Hamilton and Schuyler

Guest Guest

Does anyone know what's going on at the corner of Hamilton St. and Schuyler Ave. The road has been closed for about a month. I see a lot of equipment there but no one working. It looks like the taxpayers are paying a lot of money for the equipment to be there.

That's an underground tunnel being built to Point Pleasant for the politicians to escape to their Jersey shore homes when the Feds raid town hall. The Mayor is the modern day Harriet Tubman of this underground railroad. The technology is straight out of Mexico like the tunnels being built from Mexico to Texas and Arizona. This is Harrisons contribution to lowering unemployment in Hudson County by hiring their loser relatives to build it. They work at a union pace so it should be completed by 2050.

Guest The Mayor

Does anyone know what's going on at the corner of Hamilton St. and Schuyler Ave. The road has been closed for about a month. I see a lot of equipment there but no one working. It looks like the taxpayers are paying a lot of money for the equipment to be there.

You need not worry, you're not a taxpayer.

Guest Mr Anderson.

That is a county road, So it falls under the Hudson County jurisdiction. The budget for that specific project hasn't been passed and is due for consideration On Oct 15 th. Hey any tunnel construction plans must be approved by a qualified Building inspector like Woods or Karas. That tunnel would have to have a few eateries on the way to Point Pleasant. I'm sure by my calculations that a mile after each eatery the tunnel would have to be widened considerably for obvious reasons.. Maybe even lubed up. Does any one every think that those houses that the Mayor, council and their cronies bought down the shore come from kickbacks from the developers? There's a paper trail right there to follow. All the way from the Argentinian art gallery to 318 Harrison ave. Who else agrees with this assumption?

We were asking for speed bumps on Hamilton.... instead they just closed down the street. Well done!!