2011 Robbery of 7-11 suspect caught due to HPD

Guest Guest

The Harrison Police once again are stars in the news for laying the investigative groundwork for the capture of an armed, dangerous criminal. The investigative and interviewing techniques led to the capture of this violent felon who will hopefully going away for a long time. In my opinion, the Harrison Police never cease to amaze while the Fire Department continues on its journey of slumber and inactivity. The Mayor and Council should honor this one productive dept. in town with better salaries, a Police Station, some decent cars, and additional personnel even if it means cutting the budgets of other depts. that by all appearances do little to nothing.

The Harrison Police once again are stars in the news for laying the investigative groundwork for the capture of an armed, dangerous criminal. The investigative and interviewing techniques led to the capture of this violent felon who will hopefully going away for a long time. In my opinion, the Harrison Police never cease to amaze while the Fire Department continues on its journey of slumber and inactivity. The Mayor and Council should honor this one productive dept. in town with better salaries, a Police Station, some decent cars, and additional personnel even if it means cutting the budgets of other depts. that by all appearances do little to nothing.

MORON!!! This sounds like one of those fictional storybooks you buy for about $1.75 hahaha

***hole, did you just say ***hole, ***hole. Not on NJ.com & you're still a MORON hahaha. Can't believe you said ***hole. You could've said ****head or ****off but you had to say ***hole

I cannot understand why a town that is looking for the hail Mary pass to get out of debt would continue to dump money into a bottomless money pit Fire Department. In my opinion, the town is allegedly trying to change its "trashy" image but the politicos are just following the same path as always. It's time to go to a volunteer fire department, promote Harrison as a safe place to live instead of the rising crime area it is, and get some people with money moving in instead of the welfare movement. Mostly all the of the high salaried pretend workers (the in-union) like the firemen don't live in town. What is the draw to live in Harrison or live AND work there?

Finally, what the heck could have warranted promotions at the HFD, a department searching for an identity or reason to justify its existence. It definitely wasn't merit based.

Guest Old timer

I cannot understand why a town that is looking for the hail Mary pass to get out of debt would continue to dump money into a bottomless money pit Fire Department. In my opinion, the town is allegedly trying to change its "trashy" image but the politicos are just following the same path as always. It's time to go to a volunteer fire department, promote Harrison as a safe place to live instead of the rising crime area it is, and get some people with money moving in instead of the welfare movement. Mostly all the of the high salaried pretend workers (the in-union) like the firemen don't live in town. What is the draw to live in Harrison or live AND work there?

Finally, what the heck could have warranted promotions at the HFD, a department searching for an identity or reason to justify its existence. It definitely wasn't merit based.

You cannot understand because you don't know what you're talking about. Harrison could not be promoted as a safer place to live with a volunteer FD. First you would never get enough people to volunteer & second Harrison is too densely populated & congested ( row houses & multiple dwellings) & what does it matter where they live they were hired by the guidelines set by the town. You all cry about the so called money pit but if the town were to offer you a job as a fireman you would be right there & there would be no problem with a career FD. I have needed the FD on a few occasions & not sure where they live but they have always treated me as one of their own. I appreciate that they were there when I needed them. Thank You members of HFD.

The robbery was probably at Dunkin Donuts... and the only reason they didn't catch him in the act was because the officer on post was looking down to fimd the jelly that escaped when he bit the wrong end of the donut.... ;)

Listen, *****bag, ****head, ****face. It was at Quick Check and an ****bag like you can't find the article because you are on welfare and don't have your own computer. Go to the internet cafe when the power is back and ask someone with a brain to find it for you on the internet. Then go back to your basement apartment and cry.