job as the next mayor of Harrison. We, the citizens of Harrison, need someone like Jim in that office to straighten things out, and stop worrying about the future for a minute, and worry about the present. Why is our school system a state Abbot District? Why do you have to be related to someone to get a job? Something is very wrong in this town and someone needs to be elected who can get things in order.

JIM FOR MAYOR!

Guest Guest

If Doran becomes Mayor, it can only help the redevelopement move forward. Along with *** **** *****, they will ensure that several new podiatry offices open in the town and sales of polaroid film will skyrocket. A portion of the sales could go toward the new school. Bravo.

KOTW Note: The above post was edited for content.

Archived