Mayor For Harrison

Guest HARRISONIAN

Guest Guest
IT DOES NOT TAKE AN INTELLIGENT PERSON GET PERSONAL. WHY DONT YOU ALL GROW UP AND KEEP YOUR COMMENTS PROFESSIONAL. IF NOT IDENTIFY YOURSELF.
I CAN SAY I'M THOMAS POWELL AND I'M GOING TO BUILD TWO HOMES MORE BEAUTIFUL THEN MILLAN OR I MAY HAVE THE MAYOR CONDEM HIS SO I CAN CLAIM IT MINE

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Identify yourself

Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself yourself :lol::lol::lol: Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself Identify yourself IdentifyIdentify :lol::lol::lol: HA HA HA HA loves ya POWELL :lol:I want to fire you already or cut your pay :P:lol::P HA HA HA HA

Guest Guest
Here is another good example of why Harrison needs a political change, not only for Mayor, but at least half the council. HARRISON IS GOING TO HAVE A ST. PATRICK DAY PARADE, BUT CAN'T AFFORD A HOLLOWEEN PARADE FOR THE KIDS?!?!?!? HELLOOOOO......... THIS TOWN COUNCIL IS OUT FOR ONLY ONE THING TO BETTER THEMSELVES
This St. Patrick day Parade on Sunday is only happening because the politicians in this town use it as a way to gain free publicity. All their names will be in the paper again. I can see the headlines{Mayor walks down F.E.R. Blvd, decorated with new street lamps by Tom Powell's NPP. Grand Marshall Cifelli

Yet Halloween, a day for the kids, it's to expensive all of a sudden. I believe Supor used to donate the floats for the Halloween parade. How does that make it expensive? The police over time? oh, on St patricks day you already have the overtime on the police because of all the drunks.?.? hope the police don’t take any photo’s of drunk people. I guess I just don't understand politics, but good job Mayor and council!

Guest Guest

the parking in harrison s**ks, and now the cops are being strict and giving tickets out to their very own citizens... how about getting rid of the 20mexicans in 1 apartment with 6 cars and give us middle class tax dollar paying voters a break

Guest Dirty Sanchez

as long as too tall (milan) dont become the mayor of harrison... we wont live in a dictatorship neighborhood, i dont want to look up at the traffic sign see 'sinco' street if he's mayor... plus he smells, he cant take care of himself physically how can he run a town holding thousands of people...

Guest One day... You'll know

what do you people think about a 21 year old running for mayor with an associates degree in business? do you's think he could have a running chance? or a waste of his hard earned money?

what do you people think about a 21 year old running for mayor with an associates degree in business? do you's think he could have a running chance? or a waste of his hard earned money?

I have beem voting in this town for over 40yrs, and yes I would vote for a

21yr old. Can't be worst than what we have and he/she is young enough to

inprove with age. Just like a fine wine.

as long as too tall (milan) dont become the mayor of harrison... we wont live in a dictatorship neighborhood, i dont want to look up at the traffic sign see 'sinco' street if he's mayor... plus he smells, he cant take care of himself physically how can he run a town holding thousands of people...
What exactly is your problem with Millan. Honestly I think he couldn't do worse then the guy we have there now. Their isn't a person on the council that would be better. Maybe Jim Doran, but the fact that he never speaks up against the mayor or the council, plainly s**ks. Maybe he doesn't have the balls. He can sit there and watch horrible things happening to this town and say nothing. He still has time to prove himself, but as of now MILLAN was the only one to stand up to these people, so if he runs he has my vote.. I don't consider him a dictator, nor a procrastinator. His record stands and speaks for it self. Dirty Sanchez, you may be the only thing dirty in Harrison and I assume you feel like you have to say what your saying because the mayor got you your job and you feel like you have to stay loyal.. If this mayor's best interest were for the town, then don't say things that are not in the towns best interest.
milans house is not beautiful... its really tacky to be honest... looks like he shizzled the it off a church and glued it on
Well at least he has tried to keep it up, but it definately doesn't hurt Harrison and oh yeah at least he owns all four properties.. (Doesn't it bother you that the mayor doesn't own property in town? That means he doesn't pay the taxes he rises. Can anyone tell me how much the taxes have risen since the mayor has taken office?)..

Guest MR. X
HARRISON IS GOING TO HAVE A ST. PATRICK DAY PARADE, BUT CAN'T AFFORD A HOLLOWEEN PARADE FOR THE KIDS?!?!?!? HELLOOOOO......... THIS TOWN COUNCIL IS OUT FOR ONLY ONE THING TO BETTER THEMSELVES AND PUT MONEY IN THEIR POCKETS They don't care about you nor me, nor our kids... thats pathetic.. :blink:

You are obvoisly an idiot. Harrison does not have the St. Patrick's day parade. It is Harrison, East Newark, and Kearny, which the parade actually travels through. And in case you haven't noticed towns from all over take part in the parade. Also, that parade brings income to local establishments. The Halloween parade is run for Harrison, by Harrison, and in Harrison. The only thing that the Halloween parade brings is dirty streets and vandalism. The youth of this town take it as an oppurtunity to destroy things, remember that mischief night comes around the same time. I remember marching in a parade and an egg struck a young child in the eye, and she had to go to the hospital. Yeah that's a real nice time.

Don't get me wrong, I love the Halloween parade, but it just has not worked as of late. Also, with all this talk of laying off some of the police in town, we really would not be able to handle that kind of fiasco.

Guest ha ha ha ha
kelly pettigrew mandaglio rodgers & doran all went to the same classes milan went to

kelly pettigrew mandaglio rodgers & doran all went to the same classes milan went to
:ph34r::lol::ph34r: The difference is that Millan was the only one who showed up to class. :ph34r::P:ph34r: Mandaglio was busy working, the rest had a tough time deciding between the Bar or Class. :ph34r: But Millan should have took an english course

Guest Mike Hinchcliffe Supporter

Yo Mike , if you are out there how about it.... Run for Mayor get rid of the plumber and his eight flunkies......

Guest Remembers the last big run

Oh No..... not Mike Hinchcliffe AGAIN. I remember the last time he ran and got a lot of us to back him before he sold us out. He has burned out his welcome with me.. He's just being pushed by someone in the background that has a hidden agenda, if he gets what he wants he's off the ticket once again. First time shame on him, second time shame on us... no way Mike. Sorry.... find another candidate

Guest Guest

Let me tell you about his big last run, it was his stupid brother and brother in law (artie pettigrew) that stopped him from running. Mike never got anything from it and he resented it from the start. I admired him for his convictions, but it was brother and brother in law that stopped the campaign (NOT MIKE HINCHCLIFFE) You know how politics work, he is true and genuine... Give him the chance. He received nothing and asked for nothing for pulling out of that race. Like the plumber is a better choice (NOT). You can support whoever you wan't but this kid has a genuine heart, just keep his brother and brother in law away from him during the campaign.

Guest Remembers the last big run

So what are you saying, you would like us to endorse a candidate who can be munipulated by others, we have enough of that already. Why not elect his brother then. I don't think so but nice try. Find another candidate.... sorry

Guest Cat Lover

Ronnie Cat for Mayor. He is already at the HEAD of the class. Or is it illegal for ******** to run for public office?

KOTW Note: This post was edited. KOTW could not confirm the truth of the statement.

Guest Guest

Better yet how about Phil Karas, he is a better plumber than the Mayor.. That seems to be his only qualifications. Or Maybe you Ralph Varano you would definitely get my support.

Guest rotorouterray

How about Artie Pettigrew. HE IS A YES MAN. This way all the Special Interest people will still get what they want. Or Maybe Vic Villalta this way he can get a promotion at PSVC, What is the prerequisites for Council (No Job), but will sell myself for one. There all dispicable, selling themselves for their own personal gain. IM VOTING REPUBLICAN... GO TIMMY KELLY.....

Guest Future Councilman

I was wondering if I possess the qualifications to be a councilman.

I only say "Yes"

I need a job, I'm currently unemployed

My family could also use jobs at PSVC

I like Tom Powell

I'm a high school graduate, but I barely studied.

I drink excessively, am pretty weird and very dumb.

I'm the perfect candidate.

Oh, I also possess some plumbing skills (but I'd rather have a no show job).

Archived