Fire Department Antics

Guest guest

Guest Harrison Senior

HHS Educated people really do argue a lot. Fire fighters should all volunteer. Should All live in the town they volunteer in. Harrison is a joke, When the curfew was called for, there was no police around to enforce it. There were kids walking around in the dark texting. East Newark helped out Harrison immensly the night of the storm. Volunteers!!, Doing a better job with more care and professionalism than the paid firemen. And who gives a rats ass about some washed up ** **** ****** from Central ave. This town is a mess that gets worse as time goes by.

Barney must love Harrison, he's still around.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fact finder

The Firemen who posted as, "guest(s)," should full well know that IT IS about not wanting to live in Harrison. What Sponge Bob Hero Pants fails to realize how deeply his big mouth insulted his boss, the fine Mayor Raymond McDonough and the council members who ALL live in Harrison, some being lifelong residents. The Mayor refers to Harrison as, "My town," because he takes pride in the community and has concern for the people. The Firemen who expressed that they are too above the residents should remember that the politicians will take your disparaging remarks about the townfolk, including their families, to heart for the short period of future negotiations. There must be nothing like showing up for contract talks against your bosses who you have deemed as a lower form of life.

Mr. Sweeny in Trenton(D) has proposed a bill that will mandate regionalization and if towns or cities do not comply they will get no further state aid and a yearly fine. The Clubhouse sleepers can cry all they want about not being on the front page of the sensationalist newspaper, The Jersey Journal or Observer, but that's not going to help. Ranks and salaries are going to see drastic cuts in these mergers. Go march on Trenton all you want but you would be remiss in not knowing who the real bosses in the state of New Jersey. If Harrison changes it's name to Sweeneyville or Christietown it's still not going to help.

It was entertaining the first time the cowards rallied in Trenton. The next time they can sell hot dogs and fries at the rally to make-up for the disappearing longevity pay. Raises or promotions should br given for COLA or merit only, not for just showing up for 80 days a year of leisure. The DPW and HPD did a good job, but the firemen, Nah! Thems there is my opinions for the guys that hang their G.E.D.s in a frame on the firehouse wall.

Again you show what a MORON you really are!!! & your opinions are weak at best, especially the one about the unknown victim that was pulled to safety. Like I said before it doesn't matter who is in trouble, including a selfish hater like yourself, the HPD & the HFD will be there to help in the time of need & If you were as intellegent as you say you would know that the Mayor knows what the HPD, HFD & DPW mean to the town of Harrison. You just sit all comfy behind your computer, you probably didn't help your neighbors down off 1st st let alone donate anything, including time to the people who needed it most. You just sit behind your computer lonely & angry Waaaaaa!!! Maaaammeeeee!! I need my bottle!!

Turbriskafill stated in his/her post that the HPD and DPW did a good job so I fail to see why that is mentioned. Fact finder should go back to school for the coveted Harrison GED because their post was a clear example of the beakdown in the educational system. Run-on sentences, errors in syntax, puntuation, etc. are difficult to read. It's sad to think this cretin graduated from high school with an elementary school education.

Not surprsingly, Fact finder states that 1 person was saved. The HFD falsely claimed they saved 170 people. My opinion is that there were no "saves." I have asked, in the past, for the HFD to explain their verify rational fear of drug testing in light of their history of drug related incidents and those requests failed to solicit an answer. In my opinion, that indicates guilt, deception, and drug use going undetected endangering residents lives. It was also asked of the HFD to validate their ridiculous claim of rescuing 170 people and they failed to answer again. In my opinion that's another addition to a long list of lies being shoveled to the people.

Honesty and real, tangible work continue to elude the over priced HFD cowards. Form a volunteer HFD for the good of everyone please as the current $6 million dollar men are useless.

Guest Fact Finder II
Turbriskafill stated in his/her post that the HPD and DPW did a good job so I fail to see why that is mentioned. Fact finder should go back to school for the coveted Harrison GED because their post was a clear example of the beakdown in the educational system. Run-on sentences, errors in syntax, puntuation, etc. are difficult to read. It's sad to think this cretin graduated from high school with an elementary school education. Not surprsingly, Fact finder states that 1 person was saved. The HFD falsely claimed they saved 170 people. My opinion is that there were no "saves." I have asked, in the past, for the HFD to explain their verify rational fear of drug testing in light of their history of drug related incidents and those requests failed to solicit an answer. In my opinion, that indicates guilt, deception, and drug use going undetected endangering residents lives. It was also asked of the HFD to validate their ridiculous claim of rescuing 170 people and they failed to answer again. In my opinion that's another addition to a long list of lies being shoveled to the people. Honesty and real, tangible work continue to elude the over priced HFD cowards. Form a volunteer HFD for the good of everyone please as the current $6 million dollar men are useless.
When one is losing an argument ,like yourself, they tend to start lying & name calling. Go back to your hole & stop distorting the facts. HFD $2.4 million & HPD $ 2.6 million I don't know where you get your #'s from but it comes out to about $.78 a day for each service per resident or $300 / year. Like I said before you didn't lift a finger for anyone that needed help down on 1st street or any other street. HFD saves someone from a burning building & you say they should have left him, shows the kind of person you are. Police & Firemen don't know who they may have to save, they just go do it.You are truly a pathetic MORON!! Oh & I can say that because I'm not losing this argument & DEMS is the FACTS!!! MAAAMMMEEEEEEE I NEED A NEW BOTTLE MY MILK IS COLD!!!

Guest Harrison Senior

Turbriskafill stated in his/her post that the HPD and DPW did a good job so I fail to see why that is mentioned. Fact finder should go back to school for the coveted Harrison GED because their post was a clear example of the beakdown in the educational system. Run-on sentences, errors in syntax, puntuation, etc. are difficult to read. It's sad to think this cretin graduated from high school with an elementary school education.

Not surprsingly, Fact finder states that 1 person was saved. The HFD falsely claimed they saved 170 people. My opinion is that there were no "saves." I have asked, in the past, for the HFD to explain their verify rational fear of drug testing in light of their history of drug related incidents and those requests failed to solicit an answer. In my opinion, that indicates guilt, deception, and drug use going undetected endangering residents lives. It was also asked of the HFD to validate their ridiculous claim of rescuing 170 people and they failed to answer again. In my opinion that's another addition to a long list of lies being shoveled to the people.

Honesty and real, tangible work continue to elude the over priced HFD cowards. Form a volunteer HFD for the good of everyone please as the current $6 million dollar men are useless.

Sorry Barney, we like and appreciate our career professional firefighters. But don't give up, I enjoy laughing at your pathetic posts, loser.

Guest Baffled by Morons

Sorry Barney, we like and appreciate our career professional firefighters. But don't give up, I enjoy laughing at your pathetic posts, loser.

While the FD bashers are certainly Stupid, you DO realize that you are not any better..Right?? Your unmitigated hatred of any cops is just as foolish as their hatred of firefighters. Y'all should do everyone a favor and BOTH of you STFU

Guest Patrick

Nobody believes for a minute that the HFD helped anyone during the entire hurricane. The Harrison Spongebob heropants fools are afraid to pee into a cup. You're crazy to think they would squirt water from a safe distance or help anyone if the slighest bit of courage was required. The only realistic thing I heard is that the E. Newark FD showed some guts and helped somebody on Central Ave. The HFD $100,000.00 + self-proclaimed bravest should at least leave the multi-milllion dollar clubhouse once in a while other than to run personal errands.

The ***hole posting as kearny senior, which I believe is actually a HFD or KFD party boy, should really shut the **** up because he insulted a resident by calling the kind women who supported the police with a disparaging comment. She called him out on it and kearny senior exposed what a *****bag he is for calling her a liar. That should rally the people behind the fire departments weeping at the next changes made by the Most Honorable Mayor Alberto Santos and the Great Governor Christie. Maybe when, not if, the Governor changes those residency requirements and eliminates longevity pay he can call the Honorable Christopher Christie barney after another failure of thinking they actually have some clout. Maybe that would hurt his feelings during him laughing at the, " Me First part II rally." Thank goodness that the E. Newark FD has some courage.

Guest Mario Bettancourt.

Kenny Graham of the East Newark volunteeers is a true hero, He has been trying to keep the peace amoung the hotheads on both sides for years.. Kenny was instrumental in getting things done in the hardest hit and most dangerous area during Hurricane Sandy. He was right by the waters edge by the river.

All of you loudmouth morons could learn a lot from Mr Graham .

The Harrison FD did an excellent job during the Hurricane. They ran many calls and rescued numerous amounts of people all around town. East Newark during the actually Hurricane responded as a 2nd engine to only 1 call. It was a report of smoke coming from the basement and the staged a block away from the building ready to bring in water if necessary. That was 1 of probably a 100 or so calls for Harrison that night. Harrison did a great job.

When it comes to any fire in the area all the towns work together. They put all the BS aside and get the job done, that’s a fact. There is no 1 hero on any department, there are 3 heroic teams in West Hudson, the Heroes from Harrison, Kearny and East Newark. That simple. No one wants individual praise, and even if it's deserved no one cares if they get it. They are all there to do a job and they get it done.

What’s happened to Harrison FD is not any one FF's fault, it was the fault of the politicians for allowing Harrison to live in LaLa land for many years. Come on guys the tax revenues is a political issue the FD had nothing to do with it.

All along it's been said that volunteers have more heart because they contribute where they live. If you live 100 miles from the town you work in, that's where your heart is kept. Either down the shore or elsewhere is where their family is every day and the only place the firemen care about. Congrats to E. Newark volunteers for a job well done.

Guest Notamooch

What would compell someone to help with manual labor when they contribute 22% of their cash via taxes every year to the non-working entitlement seeking people. Excluding senior citizens, 47% of the population is on welfare in this country. I feel that the 53% that are working are helping already by paying others welfare hand-outs and no work job salaries, such as firemen and town employees in certain positions that are created on the sole basis of nepotism, patronage, and cronyism.

If someone that mommy got a job for or is a leach on society wants even more money and benefits they can ask the Mayors or President that they elected. If a persons family is "in" with their elected politicians then that families unemployment rate is zero. If a neutral individual wants a job in a town like Harrison where all jobs are appointed instead of taking the most qualified person then the unemployment rate for the honest guy is 100%. It's who you know, not what you know. Where do they post job openings in Harrison and where can someone get an application? 22% taxes is 22% more than anyone should be forced to pay.

The Democratic governments of Hudson County control the vote by keeping people dependent on welfare rather than giving them opportunities to work. I'm glad that I don't have to kiss anybodys butt to keep my pockets full. Independence is a great thing, man. Can you dig it Bro?

Guest Fact Finder III

Nobody believes for a minute that the HFD helped anyone during the entire hurricane. The Harrison Spongebob heropants fools are afraid to pee into a cup. You're crazy to think they would squirt water from a safe distance or help anyone if the slighest bit of courage was required. The only realistic thing I heard is that the E. Newark FD showed some guts and helped somebody on Central Ave. The HFD $100,000.00 + self-proclaimed bravest should at least leave the multi-milllion dollar clubhouse once in a while other than to run personal errands.

The ***hole posting as kearny senior, which I believe is actually a HFD or KFD party boy, should really shut the **** up because he insulted a resident by calling the kind women who supported the police with a disparaging comment. She called him out on it and kearny senior exposed what a *****bag he is for calling her a liar. That should rally the people behind the fire departments weeping at the next changes made by the Most Honorable Mayor Alberto Santos and the Great Governor Christie. Maybe when, not if, the Governor changes those residency requirements and eliminates longevity pay he can call the Honorable Christopher Christie barney after another failure of thinking they actually have some clout. Maybe that would hurt his feelings during him laughing at the, " Me First part II rally." Thank goodness that the E. Newark FD has some courage.

Your getting angry which tells me you are losing!!! No one is listening to your silliness, thats exactly what it is silliness. You write the same thing over & over & over & over.... get it! The HFD do a fantastic job!! I would say stop drinking the cool aid but you seem to have a fascination with pee in a cup.

Guest Fact checker
What would compell someone to help with manual labor when they contribute 22% of their cash via taxes every year to the non-working entitlement seeking people. Excluding senior citizens, 47% of the population is on welfare in this country. I feel that the 53% that are working are helping already by paying others welfare hand-outs and no work job salaries, such as firemen and town employees in certain positions that are created on the sole basis of nepotism, patronage, and cronyism. If someone that mommy got a job for or is a leach on society wants even more money and benefits they can ask the Mayors or President that they elected. If a persons family is "in" with their elected politicians then that families unemployment rate is zero. If a neutral individual wants a job in a town like Harrison where all jobs are appointed instead of taking the most qualified person then the unemployment rate for the honest guy is 100%. It's who you know, not what you know. Where do they post job openings in Harrison and where can someone get an application? 22% taxes is 22% more than anyone should be forced to pay. The Democratic governments of Hudson County control the vote by keeping people dependent on welfare rather than giving them opportunities to work. I'm glad that I don't have to kiss anybodys butt to keep my pockets full. Independence is a great thing, man. Can you dig it Bro?
How can mommy get someone a job from 100 miles away,either it is nepotism or it is they don't live in town either way you proved a point. IT DOES NOT MATTER TO YOU, YOU ARE JUST A HATER PERIOD! Everytime the FD does something good you come on here with silliness & attack them. Your comments are null & void. I would say stick that in your pipe & smoke it but you have that fascination everyone is talking about.

Fact checker is a real idiot. He did not present present one fact but instead went on a drunken rant about something he needs to repeat in English when he is sober. It's impossible to to have a conversation with someone who sees a bottle of liquor as their only friend. 12 steps will help you find your way Fact checker.

If you are saying it's the politicians fault that the fire service s**ks, then blame yourself for voting in the same politicians for the last 20 years as things have gone steadily downhill. The Mayors from any town in Hudson County, as long as they are a Democrat, could be sentenced to life in prison and still be voted into office and run things from jail. It's not the teachers or firemens fault because they don't vote in Harrison or Kearny because only around 10% of them live in town. The fact is that as long as lazy people can get a check for playing xbox games all day instead of working they would vote for the biggest ****bag on earth so they don't have to get off the couch. Welfare and social security scammers make up probably 50% of Hudson County and the working people continue to B**ch but won't vote. IT'S YOUR FAULT!

Guest Fact clarifier

[quote name=elmo" post="123080" timestamp="1355501883] Fact checker is a real idiot. He did not present present one fact but instead went on a drunken rant about something he needs to repeat in English when he is sober. It's impossible to to have a conversation with someone who sees a bottle of liquor as their only friend. 12 steps will help you find your way Fact checker.

Fact checker is a real idiot. He did not present present one fact but instead went on a drunken rant about something he needs to repeat in English when he is sober. It's impossible to to have a conversation with someone who sees a bottle of liquor as their only friend. 12 steps will help you find your way Fact checker.
FACT 1 you're losing FACT 2 you can't burn candle on both sides, you complain about nepotism as well as residency laws. FACT 3 you have an infatuation with pee in a cup FACT 4 I don't drink..... Enough facts for you? Now go take a nappy while mommy warms your bottle!

Guest Kearny Senior

Barney calling someone an idiot. Now that's funny.

Guest Mrs. Barney

FACT 1 you're losing FACT 2 you can't burn candle on both sides, you complain about nepotism as well as residency laws. FACT 3 you have an infatuation with pee in a cup FACT 4 I don't drink..... Enough facts for you? Now go take a nappy while mommy warms your bottle!

As we have seen on many of the posts on this board firefighters have a dangerous job. As first responders they are required to do many tasks that would make the average person apprehensive, to say the least. Most of the time, they respond as a team to deal with whatever situation calls upon them. Why would someone, not want every member of the team to be at his peak performance when his or her life may depend on a teammate? Wouldn’t you feel safer knowing you had a better chance of being with your wife and children after an event where each member of the team did their job in a professional manner? Why than would you oppose drug testing for every member of your team? Especially, when you belong to a department where at least five members were granted a disability pension because of drug abuse. I can’t believe your wives aren’t insisting that drug testing be part of your contract. If it were my husband, I would want each member of the team that my husband’s life might depend on to be at his best.

Guest Safety services supporter

[quote name=Mrs. Barney" post="123133" timestamp="1355677396] As we have seen on many of the posts on this board firefighters have a dangerous job. As first responders they are required to do many tasks that would make the average person apprehensive, to say the least. Most of the time, they respond as a team to deal with whatever situation calls upon them. Why would someone, not want every member of the team to be at his peak performance when his or her life may depend on a teammate? Wouldn’t you feel safer knowing you had a better chance of being with your wife and children after an event where each member of the team did their job in a professional manner? Why than would you oppose drug testing for every member of your team? Especially, when you belong to a department where at least five members were granted a disability pension because of drug abuse. I can’t believe your wives aren’t insisting that drug testing be part of your contract. If it were my husband, I would want each member of the team that my husband’s life might depend on to be at his best.

As we have seen on many of the posts on this board firefighters have a dangerous job. As first responders they are required to do many tasks that would make the average person apprehensive, to say the least. Most of the time, they respond as a team to deal with whatever situation calls upon them. Why would someone, not want every member of the team to be at his peak performance when his or her life may depend on a teammate? Wouldnt you feel safer knowing you had a better chance of being with your wife and children after an event where each member of the team did their job in a professional manner? Why than would you oppose drug testing for every member of your team? Especially, when you belong to a department where at least five members were granted a disability pension because of drug abuse. I cant believe your wives arent insisting that drug testing be part of your contract. If it were my husband, I would want each member of the team that my husbands life might depend on to be at his best.
You talk like this happened yesterday, when in fact it was over 10 years ago. Do you even know any of the members of HFD to be speaking of them & slandering them on here like some of the other ill informed responses. If you are going to talk about safey & going home to their families then let's talk about manpower levels. Every group has their bad apples including police depts. look at Edison PD. problem here is people say whatever they want & most time it is not true without any repercussions. HPD & HFD & the Town Of Harrison have been doing their best to try & keep safety levels up during a hard economic time.

Guest Kearny Senior

As we have seen on many of the posts on this board firefighters have a dangerous job. As first responders they are required to do many tasks that would make the average person apprehensive, to say the least. Most of the time, they respond as a team to deal with whatever situation calls upon them. Why would someone, not want every member of the team to be at his peak performance when his or her life may depend on a teammate? Wouldn’t you feel safer knowing you had a better chance of being with your wife and children after an event where each member of the team did their job in a professional manner? Why than would you oppose drug testing for every member of your team? Especially, when you belong to a department where at least five members were granted a disability pension because of drug abuse. I can’t believe your wives aren’t insisting that drug testing be part of your contract. If it were my husband, I would want each member of the team that my husband’s life might depend on to be at his best.

Barney, you're finally understanding the dangerous nature of firefighting. But you're still not good enough to make the grade.

This is a Harrison forum so who cares about the Edison pd? In my opinion, the Harrison Fire Departments refusing to be drug tested and having the ability to TELL the Mayor and council to go screw is an admission of guilt and corruption at the highest level in Harrison. Five incidents of the crack pension and a fatal overdose is ample evidence of widespread drug use. Five people is 20% of the FD. The self proclaimed bravest are, in certain cases, drug using cowards. That is my opinion. It is an abomination and disgrace to the town that this is allowed and condoned to continue by a Mayor and Council refusing to accept responsibility and willingly putting the residents lives in danger because they do not want their family and relatives losing their job is no excuse.

Kearny Senior is an isolated and lonely man who is crying out for attention to his worthless life. Why don't some of his spongebob fire pants buddies take him to the senior center once a day instead of sleeping so he gets the help he needs. I guess that's not in their narrow job description they use as an excuse not to work. The whole situation is pathetic.

Guest Harrison Senior

Barney, you're finally understanding the dangerous nature of firefighting. But you're still not good enough to make the grade.

So Barney has a husband. Now we know why the little ****** can't make the grade as a firefighter. LOL

Edited by KOTW
Content.

Guest Mrs. Barney

So Barney has a husband. Now we know why the little ****** can't make the grade as a firefighter. LOL

I understand the dangers of firefighting very well. But I don’t understand the dangers of peeing in a cup. Are you afraid someone might see your pee pee while you are making wee wee? You sound brave when you are threatening my husband, but not brave enough to pee in a cup. Shame on you

Guest Fact Checker
This is a Harrison forum so who cares about the Edison pd? In my opinion, the Harrison Fire Departments refusing to be drug tested and having the ability to TELL the Mayor and council to go screw is an admission of guilt and corruption at the highest level in Harrison. Five incidents of the crack pension and a fatal overdose is ample evidence of widespread drug use. Five people is 20% of the FD. The self proclaimed bravest are, in certain cases, drug using cowards. That is my opinion. It is an abomination and disgrace to the town that this is allowed and condoned to continue by a Mayor and Council refusing to accept responsibility and willingly putting the residents lives in danger because they do not want their family and relatives losing their job is no excuse. Kearny Senior is an isolated and lonely man who is crying out for attention to his worthless life. Why don't some of his spongebob fire pants buddies take him to the senior center once a day instead of sleeping so he gets the help he needs. I guess that's not in their narrow job description they use as an excuse not to work. The whole situation is pathetic.

Your lies are getting worse which tells me you know you are losing( hence a Hail Mary). I noticed you no longer use Pee in a cup, have you moved on to another infatuation? The HFD has never told the Mayor to go screw & again the members you speak of have been gone for OVER 10 years. There have been more recent problems with other depts. & yes I say depts as in plural. If you had proof you would certainly provide it by your the way you speak hear, but you don't because there is no proof. all you do is spill your silly little lies, but I'm here to bring the facts. I suggest you find another site to push your lies because no one hear is listening.