Sign in to follow this  
youth of today

Looking For Something That Will Help

heres a news flash its not a rave i never said anything about having a rave its a show

a hardcore show is actual music played by live bands

there are no drugs, no alcohol, no fights

yes fun and yes dancing

i never should of asked for the help of people on here being most of you have no clue what the hell im talkin about

Guest Guest

Hey you could visit the grave site of Joey Ramone, he's buried in a cemetary in Lyndhurst

Guest Guest

Let's see mr wonderful joins as a member 3/04/04 member#80, youth of today joins 3/03/04 member#80, xtfgx joins 3/03/04 member#81, all of these members start immediatley posting one after the other on the same thread. They show such loyalty to each other its like one knows exactly what the other is thinking, almost like they are of one mind, "HEY DUKEY "don't play us for chumps you"re busted!

Let's see mr wonderful joins as a member 3/04/04 member#80, youth of today joins 3/03/04 member#80, xtfgx joins 3/03/04 member#81, all of these members start immediatley posting one after the other on the same thread. They show such loyalty to each other its like one knows exactly what the other is thinking, almost like they are of one mind, "HEY DUKEY "don't play us for chumps you"re busted!

quit bringing up my site in places it doesn't belong.

PEOPLE CAN HAVE THE SAME OPINION AND NOT BE THE SAME PERSON.

i guarantee if you asked the Moderator he could check the IPs and they'd be different. you're putting down a noble cause for your own self-worth, now quit being ignorant and let these people do what they wanted to do.

Guest Guest

Whats the matter touched a nerve? You would be better off just being honest instead of trying to get over Punk

Whats the matter touched a nerve? You would be better off just being honest instead of trying to get over Punk

you've touched no such nerve.

it's completely irrelevant and off-topic to bring up HeyDuke in this thread. your conspiracy theories are completely bogus and have no place in a mature discussion. i am telling you, ask the administrator to check if these 3 new accounts come from the same computer. it seems rather obvious that they're seperate people. you nitpick far too much for your own good.

go ahead check the IP's you fuckin losers. youth of today sent me the link to this board to see the awesome cause he was trying to get support for and i signed up. and i was right , kearny is full of close minded idiots.