Mayor For Harrison

Guest HARRISONIAN

Guest HARRISONIAN
:lol: I wonder if Mayor McDonough should run again in 2006? If he doesn't, who would be Ideal to replace him? :lol: Please tell me what you think and why.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe someone can list a few reasons why the Mayor should run again, and don't tell me because he got you your job, because someone had to get hired, he just makes you feel like you owe him. :huh:

Guest 2nd vote for james doran

reasons:

most educated person on the council

everyone else has barely a high school education, from harrison

Guest Guest

well I don't know About Jamie Doran, but He is the most educated.

everyone else has barely a high school education, from harrison

And Harrisons education system s**ks, unfortunately......, but my vote is for MIKE HINCHCLIFFE.

Guest Bobba Bouy

We need a mayor who actually has lived a life outside Harrison, someone who knows how the business world works....Everyone on that list are nice people but lets face reality....they are not qualified to run a town...I find it strange when I read all this information on here telling us how to run a town & what we need...No one has a clue on budgeting millions of dollars when they work in Passaic Valley or in the Town Hall(not saying it's a bad job) just that all you do is hear everyones opinions all day on what they think....So my suggestion would be Diego Ruiz........

Guest Espanol

Anselmo Millan for Mayor! He is the only one that was always willing to voice his opinion. He started all these projects to better what I know as the Town of Harrison. With his Special Improvement District (the street lamps/ Facades for the businesses/ the nice blue garbage cans/ painting under 280/ Harrison Fest/ Christmas Lights/ scholarships for the high school kids/) He is an Immigrant that adopted this country like me and next to serving his country over seas in some type of Military, he is paying back to a town/country which has done good for him. He's not afraid to take on any project to better this town. I understand him running someone against Disalvo. If you can't, you not being honest to your-self. Though I like Art Petigrew, what has he done for me lately? is a question I can't help, but ask. He doesn't seem motivated, or maybe he's just to busy with other personal things. To me, if Millan see's a problem, he tries to fix it. MILLAN all the way, but he would need to get rid of almost the whole council.

Guest Guest

No one has a clue on budgeting millions of dollars when they work in Passaic Valley

Passaic Valley is the biggest t*t east of the grand canyon :P

wait those water and sewer bills keep coming :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

the only thing going down is your bvd's :(

Guest Bobba Bouy

HA...Mr. Milan for mayor....please be a little educated when answering this question...He walked around like he was something special, waiting to sign authographs & shaking hands. The fact is he is no better than anyone in Harrison, but Mr. Milan wants people to think he is. What happen to doing GOOD THINGS AND NOT HAVE TO HAVE YOUR NAME ON IT. So please put your loyalty(probalby beacause he got you a job) & be seriuos when writing your responses. Thanks

Guest hey now

:lol:

HA...Mr. Milan for mayor....please be a little educated when answering this question...
:lol: I shall say the same to you!!
He walked around like he was something special, waiting to sign authographs & shaking hands. The fact is he is no better than anyone in Harrison,
:P No one said he was, he just voiced his opinion and there is nothing wrong trying to make a difference, even if it is going against the rest of the council
but Mr. Milan wants people to think he is.
:lol: NO, I never got that impression, are you being insecure??
What happen to doing GOOD THINGS AND NOT HAVE TO HAVE YOUR NAME ON IT.
:lol: I don't know, ask Tommy Powell, after all he is taking credit for Millans work!!!
So please put your loyalty(probalby beacause he got you a job)
:lol: No Millan never had the power to give jobs like the mayor, so he can't threaten or make people feel intimidated neither. My loyalty stands with the man who has the record of getting things accomplished, even if he doesn't get credit...(lamp post/facades/under neath 280) :(
& be seriuos when writing your responses. Thanks
:lol: uuuuhhh you didn't leave a recomendation???? I guess you like the plummer, he must have gotten you & your family their job, it's ok to stay loyal to the man, but be honest with your-self, you can't say the mayor or his team are doing a good job.
Anselmo Millan for Mayor!
or at least back on council!!!!

Here is another good example of why Harrison needs a political change, not only for Mayor, but at least half the council. HARRISON IS GOING TO HAVE A ST. PATRICK DAY PARADE, BUT CAN'T AFFORD A HOLLOWEEN PARADE FOR THE KIDS?!?!?!? HELLOOOOO......... THIS TOWN COUNCIL IS OUT FOR ONLY ONE THING TO BETTER THEMSELVES AND PUT MONEY IN THEIR POCKETS f**k MILLAN STEALING PENNIES FROM THE HARRISON FEST. This town council and Mayor should be indicted for grand theft, because they are robbing this town. They don't care about you nor me, nor our kids... thats pathetic.. :lol:

Guest Guest

what does the mayor care about the kids of this town. He's never had any of his own, he doesn't know what it's like to have kids. I don't think his limp thing ever got long enough.

Archived