How can they act IMPARTIALLY!?

Guest John Stossel of 20/20

So? He is a decent nice guy who volunteers time to be on a Board. How about you?

NO, HE IS ANOTHER ONE OF THE MAYORS ASS WIPES.... WHO WAS APPOINTED TO A BOARD, AND GIVEN A PART TIME JOB WITH THE TOWN... TALK ABOUT THE BENEFITS HE REAPS!!!!! FULL TIME A PVSC, AND PART TIME WITH THE TOWN... I WOULD SAY THAT IS WHAT TRIPLE DIPPING...........................

At least some accomplishment is better than none. There is something to be said about constantly putting everything and everyone down, and not trying to be part of the solution! None of what we can say about people like you is good, I was taught it's best left unsaid!

Who is we? Is it we, who is in the know. or just you, who is in the know?

NO, HE IS ANOTHER ONE OF THE MAYORS ASS WIPES.... WHO WAS APPOINTED TO A BOARD, AND GIVEN A PART TIME JOB WITH THE TOWN... TALK ABOUT THE BENEFITS HE REAPS!!!!!  FULL TIME A PVSC, AND PART TIME WITH THE TOWN...  I WOULD SAY THAT IS WHAT TRIPLE DIPPING...........................

wHAT IS HIS PART-TIME JOB WITH THE TOWN? IS HIS FULL-TIME POSITION WITH pvsc IN LABOR OR MANAGEMENT?

Guest Guest in the know
Who is we?  Is it we, who is in the know. or just you, who is in the know?

We're in the know, because we volunteered to give up our time to help make Harrison a good and decent place. We ARE NOT DETRACTORS, on the OUTSIDE looking in wantabees like you and many of your friends (if you have any friends). HAVE A NICE DAY, try to get a life, a real life that is something to be proud of by being a productive member of our society!

Guest Guest
NO, HE IS ANOTHER ONE OF THE MAYORS ASS WIPES.... WHO WAS APPOINTED TO A BOARD, AND GIVEN A PART TIME JOB WITH THE TOWN... TALK ABOUT THE BENEFITS HE REAPS!!!!!  FULL TIME A PVSC, AND PART TIME WITH THE TOWN...  I WOULD SAY THAT IS WHAT TRIPLE DIPPING...........................

You said it

Guest Guest in the know
I did attend those meetings, shows how little, " in the know" you really are.  You must have run out of cool aid.

See the article in last weeks Observer (March 7th) page 2 and 3 regarding Adler and his buddy Amaral. CASE CLOSED, WILL STEVE Mc CORMICK BE NEXT?