Fire Department Antics

Guest guest

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Barney has a husband. Now we know why the little ****** can't make the grade as a firefighter. LOL

Talking you yourself now Grampy????? You should really get your meds checked before you hurt yourself

Guest Safety Services Supporter
I understand the dangers of firefighting very well. But I dont understand the dangers of peeing in a cup. Are you afraid someone might see your pee pee while you are making wee wee? You sound brave when you are threatening my husband, but not brave enough to pee in a cup. Shame on you
Let me see see, you want them to go pee pee, in a cup with their wee wee & you will leave them be be? There are many other issues more important than Firemen peeing in a cup, if you have proof of drug abuse come forward otherwise stop your silly BS. Bravery comes in many forms but peeing in a cup is not one of them. Oh MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Guest Mrs. Barney

Let me see see, you want them to go pee pee, in a cup with their wee wee & you will leave them be be? There are many other issues more important than Firemen peeing in a cup, if you have proof of drug abuse come forward otherwise stop your silly BS. Bravery comes in many forms but peeing in a cup is not one of them. Oh MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Many of the firemen are making over $100,000 a year with their salary, bennies, and perks. Why do you think that taxpayers aren’t entitled to make sure each man is full bodied and able? Is making pee pee in a cup too much of a strain for them, or you? Shouldn't I make sure I am getting my monies worth?

Guest Safety services supporter

Many of the firemen are making over $100,000 a year with their salary, bennies, and perks. Why do you think that taxpayers arent entitled to make sure each man is full bodied and able? Is making pee pee in a cup too much of a strain for them, or you? Shouldn't I make sure I am getting my monies worth?

Because this conversation seems cordial I'm going to assume you are I'll informed like most of this site. Most of the firemen do not make over $100,000, they pay 20% of their medical benefits going up to 30% starting next year, they pay 10% into a pension the current & previous Governors have raided & is now in danger of going bankrupt. They are not eligible for SS,have given back ALL of their sick time, haven't gotten nor asked for a pay increase in 2 years & have been working any OT for STRAIGHT comp without the option of being paid. As far as urine test neither the town nor the firemen have brought it up, only here has it been mentioned & there has not been ANY situation that would warrant it for OVER 10 years. As I said before if you have proof of abuse bring it forward & I'm sure it will be dealt with but to come here & make false accusations, like many do, is wrong. & you are getting your monies worth, HFD has been cut by 60% & are working at unsafe staffing levels due to a bad economic & financial time. Doing more with less but it is only a matter of time before something serious happens.

All of the firemen are making over 100K a year. Nobody said the firemen are doing drugs. Random hair follicle drug testing is a proven effective method of curbing temptation. If you think it's silly to have a Harrison firemen driving a 40 ton (estimate) fire engine at breakneck speeds through intersections and school zones while under the influence of cocaine or heroin then I'm all for the the HFD telling the Mayor to **** off and brag about how they did it. The HFD allegedly wanted 5K extra per man to submit to random drug testing to compensate them for the stress of having to worry if they got caught. Every safety precaution should be exacted. I know the HPD asked for drug testing because they didn't want any druggies on the dept. and one was dismissed due to their efforts. The Police are not hiding anything. That is integrity. The HFD, teachers, and every Harrison Town employee should be drug tested including the Mayor. Avoiding drug testing is just damn irresponsible. HAPPY NEW YEAR ***hole!

Guest Fact sayer

All of the firemen are making over 100K a year. Nobody said the firemen are doing drugs. Random hair follicle drug testing is a proven effective method of curbing temptation. If you think it's silly to have a Harrison firemen driving a 40 ton (estimate) fire engine at breakneck speeds through intersections and school zones while under the influence of cocaine or heroin then I'm all for the the HFD telling the Mayor to **** off and brag about how they did it. The HFD allegedly wanted 5K extra per man to submit to random drug testing to compensate them for the stress of having to worry if they got caught. Every safety precaution should be exacted. I know the HPD asked for drug testing because they didn't want any druggies on the dept. and one was dismissed due to their efforts. The Police are not hiding anything. That is integrity. The HFD, teachers, and every Harrison Town employee should be drug tested including the Mayor. Avoiding drug testing is just damn irresponsible. HAPPY NEW YEAR ***hole!

MORON!!! By your comments it sounds like you talk from experience with drugs& the temptations. Only thing is your comments only prove you give in to your temptations. Your anger again only proves you are LOSING! Oh& no one is telling the Mayor to ****off the only one talking about it is you. HPD didn't ask for it either it became law only shows what a MORONIC LIAR you are!

Guest Mr. Kotter III Esq.
You're an idiot period!! The HPD only get tested because they had to & their dismissal was much more recent than HFD. The only reason you brought it up was because someone else on this site referred to it. I have not seen the firemen driving anywhere in the town the way you speak of. Sounds like you just have some type of anger towards the HFD for whatever reason & spill your lies looking for someone who will listen. I enjoy the services of the HFD & they do more than fires. EMS & helping with all the storm victims are just 2 examples. Oh & your math stinks 40 ton would be 80,000 lbs just so you know ( 40 X 2000),figured you didn't know how much a ton weighed. Try about a 1/4 of your estimate or 20,000 to 22,000 lbs. Time for you to go back to school & get an education or I can educate you right here like I just did. HAHAHA! That was funny

Guest Mrs. Barney

You're an idiot period!! The HPD only get tested because they had to & their dismissal was much more recent than HFD. The only reason you brought it up was because someone else on this site referred to it. I have not seen the firemen driving anywhere in the town the way you speak of. Sounds like you just have some type of anger towards the HFD for whatever reason & spill your lies looking for someone who will listen. I enjoy the services of the HFD & they do more than fires. EMS & helping with all the storm victims are just 2 examples. Oh & your math stinks 40 ton would be 80,000 lbs just so you know ( 40 X 2000),figured you didn't know how much a ton weighed. Try about a 1/4 of your estimate or 20,000 to 22,000 lbs. Time for you to go back to school & get an education or I can educate you right here like I just did. HAHAHA! That was funny

You spent more time writing this post than it would take to pee in a cup. Until you do that your posts are meaningless. Oh yes, please stop calling taxpayers idiots

That is Untrue. the NJ State Attorney General's Guidelines REQUIRE random testing, before that went into effect the only standard was "Reasonable Suspicion", where an officer would only be tested if there was a report, complaint, or some indication. Harrison complied with the rest of the Hudson County Agencies when the mandate came down from the AG and subsequently, the County Prosecutor's Office. As for the second half, again, NO, That particular Scumbag (Who should have never been an officer to begin with, since he was unqualified due to the Lautenberg Ammendment, and was ONLY hired through direct intervention of the FBI) Was OBSERVED buying Heroin from a known dealer by a Harrison PD officer assigned to the Municipal Drug Task Force of the Hudson County Prosecutor's Office. The accused Officer was then brought in for testing, as a part of the subsequent investigation by Internal Affairs out of both HPD and the HCPO. Your Initial point is good... EVERY Municipal Employee, as well as Elected Official Should be subject to Random testing..but dont resort to Untruths to try and bolster your position.

In the scenario presented, Mr. Kotter thinks it is safe for a human to get hit by a fire engine traveling at 22,000 lbs. instead of 80,000 lbs. I'm kinda thinkin it ain't safe either way. What services other than the ambulance and the water from the HFD do you enjoy guy. That should disgusting to hear. I know 1 thing you don't. You went to Harrison High alright.

Guest citizen

Tell the Governor, Barney. The residency law was repealed under Governor Cahill in 1973.

To be familiar with this information evidently you must be a fireman that lives out of town . That probably only sleeps in Harrison or Kearney.

That's a lot of really good information, but I have one question that hasn't been answered in the last ten years. Why are the Harrison Fire Department members fighting against drug testing and afraid to prove they are drug free?

Guest Mr Kotter Esq III
In the scenario presented, Mr. Kotter thinks it is safe for a human to get hit by a fire engine traveling at 22,000 lbs. instead of 80,000 lbs. I'm kinda thinkin it ain't safe either way. What services other than the ambulance and the water from the HFD do you enjoy guy. That should disgusting to hear. I know 1 thing you don't. You went to Harrison High alright.
Took you a long time to come up with nothing. Wasn't stating it was safe to get hit by a fire engine, just that as always your numbers are way off.To make a point a fire engine can not travel at 22,000 lbs maybe mph but definately not miles per pound. To Mrs Barney's wife I'm not calling taxpayers idiots just the ones where the comments & info are lies. If you are so concerned about the town why do you constantly put down the school,teachers, Mayor & council DPW & the safety services. No matter what is done you will never be happy, you keep spilling your lies but no one is listening!

Guest Wile E Coyote
That's a lot of really good information, but I have one question that hasn't been answered in the last ten years. Why are the Harrison Fire Department members fighting against drug testing and afraid to prove they are drug free?
Simple, they are not fighting anything. The town nor the firemen are talking about it, there is no reason too. Again if you know something bring proof otherwise stop your silly slander of good people. My guess is you have nothing but lies & it doesn't matter what they do you will come on here anonymously & attack them, their families, the police & their families & the Mayor & Council & their families. You get what I'm saying, the way you attack them here if you had any smidgen of anything it would have been shown. Case closed.

Guest citizen

Probably because their are still problems with drugs , one of the chosen weren't they involved with steriods .

Guest Harrison Senior

Probably because their are still problems with drugs , one of the chosen weren't they involved with steriods .

Barney, we're all getting bored with this old song, don't you know any new ones. How about some dirt on Mayberry.

Guest kearny senior

Regionalization is going to be mandated soon and if the hfd misfits don't comply three town gets no state aid for anything. In my opinion, when the hfd tells big ray to go screw like when he wanted to drug test them it's not gonna work this time. Greed always prevails.

Regionalization is going to be mandated soon and if the hfd misfits don't comply three town gets no state aid for anything. In my opinion, when the hfd tells big ray to go screw like when he wanted to drug test them it's not gonna work this time. Greed always prevails.

You really are a moron. Fire Departments do not have a say if they are being merged or not. It's the politicians who have the say, and they are the ones who ruined the proposed merger between the HFD and KFD. When it is mandated by the state luckily the local politicians will be told what to do now instead of leaving them to their own devices and screwing up a bigger department.

Guest kearny senior

If you think Christie is going to impose regionalization to benefit the firemens interest you are a fool. In a few years it's going to be state run. The only region will be NJ Fire Department just like the current NJ state Police. Drastic cuts including lower salaries are on the way hose boy.

Guest Real Picture

It's funny how people attack public employees. I wonder how they would feel if their job was scrutinized by all tax payers whom they affect indirectly everyday. Policemen and Firemen risk their life every day, they never know what will be the next call. Those that may need their help some day shouldn't critisize especially since you have never experienced their job. Firefighters are running into a burning building when needed while everyone else is running out of it. What is the value placed on their lives? Most people don't have the possibility of losing ther lives or being injured at their job EVERY DAY. $100,000 doesn't seem too much for that risk. And by the way how much do you make? Every persons salary should be available to the taxpayers just as public employee's are.

You should put more value on education because of all the mistakes in your post. Some people make an occasional typing error but the fire boys are consistently stupid every time and I imagine will continue to be in perpetuity. I know a high school equivalency certificate is your biggest achievement, but damn, at least want more for your kids than a town welfare title. Paid fire boys should at least volunteer for remedial education so they can help kids with their homework until at least eight grade. No wonder this country is getting worse when fire boys encourage their kids to do no better than them. A town job fosters no pride or ambition.

Guest Harrison Senior

If you think Christie is going to impose regionalization to benefit the firemens interest you are a fool. In a few years it's going to be state run. The only region will be NJ Fire Department just like the current NJ state Police. Drastic cuts including lower salaries are on the way hose boy.

Barney, you sure do know a lot about fire dept's, you must dream about being a firefighter, even after you were rejected.

Wait minute? So there are town police departments or sherrif departments anymore? It's all just the state police? Then all those cop cars that say Kearny, Harrison and every other police car that has a town name are either fakes or just undercover state trooper cars then? Wow I must have missed that. Oh and you might want to look into the state police's salary structure again if you think a state fd would cause drastic cuts you dope.