Harrison Fire Dept. book

Guest Guest

There is a book called, "No Easy Day." It's about the SEAL team that killed Bin Laden. Good book, brave men. There's another book out called, " Every Easy Day." It's about the exploits of the Harrison Firemen. Bad book, cowards. ahahahaah!

Guest Barney's hero

There is a book called, "No Easy Day." It's about the SEAL team that killed Bin Laden. Good book, brave men. There's another book out called, " Every Easy Day." It's about the exploits of the Harrison Firemen. Bad book, cowards. ahahahaah!

Speaking of cowards, Barney. Still haven't met you, stop in some time unless you're afraid.

What's with the references that citizens should be afraid to go to a firehouse in Harrison or Kearny? I thought that the underachieving clubhouse members motto was that they helped people? Intimidation by insinuating physical assaults is not helping the already tarnished image of drunken violent firemen one bit. The 9/11/01 feel sorry for me bull**** has worn off a long time ago and it's still being brough up by NJ fire depts. in contract negotiations. Newsflash: That event happened in NY and you didn't do a damn thing except watch it on TV. All that nonsense about over mental anguish about "brothers" dying is just that, nonsense. Give it up. You are not that important.

Guest Harrison Senior

What's with the references that citizens should be afraid to go to a firehouse in Harrison or Kearny? I thought that the underachieving clubhouse members motto was that they helped people? Intimidation by insinuating physical assaults is not helping the already tarnished image of drunken violent firemen one bit. The 9/11/01 feel sorry for me bull**** has worn off a long time ago and it's still being brough up by NJ fire depts. in contract negotiations. Newsflash: That event happened in NY and you didn't do a damn thing except watch it on TV. All that nonsense about over mental anguish about "brothers" dying is just that, nonsense. Give it up. You are not that important.

You don't need to be afraid Barney. The FF's would love to meet the wimp that jealous of men doing hard and dangerous work.