How can they act IMPARTIALLY!?

Guest John Stossel of 20/20

You are so full of $hit that you should be flushed down a toilet. Then see what they do at PVSC! We do not get paid we are volunteers appointed by the Mayor.

He cares about Harrison, and we do; we are not paid in any way! We give up time with our families and our businesses because we believe in Harrison and most of us want to give something back to the community that has given us so much!

I know this is a difficult concept for low lifes to grasp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never been asked or told how to vote; how are you going to vote?; or I think you should vote this way because.......  To the best of my knowledge noone else on the Board I serve on has ever been asked to vote a certain way either.

Do you think their are decent people who care about Harrison, or do you think we are all like Milan "and want to be king of Spain or King of Harrison"?

Unless you are on the zoning board and TP wants to build a house on an undersized lot.

I AGREE TOTALLY NEVER HIS SECRETARY... ONLY HIS GOPHER... HAHAHAHAHA..... "GET ME MORE COFFEE", "WHAT'S FOR LUNCH", "EMPTY MY TRASH"  NOW THAT'S A REAL NICE JOB... HOW MUCH DO YOU GET PAID FOR THAT??

Millan does not have a gopher. What would you know. Do you work there. I think not. Millan is a lttle short man with a hell of an ego. You people listen to others who do not know the truth if it hit them in the FACE.

You and Adler never have to worry about getting hemorroids, since that part of you anatomies is perfect! Your premise that the Board members should have no ties to Harrison is ludicrous! Maybe the mayor should go to N. Y. and ask Adler or some of the educated affluent to serve on our Boards. I'm sure they would understand the issues in Harrison. Adler's father (whom some of us remember) was a very hard working gentleman, and a junk man who happenned to buy the Harrison Alloys building at a very favorable and fair price. Now Adler and some of his buddies who own property in the Redevelopment area think they have oil wells or gold mines under their properties!

WHERE WERE THESE PEOPLE IN 1998 WHEN THE MAYOR AND COUNCIL, PLANNING BOARD AND REDEVELOPMENT BOARD HELD AN ENDLESS SERIES OF PUBLIC MEETINGS? They were sitting home thinking this Redevelopment will never happen!

Guess what, they were wrong! Sorry guys while us VOLUNTEERS were spending countless hours at public hearings and meetings we didn't see any of you there. We know you received notices, and you had the chance to help shape the redevelopment and get fair prices for your properties. You ignored the notices and avoided the hearings, and NOW YOU WONDER WHY EMIENT DOMAINE IS BEING USED? Had your chance, turned down decent offers from the developers, NOW DEAL WITH IT! The only people that feel sorry for you are those who are on the outside looking in because they couldn't covince the people to elect them!!

Do you remember in 1998 during the countless meetings you attended any discussion of the Red Bull Stadium? Of course not. The things discussed in 1998 were things like new improvements to the infer structure to prepare the town for redevelopment. Things like new roadways, flood walls, sewers Etc. What we ended up with was land grabs, such as the stadium, and a mentality of redevelop at any cost. We were talking about tax reduction, instead we have seen eight years of tax increases. We talked about attracting yuppies, where are they? The town has changed but we are not seeing yuppies, we are seeing new faces replacing long time residents. If you think Harrison is a better place now than it was eight years ago, your brain should be redeveloped.

Guest Guest in the know
Do you remember in 1998 during the countless meetings you attended any discussion of the Red Bull Stadium? Of course not.  The things discussed in 1998 were things like new improvements to the infer structure to prepare the town for redevelopment.  Things like new roadways, flood walls, sewers Etc.  What we ended up with was land grabs, such as the stadium, and a mentality of redevelop at any cost.  We were talking about tax reduction, instead we have seen eight years of tax increases.  We talked about attracting yuppies, where are they?  The town has changed but we are not seeing yuppies, we are seeing new faces replacing long time residents.  If you think Harrison is a better place now than it was eight years ago, your brain should be redeveloped.

While there was no discussion of the Metro-Stars o Red- Bull Stadium; there was always a discussion of a large keystone or magnet that would attract other substantial development. First, it was a movie studio; then something else then finally the Soccer Stadium. In 1998 there were no discussions of apartments or yuppies; those discussions came about after 9/11 when the developers decided they could no longer build all the commercial, office and retail space we initially wanted. They felt there was too much vacant retail, office and commercial space renting for less than market value in the neighboring counties! The flood wall was always the domaine of the Army Corps of Engineers. The Infra-structure improvements were for the most part to be built by the developers who would also foot the bill for the same. The town will be a better place as the redevelopment proceeds and the trash like you moves out of town, or has their brains developed, in the first place.

Millan does not have a gopher.  What would you know.  Do you work there.  I think not.  Millan is a lttle short man with a hell of an ego.  You people listen to others who do not know the truth if it hit them in the FACE.

Thats not what he is telling people. He is the man of the county, and the boss!!!!! and anyone who crosses him is out....

You and Adler never have to worry about getting hemorroids, since that part of you anatomies is perfect! Your premise that the Board members should have no ties to Harrison is ludicrous! Maybe the mayor should go to N. Y. and ask Adler or some of the educated affluent to serve on our Boards. I'm sure they would understand the issues in Harrison. Adler's father (whom some of us remember) was a very hard working gentleman, and a junk man who happenned to buy the Harrison Alloys building at a very favorable and fair price. Now Adler and some of his buddies who own property in the Redevelopment area think they have oil wells or gold mines under their properties!

WHERE WERE THESE PEOPLE IN 1998 WHEN THE MAYOR AND COUNCIL, PLANNING BOARD AND REDEVELOPMENT BOARD HELD AN ENDLESS SERIES OF PUBLIC MEETINGS? They were sitting home thinking this Redevelopment will never happen!

Guess what, they were wrong! Sorry guys while us VOLUNTEERS were spending countless hours at public hearings and meetings we didn't see any of you there. We know you received notices, and you had the chance to help shape the redevelopment and get fair prices for your properties. You ignored the notices and avoided the hearings, and NOW YOU WONDER WHY EMIENT DOMAINE IS BEING USED? Had your chance, turned down decent offers from the developers, NOW DEAL WITH IT! The only people that feel sorry for you are those who are on the outside looking in because they couldn't covince the people to elect them!!

You ignored the notices and avoided the hearings, and NOW YOU WONDER WHY EMIENT DOMAINE IS BEING USED? Had your chance, turned down decent offers from the developers, NOW DEAL WITH IT!

It's not about that and you know it.

Does'nt matter what the offer was.

What gave them the right to make it.

I want to offer you 150,000 for your house.

Whether it is worth it or not is beside the point.

Do you want to leave?

Give up all you put into it (emotionally , monetarilly , physically)?

Guest Guest in the know
Unless you are on the zoning board and TP wants to build a house on an undersized lot.

For your information and guidance TP & MP went to the Planning Board and they have a 50 X 100 foot lot is a two family 25 X 100 foot lot zone. This can be easily verified. You people like to stir the pot without knowing the facts. That's the problem; the facts don't suit your agenda.

Guest Guest in the know
You ignored the notices and avoided the hearings, and NOW YOU WONDER WHY EMIENT DOMAINE IS BEING USED? Had your chance, turned down decent offers from the developers, NOW DEAL WITH IT!

It's not about that and you know it.

Does'nt matter what the offer was.

What gave them the right to make it.

I want to offer you 150,000 for your house.

Whether it is worth it or not is beside the point.

Do you want to leave?

Give up all you put into it (emotionally , monetarilly , physically)?

To answer your question; many of us agree that emient domaine may not be totally fair to all, but what gave them the right to use it is easy.

The owners of the pre-WWII building that are not up to current standards, and in many instances current codes, were havig difficulty renting or leasing these outdated spacea. Therefore they did not have the money or desire to keep the appearance of the buildings up. Heyer and Gruel the planers hired by the town recommended that the Council and Planing Board comission a study to decalare bacisally what we know as the Rededelopment Area a bligthed area. The study was done the recomemdations made and the Mayor and Council declared the area in need of Redevelopment, and that openned the door for the emient domaine designation if tthe developers and owners couldn't reach agreement on the sale price of their properties. Bottom line is if the majority of the property owners had keep their properties up and they were being productively used and generated taxes (some of the owners were always appealing the taxes or taking the buildings down in order to pay less taxes) the designation wouldn't have been necessary and the town couldn't have asked for it if the properties were kept up!!!

While there was no discussion of the Metro-Stars o Red- Bull Stadium; there was always a discussion of a large keystone or magnet that would attract other substantial development. First, it was a movie studio; then something else then finally the Soccer Stadium. In 1998 there were no discussions of apartments or yuppies; those discussions came about after 9/11 when the developers decided they could no longer build all the commercial, office and retail space we initially wanted. They felt there was too much vacant retail, office and commercial space renting for less than market value in the neighboring counties! The flood wall was always the domaine of the Army Corps of Engineers. The Infra-structure improvements were for the most part to be built by the developers who would also foot the bill for the same. The town will be a better place as the redevelopment proceeds and the trash like you moves out of town, or has their brains developed, in the first place.

Great reply TP, I see your are recovering nicely and got your computer fixed.

It looks like your biggest accomplishment in life is that you attended some meetings nine years ago. I'll bet you spent the next nine years either working for the town or down at the s--t factory (PVSC)

Guest Guest in the know
It looks like your biggest accomplishment in life is that you attended some meetings nine years ago.  I'll bet you spent the next nine years either working for the town or down at the s--t factory (PVSC)

If you gave up some of your time on the computer or VOLUNTEERED to be a member of a Board (God forbid it takes a commitment) you'd know what you were talking about. UNTIL THEN YOU SHOULD SHUT YOUR MOUTH, AS YOUR BREATH STINKS! AND YOUR BRAIN IS MISING THE NECESSARY CAPACIY TO FUNCTION...

P.S. You'd lose the bet!, but we knew you were not a brain surgeon to begin with.

If you gave up some of your time on the computer or VOLUNTEERED to be a member of a Board (God forbid it takes a commitment) you'd know what you were talking about. UNTIL THEN YOU SHOULD SHUT YOUR MOUTH, AS YOUR BREATH STINKS! AND YOUR BRAIN IS MISING THE NECESSARY CAPACIY TO FUNCTION...

P.S. You'd lose the bet!, but we knew you were not a brain surgeon to begin with.

We could tell by the quality of your posts what you know. Enjoy the cool aid.

Well said, as a Board member in town I resent that people think we are paid or given any special favors. I volunteer countless hours and am grateful to give something back to a community I grew up in, live in and own a businees in. This town has been great to me and my family. The few detractors that can't win an election not only knock us, but also pull our town down with all their negitive postings. It's really a shame that they don't have a better sense of self respect or respect for our community. I'm quite surprised that they choose to keep living here and don't move out of town like Mike Fernandez and John Phino did!

It looks like your biggest accomplishment in life is that you attended some meetings nine years ago.  I'll bet you spent the next nine years either working for the town or down at the s--t factory (PVSC)

Too bad you didn't attend the same meetings, then you wouldn't come across being such an a$$hole!!

We could tell by the quality of your posts what you know.  Enjoy the cool aid.

Wow, what an intelligent reply. Was cool aid one of the few things the Harison school system taught you? Too bad when you were their that you took the SAT's and pulled our scores soooo low!

At least some accomplishment is better than none. There is something to be said about constantly putting everything and everyone down, and not trying to be part of the solution! None of what we can say about people like you is good, I was taught it's best left unsaid!

At least some accomplishment is better than none. There is something to be said about constantly putting everything and everyone down, and not trying to be part of the solution! None of what we can say about people like you is good, I was taught it's best left unsaid!

What happented to your "In the know", sign in?? Don't you know any more.